Celebrity Fan Clubs

Summer Style 08!

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Helllo!!

With summer approaching so soon, we get to see our favourite celebrities donning a whole new summery look!!

Most celebrities we idolize are usually seen in the public eye as fashion icons.

So we've come up with a 'contest' for your FC! For this contest all you have to do is post us pictures of your celebrities summer look! Present us you're celebrities summer style, along with a few lines of why you're celeb looks fabulous in their summery look!

You can post your entry right here in this thread! So please no comments, as we'll use this thread to judge!

We're looking forward to seeing many many beautiful entries!

Deadline: June 14th, 2008
~CFC Dev Team~

Edited by the_charm - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishu thumbnail
woah gr8 contest..i will try to participate 😛
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
summer style of deepika

And this is why she's hot 😆 Edited by veryuniquestyle - 15 years ago
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

White..

Pristine and Unblemished

The Colour that symbolises innocence..purity and serenity..

All the facets and characteristics that match Harshad..

No Wonder Harshad prefers white and so to say white is his style statement for this summer..

White is Harshad's favourite colour and this favourite colour has adorned his wardrobe this summer..

The color white perfectly suits Harshad's personality and enhances his personality..

Harsh loves wearing white since white symbolises serenity..

...peacefulness - one of the attributes of Harshad's character..

Harshad has been seen wearing white shirts..white kurtas on screen as well as off screen..

Must say he looks sublime in white too..

Thats what makes Harshad look cool in the summers

And how can summers be complete without the ''shirtless'' look

Special thanks to Yojana and Mehndi😃

Edited by delo - 15 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So, What is Style ?

There is no well-defined parameter for style......It is something that rerflects the persona of an individual and reflects his character !

As they say, Style is an extension to your personality !

How do you know what is the right way to dress?

Do not copy the trends blindly.....Coz what suits the models on the ramp may not neccessarily suit you ! Style is inclusive of one's personality and everyone has a personality unique to oneself.....Unless the true aspect and charm of your personality is brought out....and until you are not comfortable in what you wear....You just cannot look stylish....So, "Be yourself"

Here I bring forth to you some of my "favorite's" many moods reflecting in his style......"Confidence" is the Mantra.....!

Presenting the Summer Style of the Twice MTV Style Icon Award winner…..Rajeev Khandelwal😳….!

Ahh…..The Bandana look…..Always making you look charming and sporty….Extremely casual and comfy ,Not to mention, "Ahh…..Soo Hawtt !!"

Chocolate Brown for our Chocolate Wonderboy !

Out with your  "Cut-sleeves"….Perfect timing to flaunt them, this sweaty summer !

Hey Dude ! Don't Mess With Me…….The Ganjee Look teamed with a shirt…..Mingling the super casual with a sober look ! And looking Dashing as ever….With that expression of Attitude and mindblowing Confidence…!

Guys and Gals…….Dont forget……Its not what u wear…….But how u carry it off and how confident you are about your look that matter the most…..And The right attitude….

And here is a close up !

"Oh boy…….Doesn't he have the perfect mix of confidence and attitude"….Rocking😳 !!

"White" – The Colour of the Season…….Beats the heat !And gives the perfect sophisticated look…!

What do I say ……"Dekha jo tujhe yaar….Dil me baji guitar"….Sums up our dil ka haal I guess !…*wink😉 ..wink😉*

Hmm….It seems normal whites tends to get repetitive for our 'Hatke' hero …..So he thought of adding a dash of colour to it with a jacket !

Hmm....In a pensive Mood........A Penny for your thoughts "Sir"😉😳

Summers and Pool-side.......Perfect Combo !! Relaxxx !!

Ahem….Ahem….Droooool !!!Im Too hot for My Shirt ! hahahaha!! 😆😉

If you are looking as fresh n hawtt  as this ,then summers me bhi black pehenna maaf hai tumhe …..! And besides….Black is the ever-green colour…..Just adds vehemently to your sex appeal….!How can you keep it away from your closet !😉

Mr.Charming ! Carry that "smile" and all the wrong's will turn into right's...!

