What did u learn from this prog???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi friends....watched the show for the first time and i cant thank God enough for making me what i m😳....cause some ppl are not so lucky, its either by birth or by some misfortunate accident that they are not so good to look at......But see their family members dont reject them....its the society that does it.....society that develops inferior complex in them and then they cant do anything for themself, they go in self pity.....

We should learn from it, and thank God for making us what we are....and we should reaspect other ppl despite their looks.....see looks can change, we cant change ourself from inside....ppl who are good remain good n who r bad....well........see star plus dramas for it hehehehheπŸ˜†..

i can go on....what do u think??? What did u learn from this show???

nice topic!! well i learned loadz and loadz of things! its quite emotional for those people that have those problems and have to face the world! there r soo many people out der dat have face problems and all that but not all of them get a chance to recover from it! all i know is that if you have the courage to face every1 then u dont have to worry! but i think those people that are getting chance they r really lucky!
true that
i learned that i should be thankful

Nice topic.....

Erm this show has showed that people with face deformities still can be happy in their life..but they aren't as lucky. πŸ˜›

People just need to be grateful for what they are. Not everyone is good looking so be grateful. πŸ˜ƒ

That nowadays everyone sees the outer beauty and not the inner beauty...
Ive learned that there are so many people who dont have even the bare minimum and yet they live , share happiness, work , pray and dont sit in a corner brooding and I have a lot to learn from them 😊 . They are my inspiration on a blue day , to recover and start afresh . πŸ‘πŸΌ
i learn very much thankful
Very well said Fazila, this program should make people aware that everyone is beautiful. What matters more is the goodness inside you.

Well i learned a lot...

What you said in the topic that because of the society the people with an other look feels bad and very hurted from the inside that is very treu..

I liked cried when i saw an episodes yesterday of an girl called Rhea {sorry if i got the name wrong}.... I think every one should be accepted even if they look a bit diffrent...

When i heared that Rhea was putten out of her dance class and how the other studens laught at her and the mean thing her teacher said to her
... How can a teacher say something so mean like that ... an other name for teacher is a guru and a guru looks at the well being of her/his studens and not their looks... maybe because god made me with no skin problem that's why i will never understand how that would have felt...

If i only could say this to Rhea " don't feel pitty on yourself when you had a diffrent kind of look... you should have pitty on the people who will never know what the gif of life is"

I loved the way the wholle familly suported her and never lost hope...

It's because of the people in the wholle world who are teassing, bulling and doing
lots more.. is makking people with diffrent skin feel bad ,lose hope in life and every thing that they could not do cause of the bullying and they feel scared of all this what they have to face every day in their life..

I'm very happy of this program.. it helps people not being scared, facing the problems and giving them a new life, an new hope and  lots of khushi {even to the familly members}
This program even learn us that we have to accep them as they are cause the ousides always changes but the insides never...

I wish they for ever keep doing this amazing job an never stop and that the society should change their thinking + galati ka esaas  ho jaye

Edited by aandhanika - 15 years ago