enjoy breaking rules
i never knew that

chalo main akela nahi hu πŸ˜ƒ
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
OK, now time for my Friendship Quote:

"Every person is a new door to a different world."

This is so true for IF Friends, coz they are from all over the world and we get a glimpse of another country and culture through our friends on IF.

For me, my interactions with some Pakistani friends like Zainab and Rimshah have been amazing.....
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey all
happy freindship day

heres a quote for u all

"WE SOMETIMES ENCOUNTER PEOPLE, EVEN PERFECT STRANGERS, WHO BEGIN TO INTEREST US AT FIRST SIGHT, SOMEHOW SUDDENLY, ALL AT ONCE, EVEN BEFORE A WORD HAS BEEN SPOKEN".
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wht ju thought dey r paid 4 dat. gosh di 🀣 ju r 2 much... ju knw wht I dun knw wht 2 ask n nt in If n wht was d rules as i was new.. so i said sumthng against 1 of d most popular actor n i got warn msg πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . n I was like who hve pm me dis. I was nt kwning he is d mods πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but after dat wrning i got mine sense cme 2 knw d rules of If... πŸ˜†

mine mom is like ju n will follow rules no way bacha.. she will larf dat dis.. but I thnk I started 2 follow d rules here at least. whch i din follow at skool, college n home..

oye harshit ju r nt alone.. all dun follow rules.. as if all will follow rules hw will new rules cme out πŸ˜†

mine quote of frnzship..
"ju n only ur frndz sail in d ship whch is knw as frndzship"
πŸ˜›
dishu thumbnail
wow amazing post.. 😳
I-F is really the best place ..i have made so many frenz here..
CNS ROCKS!!!!!
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

I know I am too much MonaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Who is your first IF Friend?

My first IF Friend is WahidaπŸ˜ƒ, we two were Akashdeep fans and we used to fight with LKT fans a lot in Kyunki forumπŸ˜†. She was the first person who sent me a PM and she is my first friend on IF whome I told my name toπŸ˜†.......

Wahida is not active in Kyunki forum anymore, but she is very dear to me and I protect her even if she is wrong and fight for herπŸ˜ƒ....

I love you WahidaπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Hey my first IF Dushman was Jhanvi aka desigrl05πŸ˜†

I used to have cat-fights with her coz she loves Lakshya too muchπŸ˜‰

Later, when news of Pulkit leaving the show came, she said that she will leave IF. I felt really bad and I knew that I was gonna miss her😭. So I sent her a PM and asked her not to leave .

Thankfully, Pulkit didn't leave the show and Jhanvi stayed on the forum. After that incident, Jhanvi became my very good friend and we used to have these mock-catfightsπŸ˜† and we used to take digs on Eku and Pullu and each other.

Later I became friends with all LKT fans and all my dushmans became freindsπŸ˜†.

I must say that all LKT fans were really sporting and took criticism really well........I miss those days 😭😭

Jhanvi is now a member of DT and thankfully she is not my "dushman" anymoreπŸ˜† Love you JhanviπŸ€—

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
di so chweet.

but on serious note i dun rmbr who was mine 1st frndz as i got mine IF frndz's in bunches n gang πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but i still rmbr I got a PM 4m nina. aka ekta_angel.. she was d 1st whom i chat wid... she luved mine user name..as she is also ekta kapoor fanz πŸ˜› ... n after seeing mine id she change her id in2 ekta_angel.. πŸ˜› . she is mine 1st frndz.. i thnk so. ju knw na di i m shrt at memory πŸ˜‰

dishu yes I got loads of frndz 4m kyunki..n I thnk 2 credit must goes 2 CNS n KN wrld thread 4 makin mine frndz list increase in If πŸ˜‰
dishu thumbnail
Originally posted by: k-ekta fan

di so chweet.

but on serious note i dun rmbr who was mine 1st frndz as i got mine IF frndz's in bunches n gang πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but i still rmbr I got a PM 4m nina. aka ekta_angel.. she was d 1st whom i chat wid... she luved mine user name..as she is also ekta kapoor fanz πŸ˜› ... n after seeing mine id she change her id in2 ekta_angel.. πŸ˜› . she is mine 1st frndz.. i thnk so. ju knw na di i m shrt at memory πŸ˜‰

dishu yes I got loads of frndz 4m kyunki..n I thnk 2 credit must goes 2 CNS n KN wrld thread 4 makin mine frndz list increase in If πŸ˜‰

true yaar monz..i agree...
kn's passionate world and cns r the best threads of kyunki..i have made so many frenz cuz of dese 2 threads..
love yaaaaaaa CNS AND KN'S WORLDπŸ‘
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Hey Dishu, who is your first IF friend and Dushman πŸ˜† ..

Mona, do you remember your Dushman who became your friend πŸ˜ƒ