*~*Fan Fictions Creativity Shop*~* - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by *K@nik@*

Love u Ridz for making this!😳

But I will not be able to use this as my story isn't abt Shub-Keerti story!...my requirement says Sapna-Amit's!πŸ˜•..

But ya i wud change it myself!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks!

-Kanu❀️

aww...I am realy sry kanu..I hope that wuld not b a big problem...!!!...sry again...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I was among the first to reply to this post and asked abt wanting a banner fro my story I hadnt satrted it and asked shoudl i PM the pics and wordings.. I didnt get any repsonse..   πŸ˜•
Anyways.. My story started 15 days back..and i ended it today..

I'm really sorry Bhoomi. You should just post the wordings and pictures here, and then either direct the request at someone or anyone who wants to take it. I completely overlooked your post by accident.
hey please reply me........my request is on page 3.......i got no answer. 😭 😭 😭

Originally posted by Dark Love

I'm really sorry Bhoomi. You should just post the wordings and pictures here, and then either direct the request at someone or anyone who wants to take it. I completely overlooked your post by accident.

Hi Madiha.. hey come on dont say sorry.... i know how much effort u all r puttign in.. and comign up with this itself is so  good on ur part... yup I was disappointed and coudlnt stop myself from writing in....... Actually at that time i didnt want to reveal the name, the actors before i start posting.. adn the wordings were the lines to come in much later in the story. so asked abt Pm them...

anyways .. this post has surelyhelped many others... here.. am happy to see nice banners. even u r a good artist..πŸ‘.. tc

^In that case, you can PM whoever volunteers too. Do request again, this time, try directing it at active artists, it might get done quicker 😳

@ Hina: I'll take your request. Would you like to PM me the info? =)

@ Cutelove1111: I'll take your request if it isn't too late?

Sorry for 'hogging' all the requests guys, but everyone else seems to be inactive =(

Hina, I PM'ed your completed one =)

Cutelove, here's yours:

Infact I should say sorry to you DarkLove as I signed up as a active atrist but these dayszz cuz of examss Im soo bussy but I promise to be bac by wenesdauyy Imm soo sorryy for being late with the request if you guys want you change artist but pleasee do tell me so I dun make it once again Im very Soryyyy:(
Originally posted by Zinu29

will do yours. 😳

hey zinu i hope u got my pm im still waiting for the banner

^^ hope you like them, sorry zinu if you already started them