30 Sept 05 - World TV Premiere of Page 3

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

PAGE 3 celebrities to sizzle you on Friday September 30, 05 on SaharaOne Television!

SaharaOne Television brings you the World TV Premiere of Page 3, the winner of 3 National Awards this Friday, 30 September 2005 at 8:30pm only on SaharaOne Television. Directed by Madhur Bhandarkar, the movie stars talented Konkana Sen Sharma, Tara Sharma, Sandhya Mridul, Atul Kulkarni & Boman Irani.

Page 3, is all about the world of Showbiz, Glamour & Politics, capturing the many aspects of human life and stories of horror & perversion behind the glamour & glitter. The movie shows a world that's surreal, where friendships are capricious, relationships based on convenience, and everyone seemingly leading dual lives.

Page 3 is a movie that makes you laugh & cry almost simultaneously. It is a salute to the invincible spirit of a woman faced with adverse circumstances. Above all, it is a salute to the spirit of Mumbai, where dreams are dreamed...and often broken. The film explores the power play between the air-kissing, champagne-swigging, caviar-chomping set and the media.

So watch all the punk and drama as it unfolds on tv…!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lady In Pink thumbnail
thnks for sharinG! 😊
seems intresting
A r y a n thumbnail
Thank you Vijay 😃

Aryan
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for sharing.
will watch the movie
the last rites thumbnail
discretion shud be maintained while watching this movie. not suitable for kids.
but why sticky?
Rumi thumbnail
thanks Vijay. i watched the movie , it was outstanding.i will watch it again. 😃
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

thanx vijay 4 informing...anyone know when the movie will be shown in the UK?

Jem

sapana2005 thumbnail
thanks for sharing vijay..
😊
heart*beat thumbnail
thanks..
but today is also the world tv premier of swades..
why isnt that mentioned?? 😕 😳
memsaab thumbnail
Thanks for sharing brother....

It's a beutiful movie. When I first named the movie to my sis she said what kind of movie is that. I pulled her to watch the movie and she was glued to the tv until it was finished.

WORTH watching and worth receiving all those awards... Most I liked in the movie... Sandhya Mridul...