The Striped t-shirt.......Giving a Formal look ...And with those top 3 buttons open😉....Just adds to the
"hotness quotient"..Kya style hai bhidu !! "Apnaaa...jeena to Jeenaaa.....Tashan me!...Tashan me!....Tashan me!"😆

Replying to Fanmail😉......! "Teri....Issi adaa pe to fida hum hai"😳

Shrugging the heat away in the Bowling Alley.....Ahh...."Green"......The colour of calmness....! Green Tee....teamed with a rugged jeans....The bratty look...😉

And lastly......."Oh My"😳.........."Our Darling Style Icon😉"...

The Pic of the Season -

Uber Cool.......! Setting millions of Hearts Aflutter !

Rajeev "Aamir" Khandelwal...

Yup thats his destination next.....Move over Sujal.....Its "Aamir" the latest Sensation on the block....Wowing the critics and audiences in equal measure.....

Luv,

Vandu

(From Aamir Fanclub )

Edited by togepe30 - 15 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Reserved to Rajeev Khandelwal FC 😳

I thought of, can a couple FC participate f.ex. RajeevAamna FC????

We will try our best INSHALLAH 😳

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Hey, ya ANY fan club can take part, just show the summer style of the couple, the movie, the star, whatever. 😛
bolly_babe thumbnail

Rahul Vaidya's Style Mantra

Confidence - It shows in your attidude and dressing sense

Ability to pull off any kind of attire!!!

Comfort yet COOL: need we say more

Masti, fun loving attitude - always able to lighten the enviornment

Fitness - don't fitness and summer outfits go hand in hand😉

Chilled and Laid Back - dress to impress self and others😆, also the only guy who looks hot in glasses😆

In Summer he dresses in cool t-shirts with jeans, which define comfort and class.

Background Information about Rahul

Rahul Vaidya is a current contestant in the musical reality show Jo Jeeta Wahi Superstar, when he sings he can blow anyone's mind, in fact Sonu Nigam himself has said that if anyone can be a threat to him then it is only Rahul Vaidya,

Not only is he an outstanding singer, but he also posseses a mind blowing personality which shows in the way he dresses, one look at him is enough to make any girl drop her jaws.

Edited by bolly_babe - 15 years ago
Varallikka thumbnail

Style Guru~

Rajeev's Summer Style Mantra!!!!

Come we to the summer, to the summer we will come,
For the woods are full of bluebells and the hedges full of bloom,

Salam namaste…we r here to present our nomination for the summer styling contest on behalf of RKFC….style is sumthng that has its origin 2000 yrs back in latin script where it was called stylus...wht is style? Style is dress of thoughts, hall mark of temperament stamped upon the material on hand… with 2 mtv style awards our star is enjoying the well deserved title of being stylish…so here we present our nomination for none other than

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL

Style" is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma.

Tradition of past is the style of present..

Style is a magic wand, and turns everything to gold that it touches"

Create your own visual style... let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others. style is not about wearing clothes that are different its just the way you carry what you wear...its all about wearing a simple white shirt and making it look admirable and special..and this exactly what style for Rajeev Khandelwal is...we may not see him wearing some thing too different or too designer..but its just the confidence and glow in his face that makes whatever he wears special for others..and forms a style statement....

"if beauty is the skin deep,then style is just the surface.I am glad for being surfaced in the field of style"-Rajeev Khandelwal

Edited by varallika - 15 years ago
rajeevlicious thumbnail

When beauty meets  up with a little attitude, its Style!!! 

"Nothing prevents one from appearing natural as the desire to appear natural"

And that is what style is for this true Style Diva!

Aamna Shariff

Style is all about reflection of one's attitude & personality!!!

Simple, Natural Yet Stylish!!!

For the personality she is, Aamna's truely a Style Diva!

Be it the traditional wear or the cool western outfit, this pretty damsel carries off anything with grace & style! 😳

Edited by starbellz_21 - 15 years ago