Fan Fictions

*~*Fan Fictions Creativity Shop*~* - Page 74

riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
CAN ANY 1 HEPL ME...

HAI FRIEND PLS HELP ME, IM LOOKING 4 D FF WER ARNAV DIDN'T BELIVE KHUSHI AND HE THROW PREGNANT KHUSHI OUT FRM RM...

OR

KHUSHI LEAVES RM BY HER OWN... BEFORE ARNAV KNOW D TRUTH...

PLS ANY 1 HELP ME...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey i need a banner for my FF here are the following details for it...
name:Ishq and Junoon
pictures:yes,pictures of madhubala and RK...hope you know them    they are the characters of daily sop madhubala-ek ishq ek junoon...
extra:it's a FF based on their nokh-jokh...love hatred...so make it according to that...you can add pictures of some eyelocks...dagger expression...or some scoop-in-the-arms-sceen...anything you think is relavent to the FF.it can be animated your non-animated,some hearts could also be there...sparkles can be added...any other picture which is not of madhubala\RK but is relavent to the FF CAN BE ADDED...after all you are a artist...
p.s:who wants to help plz...PM me...
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ApurvaLovesARVI

hey i need a banner for my FF here are the following details for it...

name:Ishq and Junoon
pictures:yes,pictures of madhubala and RK...hope you know them    they are the characters of daily sop madhubala-ek ishq ek junoon...
extra:it's a FF based on their nokh-jokh...love hatred...so make it according to that...you can add pictures of some eyelocks...dagger expression...or some scoop-in-the-arms-sceen...anything you think is relavent to the FF.it can be animated your non-animated,some hearts could also be there...sparkles can be added...any other picture which is not of madhubala\RK but is relavent to the FF CAN BE ADDED...after all you are a artist...
p.s:who wants to help plz...PM me...

can anybody do this plz...
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, cn any1 mk a banner 4 me 2.
Text: VAMPIRE ROMANCE
Rest: as u lyk 2 mk dis according 2 the text.
Picture: Pavitra rista charecters lyk Arjun, Purvi, Manav, Archana (according 2 the text)
Here z link if u wanna 2 visit,
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3209885
Cn any1 Plz do me dis favour???
If u wanna 2 help me, plz plz plz PM me.
Edited by Soumya02 - 11 years ago
i have a request,i need a banner for my fanfiction.

name-when they cry-I generation-flower of hell

pictures of mohit raina and sonarika bhadoria.

here is the link.

arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can anyone plz make a banner for my fan fiction on arjun arohi "jeena sirf tere liye.." or can help me by giving guidelines on how to make it...plz...here is the link for my ff...

plz do let me know if any one interested in helping me...i would be really gr8ful...thankyoušŸ˜Š
VidesiLaila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sehar123

can anyone plz make a banner for my fan fiction on arjun arohi "jeena sirf tere liye.." or can help me by giving guidelines on how to make it...plz...here is the link for my ff...

plz do let me know if any one interested in helping me...i would be really gr8ful...thankyoušŸ˜Š

hey i can try  but can u help me find some arjun arohi hq pics ? šŸ˜Š
WildestDreams thumbnail

edit :P

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 11 years ago
Parisian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Edited - Post made in the wrong thread.

Edited by Parisian - 11 years ago
Angel_of_hearts thumbnail
Hey guys...!!

Iam looking for a FF. i saw it a year ago n actually its popular ff in indya forums its name is "AR FF - Happy Married Life". But here d name is changed n iam unable to find it. D writers names there in that forum is asma,wanayamir n i dont remember d third name. a competition was conducted n they askd to write story in 3 parts 1. AR after wedding
2. AR before wedding
3. AR after having kids

The story starts AR life after married n ridhima gets pregnant n gives birth to twins a girl n boy they named them as eman n arnav. then armaan looses his memory in one accident n forgets abt ridhima n their kids.. n this story has two tracks going simultaneously before marriage track n present track..

Do anyone know this FF??? please let me know if anyone know this FF.