Twilight

Why Does Edward Treat Alice...

~*manai*~ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

in twlight like Edward was always a little mean to Alice. like he always was a little weird towards her then anyone else

even bella would question why he does that!

so why do you guys think he does that?

i hope i make sense!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think it was because Alice "saw" Bella as a vampire 😕i think i am not sure though 😊 Edited by tava - 15 years ago
eternal thumbnail
its because since alice sees the future she thought bella would die when james attacked her but instead the opposite happened and bella survived....some visions she saw that were concerned with bella angered him as he didnt want to loose her so his anger flashed at her for seeing them 😳 😳 its highly understandable as the one you love you dont want to loose them so he was insecure towards her 😳 😳
~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tava

i think it was because Alice "saw" Bella as a vampire 😕i think i am not sure though 😊

i always thought that!

~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimi_Rani

its because since alice sees the future she thought bella would die when james attacked her but instead the opposite happened and bella survived....some visions she saw that were concerned with bella angered him as he didnt want to loose her so his anger flashed at her for seeing them 😳 😳 its highly understandable as the one you love you dont want to loose them so he was insecure towards her 😳 😳

true like the time in eclipse where some one was in her room and alice did not know he was raged how sweet na!😳

eternal thumbnail
^^ exactly he is very insecure and possessive about her as he fears loosing her...its almost been a century since the poor man ahem ahem my bad vampire has been single...its about time he mingles 😆 😆 and with that he wants the best for bella... 😳 😳
~*manai*~ thumbnail

^^ exactly he is very insecure and possessive about her as he fears loosing her...its almost been a century since the poor man ahem ahem my bad vampire has been single...its about time he mingles 😆 😆 and with that he wants the best for bella... 😳 😳

i know like the things he does for her or the things he says to her every girl deserves him *especially me*😳

eternal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*manai*~

i know like the things he does for her or the things he says to her every girl deserves him *especially me*😳

hai hai manai if bella finds out i mite wanna stay outta her way...hehe who knows she might as well punch you but end up hurting herself like she did with jacob😆😆 but im sure she will gladly offer you jacob😆

~*manai*~ thumbnail

hai hai manai if bella finds out i mite wanna stay outta her way...hehe who knows she might as well punch you but end up hurting herself like she did with jacob😆😆 but im sure she will gladly offer you jacob😆

no way its a girl fight then she will have to lose edward!😆

eternal thumbnail
oooh CAT FIGHT...i call money on on...the winner 😆 😆 😆