special talents...anything different?

Posted: 19 years ago
Hi everyone,

Well I was curious...do you possess any special talents  or do you have an interesting hobby?  Or Something which other members may not know about you and you would like to share...it can be ANYTHING so feel free to share!!

For me, I guess most people on here don't know that I am trained in karate/taekwondo (i have for 10 years now) and I am a 2nd degree black belt---hopefully i'll get my 3rd degree soon.  I started when I was 12 b/c i used to be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally shy and quiet so my parents wanted me to gain some self-confidence.  Well it definitely worked b/c it gave me a lot of confidence and i came out of my shell...maybe a bit too much b/c usually people have to tell me to shut my mouth since I talk tooooooooooo much  (which you may be able to gather by the # of posts I haveπŸ˜‰).

Well that's something about me which you don't know...please post something about yourselves as well 😊

oh boy these days we are having cool subjects in general section...nice idea again anju!!

Well I am good at making paintings ....and I am a drawing teacher in a kids school...(part time jobπŸ˜‰). I am a photographer too and won two contests when i was in  high school.

ok i am stopping this showing offπŸ˜† ...wanna know about ppl out there.

I play good sitar, taken training in hindustani classical music. Also a kathak dancer.
I AM A KATHAK DANCER AND AM LEARNING RABINDRA SANGEET[ SONGS OF RABINDRA NATH TAGORE} . ALSO I WRITE NOVELS , POEMS AND SHORT STORIES πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Wow, even i love rabindra sangeet. I know a lot of them. There is so much common in us.
my.. special talents, IF-Techie.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hmmm... a love my pc.. i can solve any pc problem in max.1 hour!!
Got package worth 5000/- once my my net company here, coz solved their porblem in flat 15 mins, actually their engineeer had not come and they were confused with some ip issue, i solved the mystery!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ritu

Wow, even i love rabindra sangeet. I know a lot of them. There is so much common in us.

WOW !!! THAT'S NICE πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by HUMM

my.. special talents, IF-Techie.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hmmm... a love my pc.. i can solve any pc problem in max.1 hour!!
Got package worth 5000/- once my my net company here, coz solved their porblem in flat 15 mins, actually their engineeer had not come and they were confused with some ip issue, i solved the mystery!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Great, humm apna contact address de dena. Kabhi agar meri company ko tumhaari zaroorat padi to i'll give u a call.

u give me ur address ritu, il come to ur companyπŸ˜‰
ARRE , WAH RITU , TUMHARI EK COMPANY BHI HAI AUR TUMNE MUJHE KABHI BATAYA BHI NAHIN..... 😭