CNS KSKBT presents Salaam IF Friends

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Friends,

Welcome to the world of CNS of KSKBT section!!!  Wondering what is CNS and why is it inviting you? Very soon you will get to know that, but before you do that, how about a little retrospection on your journey in IF?

Have you ever wondered what is it about our IF that pulls us like a magnet day after day, time after time? Why are we all so attached to India Forums? What inspired us to become dedicated members? Is it the serials, updates, videos or it is something more?

We all come to India-forums searching for videos and updates, usually as guests. We read the posts by members and laugh at the way people over-react at a fictional TV serial. Then, one day, something happens – It can be our favourite contestant voted out or a vamp winning all over our favourite Bahu . Something that makes us jump in the IF bandwagon. We got to say a lot and so we get started on IF, with a user name and no friend.

Slowly, we start replying and we find some people who agree with us all the time. They become our first IF friends. Soon we start PMing our friends, discover more about them. Some are smaller and some are older to us. Some start calling us "di" "Bhaiya", some become our "big sis, little sis, Bro, big-B, friend etc. Soon, we have an extended family on IF.

https://ordinarymoments.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/friendship.jpg

We become addict to IF, not because our TV serials keep us hooked, but coz our IF friends are so interesting, that we can't miss chance to discuss the show with them. This new found friend /friends on IF are invisible. We don't know them, how they look like and where are they from. We like our IF friends just coz we like what they write. Its purely relationship where there are no bars – Age, gender, country, culture, Looks, height, complexion…… nothing matters on IF.

https://smma59.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/friendship.jpg

Now just imagine how it would be if the IF family got to share something more than just their thoughts on Serials and shows. Imagine a place where they could meet, greet and have a sweet time as well, where there would be no serial or show discussion. A place to chill and a place to celebrate the bond that we forged in IF- that of friendship.

CNS offers you exactly that !!! CNS stands for Chat N Spam!  Chat n Spam Club is one unique way of connecting friends. In CNS we catch up with one another and have a whale of a time. But as an introduction, let us first appreciate what IF offered us – yes our virtual family!!! Let us celebrate all these different relationships on India-Forums. Lets celebrate our friendship and say a big "Thank you" to all our IF friends.

I love my computer because all my friends live here…..

So dear IF'ians are you all ready to rock the CNS party? It will carry on the whole moth with lot more to come your way!!! So get started. Start appreciating the relation we all made here!!! CNS gives you all this opportunity!!!

Do tell who was your first friend here at IF? Who all are your friends now? What would you like to tell them? Post messages for them and send them the PM to let them be aware of it too.

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww, yay! Awesome post! 😃 😳 I LOVE I-F & everyone whom I've met here. 🤗 Will come back w/ more soon. 😳 😃
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Gr8 topic Bhaskar. 👏
U r absolutely right,I-F is really a magnet which attracts me everyday.All my frnds r really cool and thanx to I-F that I hv made many frnds even though I can't see them or may not see them.
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome post...
👏
wel...im a huge part of CnS.. 😳 😳 😳 lol...
n i loveeee IF...
IF is awesome... 😳
kothra thumbnail
Cool...stuff n very interesting.
IF has bcamsecond home to everybody..as u said its a magnet which attracts everyday
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post  👏
I am also part of CNS & I am proud to be a member of it.
IF is very imp. in my life.
I have made so many friends here.
In short, I would say, it is greattttttttt.  😃
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow awesome post Bro!! 👏👏👏
yes IF is really like a magnet!!

i registered at IF and within no time i vbecame addicted to IF!! made many friends and i can say i've had so many special moments spent with friends here👏👏

I love all my friends....i made here at rocking IF 👏

LOve,
Gracella
Edited by Gracella - 15 years ago
the_charm thumbnail
Beautiful post! 👏 👏 I am really thankful to Vijay and IF! IF got me some of the most beautiful hearts of the world. 😳
ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
Wonderful post!! 😳 😳 😳 For me IF is like Second home!!......i made so many frnds here of various countries!! 😳 😊 n really Luv them!!

-abhi
-aditi- thumbnail

amazing post bhaiya😳🤗😳and a great idea!😛

it had been years now that i had spent on i-f and still i find it sooo new and sooo attached to me...my friend...di's...bros are sooo dear to me and the credit goes to if for making me te lucky one to be blessed with such loving peoples around me...

to cherish the memories of friendship is great...i always wish my dear ones here get all the happiness they desire for...even to the people from whom i received even a single pm are alsooo near to my hearts...

thank you allll for being there with me...🤗🤗🤗

Edited by aditisilawat - 15 years ago