CNS KSKBT presents Salaam IF Friends - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago

Bhaskar Bhaiya... thanks a lot for making this topic.. much appreciated πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😊

Although Im not very active right now.. but IF is really close to me.. had the best discussions.. amazing friends.. great fights πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

My first friends at IF were- Manasi..Sukhi..Prachi..Galzu..Sara..Saira.. Shan.. Its sad that Ive lost touch with many of them... but will always remember and cherish that moments we spent in endless discussions!
Now dushmans were the Anurag-Prerna ( Kzk fans) had lotta probs πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but later on realised .. they too are veryy sweet ppl.. and it wud be nice to be friends with one and all.. as its a veryy friendly place πŸ˜†

I-F rocks! Thanaks Vijay Bhaiya for making this wondeful site.. thanks bhaskar bhaiya again for this awsum post.. thanks to all my wonderful friends out here! Keep Rocking !!
Originally posted by tvfan1401

Hey Dishu, who is your first IF friend and Dushman πŸ˜† ..

Mona, do you remember your Dushman who became your friend πŸ˜ƒ
hhee ritu di i dont have any dushman ehere..
well first frend hmm it was garima...she is also a kn fan lik me..
n we are best frenz now..she is not a member of kyunki forum..but we r still in touch each other thru phone and yahoo messenger..😳
all thnks to IF..😳

abt fighting 1st i foght in KTH thread as i use 2 like gurry n nt rajeev.. but I neva try 2 b frbdz of rajeev fanz mostly.... but mine 2nd randomly fighting was wid labib n wahida. as dey were ansh n bhommi fanz whch i was nt at a tym. but nw i m ... n so dey r mine frndz.. but still b4 liking reshmi n akash .... i got frndz wid dem... as I started 2 respect deir POV.. whch i generally dun do... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† n find out dey r quite nice person. n opnely wht ever dey feel dey ask..

dishu man i agree wid ju. I got more frndz 4m kyunki forum only.... n stil dere r many whom I dun knw πŸ˜†
ritu di i hve already said nw.. it was labib n wahida at d same tym.. as dey were anti popular 4 KN fanz. n i was KN fanz. so hve a tiff wid dem. but nw. god grace . dat v r gud frndz nw..

dishu garima. I never got thru her ever... nt even ever 1ce πŸ˜•
Originally posted by k-ekta fan

ritu di i hve already said nw.. it was labib n wahida at d same tym.. as dey were anti popular 4 KN fanz. n i was KN fanz. so hve a tiff wid dem. but nw. god grace . dat v r gud frndz nw..

dishu garima. I never got thru her ever... nt even ever 1ce πŸ˜•
hey she is in ur orkut list too..
her name is jyotsna..kuch yaad aaya????
Hey Dishu and Mona...we also had some fights? I don;t remember, but I am sure we must have fought a lot πŸ˜†

A few people who are not my friends, still I kind of like them and want to make it up with them 😳

Hey Dishu, who is your first IF friend and Dushman πŸ˜† ..

My biggest dushman, well not mine but I have become one of her maybe, is none other than MP (lata) my fellow CNS  partner. πŸ˜† Koi mujhe usse bachao!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Hey Dishu and Mona...we also had some fights? I don;t remember, but I am sure we must have fought a lot πŸ˜†

A few people who are not my friends, still I kind of like them and want to make it up with them 😳
ritu di i dont think we had fights anytime..i dont really remember..but maybe its possible cuz u r a TANYA fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

My biggest dushman, well not mine but I have become one of her maybe, is none other than MP (lata) my fellow CNS  partner. πŸ˜† Koi mujhe usse bachao!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Bhaskar......why did you take panga with Muscleji? πŸ˜†

I told you that she and you are twins seperated at birth. Both are wicked and both are too dangerous......πŸ˜‰

Only God can help you if you havea dushman like LataπŸ˜†........All the best ....you will need a "Sarcasm shield" to protect yourself from Lata....

πŸ˜†

I replied to one PM of her. But kept back the other one. Thats too heavy just now. Friendship ke month mein jhagra ho jaaye. Nah Nah!!! πŸ˜†

***Moving my palms in circular motion...speaking slowing slowly*** "Yeh baat... *Blink my eyes and take a pause* kuch *Close my eyes and take a pause* theek nahi hoga"