AJ cute scenes...............29th May

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

okkkkkkkk,

guys i m back gushing and blushing abt AJ again........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

i love this whole thing abt all the epis having so much of AJ.............like today's epi.......😊

apu ws so intent and stubborn to convince jiya to be his dance partner and give audition for the movie............ i cant believe why cant just jiya tell him whats troubling her instead of being mysterious!!!

appu asks jiya to confidently steal a fruit from a near ny vendor........it ws soooo funny, jiya all hesitating and being scared...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....never knew staling cd b a way to bring back someone's confidenceπŸ˜›

and then the next moment appu is making jiya stand on the edge of the pool, u know the fence type thing, and she is trying hard to balance...........and appu asks her to scream out that she is not a dabbu......and she almost tries to do that in a cracked voice.

and then back at home, there is a loadshedding and jiya-appu lighting the candles....it ws sooo romantic and then jiya scaring appu with stories abt ghosts, it ws sooooooooo cute.....never thought appu will be so much like a child............just soooooo adorable!!

but tops everything is their sensuous dance at the end, appu brings jiya to a solitary place which he calls his fav place....they dance to the song of lavon ko lavon se milaon, kya ho tum mujhe ab batao................and they were actually abt to kisssssssssss.................a second kissss...........me soooooooooo happy!!

wowwwww another kiss......................enough for me to dream over the weekend.................😳😳

Edited by daisy_luvs_ ff - 15 years ago
yes ...i luved the entire epi...it was so amazingly beautiful ....and the last kissing scene was 😳 i luved it yar..!!!!
It's cute,thanks for the updates!!! πŸ˜›