Main Aisi Kyun Hoon

MAKH ending - Discuss here

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Okay, so far I've read a total of 2 articles that mention that MAKH is going to come to a logical end. And they will stop shooting sometime soon.

That means MAKH's life is very short now.

How do you feel about the show?

What was the worst and best things that happened?

What do you think shoulden't have happened.

How do you think it will end?

MAKH Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samia_ch thumbnail
the show was rediculous from the beginning. i mean from the beg. i never got attracted to it. i just watched it because it came between Solah Singhar and woh rehne wali mehlooon ki. i never liked sanjus acting. the only gal i like is Rachna. i think she has improved so much. and with the story that sanju is in love with a guy and he is married was really pathetic and then vikram came and then this rahul. I just didn't like this serial at all.
i m sorry if i offended anyone.
cokelova786 thumbnail
i like this drama its diffrnt new...and doesnt jus revolve arounf sanju...but rachna and rekha to..
well we all kno its gna end wth sanjus wedding
babe_e_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really liked this drama...well i still do ... nd i really wish it wouldnt end...buh oh well... well most dramaz are revolved around rish wealthy ppl...rather dis drama is bout a middle class family... nd da story lines very good!
jollygl thumbnail
ya i love this drama too.it have new story.
abhidip thumbnail
MAKH is ending could you please tell me when is it ending I really like this drama anyway thanks for the article
Preety_Shivani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well i used to like at beganning when Sanju was waiting for sidha and then she came to know that he is already married to someone. from here i didn't like at all, and i stop watching.   ðŸ˜Š
tanjinahussain thumbnail
so when exactly is this show going to end??
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
did it end in india yet?
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I read an article which said MAKH and Solah Sniggar are ending on 21st August. It will be replaced by Saas V/S Bahu.