Members Lounge

Most Hardest Decision so far..

sweetgurl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey there are so many cool and interesting topics, i thought of one.

What was the hardest choice/decision/moment in your life so far?

well me, it was when my mom got depression and she wanted to move to toronto. we had lived in vancouver since i was born so it was relli hard. but i decided to do it for my mom cuz shes dun alot for me. so we moved in the summer. its still kinda hard here buh my moms ok now so i guess it was worth it.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahmed316us thumbnail
Hardest decision i had to make was, when i was 15 i was moving to USA, I had lots of friends over there, i didn't wanted to leave them and most important, I left my career over there, which is cricket, but oh well i still play here for Florida. But yeah leaving from one country to another was the hardest decision.
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
yes ahmed, same with me! like 5 years ago, I came to CA, USA! but my career is not cricket!😆 I want to be a DR! i want ot be called Dr. Rabeea but here in I-F I am called CHEF Rabeea in the recipe section!😆!
jprasad thumbnail
hardest decision for me....hmmmm...I am not sure...we make a
lot of tough decisions that affect ourselves and those around
us...moving out, getting married, having children, changing
jobs.
ahmed316us thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rabeeak2003

yes ahmed, same with me! like 5 years ago, I came to CA, USA! but my career is not cricket!😆 I want to be a DR! i want ot be called Dr. Rabeea but here in I-F I am called CHEF Rabeea in the recipe section!😆!

hello chef, u can call me ebro or email bro, i will call u chef.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

very well said Jprasad...

It was when I was 12 or 13 and my grand parents moved to a different city for business purpose and as my dad was the only child of my grand parents and they were getting old, my mom asked me to accompany them as my grand mom was very fond of me too...I had a tough decision to make...because that would mean to stay far from my parents and my sis and my bro...i cried a lot and I feel sick...but i did not want to disappoint my mom...so I went with them and even after that I felt sick and got frequently depressed. Even today...I think why my mom choose me...and I ask her that question over and over again...she did it out of her duty and also to get me a better future...but then I feel sad even today when I think....

😭😭