*CC of the Fortnight - Avi n Sig Talk!*

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

It's time for something to be back, in the Chat Clubs section, something that brings out the very point of Chat Clubs... Chat Clubs!! Lol, ya, it's not making sense right?

Well, here's presenting...

The Chat Club of the Fortnight!!!

But this isn't a "grilling" session as such, more like a chatting session let's say?

Okie... So which Chat Club is the Chat Club of the week??

It is, one of the most popular ones here... Our very own...

Avi n Siggy Talk!!!
(Which is currently on it's 18th CC!) πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Alright, let's first get out what the Founder of the Chat Club IBSerenity had to say about this!

How did this Chat Club come about, and what is it all about?
well one day we were at my shop and we kept getting told that we need to stop chatting in our shops. And we needed a place where we could express our opinions freely without being limited by chatting rules etc. So, we thought of creating AviSiggyTalk. The main purpose is to create an inviting environment for all siggy makers, especially newer member who are just beginning to learn the art. It gives them a platform to present their ideas and work without having to open a gallery/shop and never getting any replies due to the immense competition that rules our sister section. It also gives members a place to test their own skills and creativity while teaching others. AST has stood by being Original and has had movements to promote the concept and its true meaning. This club is for ppl who need a break from the intensity of competition, they can come and relax and know that everyone here will be there to lend a shoulder when needed, but also a great pair of eyes to admire the work of all of our artists.

Wow!!!! That's very interesting! So who else was/is a part of this?
This cc would be nothing without our great members and my best friend Sukhi!! She was with me in all this from the beginning. We went from having 5 leaders to just the 2 of us and we are proud to say that there is no better freindship then ours. We have managed this place with the help of all our members and I'm hoping that this CC will always remain the biggest and the most popular *ahem ahem* *bow* πŸ˜†.

Anything else you'd like to say?
Hey btw, membership is always open and it's never too late to inchance ur inner artist! Come join us and let us take you to a world where only ur mind can decide what day it is or what the sky looks like. The Grand Challenge is open for registeration for ANYONE who is interested. Make ur start a rocking one with our Grand Challenge where you will me put into teams and meet great friends while learning the art of siggy making. *woof....so much for advertising*πŸ˜›

Well that's about it, from the tete-a-tete with Serenity! So let's get into how this is gonna work out πŸ˜‰

This thread will be up for a fortnight, and all the members of CC are free to ask questions to the members of Avi n Sig Talk about anything they want, be it about the siggies, or just themselves! BUT you can't direct it to any particular member unless it's a very specific question, and you can't ask more than 3 questions per post. πŸ˜† (This is to make sure that the questions are not long and meaningless :p )

This is a sig by Henna for the members to use so that we know who we're asking the questions to!

Anddd, one more thing we want to ask for!!! We would like if you can give us a small banner with the name of your chat club and whatever you want, on it... So we can put it into our archives! πŸ˜›

Thanks, that'll be all!
Love,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† congo to all the members of our CC. This could never happen with you u.

Here's the banner :

ummmmmm....................hahaha i'm at a loss of words.
-aditi- thumbnail

wowww kya baat hai!!!congratulationz every1...and a special to jemz for opening such fantabulous club!!!and great answerssss jemz😳

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Okie!!! For any or all the members of Avi Siggy Talk...

1. What's beein your favourite event in AS talk? any movements or contests?

2. Who would you consider your inspiration in the sig making department?

3. Who's the first friend you made on AS Talk?
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congratz to AnS Talk! πŸ˜ƒ

Will post some questions soon.
IBserenity thumbnail
sorry i guys i know there isn;t much activity here...but hopefully there will be soon. 😊
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail
Congo shongo everyone at AST πŸ˜ƒ
IBserenity thumbnail
hey thanks neha for helping out with the siggys 😊 πŸ‘
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IBserenity

hey thanks neha for helping out with the siggys 😊 πŸ‘

rule no. 1 - no thanks and no sorry πŸ˜†