Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

CNS KSKBT presents Salaam IF Friends - Page 5

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Lovely post..๐Ÿ‘
Awwwwww Yipieee we are shoo famoushhh shamoush..
I m a bery proud member of CnS...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well actually CnS was more like a second innings at IF for me..
I was always a kyphian.. thats the forum I was always close to and active at.. Its still bery close to my heart๐Ÿ˜ƒ
My first IF friend was Nandoo.. Nannu was her id.. She isnt active anymore.. She got married moved to Austr I think..
I have been beryy blessed I haddddddddd soooooooo may lovely friends on the kyph section.. So many little sisters.. I seriously can fill up pages and pages with just the names .. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It was 'Happe' who called me di for the first time.. and then as aishu (ash.attitude๐Ÿ˜†) says I turned into the 'di of the net world'

And I m still in touch with so many of them.. And I love them shooo shoo bery much..
And ya I had one lil bro.. Jinku .. he was a cool viewbie.. and ishh unfair to take names coz each one is so bery special..

Coming to CnS... Ritu di ki fan ban ๐Ÿ˜ƒkar I maared entry and now I have the most special frnds there.. and so many pyaare say lil sisters and bros๐Ÿ˜ƒ

IF and now CnS is  way more like second home..
Plus these days ishh kdmhmd forum thats me second home..๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was an IF addict even before I registered๐Ÿ˜† I used to be a silent reader and I registered on 13th June.. the day of my last exam..๐Ÿ˜†
*sigh* Its been such awesome and memorable three yrs..
I never had a concept of net friends before IF...
Now ishh more like family.. My bro used to say u spend more time with them than u spend with us๐Ÿ˜†
I lubbbbbbbbbb all my friends here..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ritu di.. aww lovely quote lol.. OMG dushmans... I dunno I somehow never had any๐Ÿ˜†... *hides face*

Omg Bhaskar how can a cutieeepiee like Matar jee I mean Muscle ji be a dushman for anyoneee๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: dishu

hey she is in ur orkut list too..
her name is jyotsna..kuch yaad aaya????

Dishu i thnk dis tym ju will kill me. 4 tellin dis. i thnk i heard dis name but dun rmbr.. gosh i was nt knwing ju were in mine frndz list in orkut n abt jyotsna also i dun hve ide. kill me...ritu di. did ju rmbr sum tym nw๐Ÿ˜†

-Faith- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tvfan1401

Bhaskar......why did you take panga with Muscleji? ๐Ÿ˜†

I told you that she and you are twins seperated at birth. Both are wicked and both are too dangerous......๐Ÿ˜‰

Only God can help you if you havea dushman like Lata๐Ÿ˜†........All the best ....you will need a "Sarcasm shield" to protect yourself from Lata....

LOLL๐Ÿ˜† ritu di..
Muscleee ji is suchh a shweetiepie.. Infact I wud never want a sacrasm shield with her..
Oh ya she lubs pulling my leggie all the time๐Ÿ˜†.. But ishh okieee.. Unn ko special rights hain๐Ÿ˜ƒ

dishu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: k-ekta fan

Dishu i thnk dis tym ju will kill me. 4 tellin dis. i thnk i heard dis name but dun rmbr.. gosh i was nt knwing ju were in mine frndz list in orkut n abt jyotsna also i dun hve ide. kill me...ritu di. did ju rmbr sum tym nw๐Ÿ˜†

u have a very bad memory monzie..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..hey hey chill pill i wont kill ya aakhir u r my sweet si frend๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OK, now my other Dushman who became dear Friend....none other than "Man with gun and lock to close topics" - Bhaskar T...๐Ÿ˜†

This fellow closed my "bhola-bhala" topic on Balaji awards and wrote  a nasty remark while closing it๐Ÿ˜† 

I was very angry and wrote a really angry PM to him. We had a good exchange of PMs and later I realised that the fellow is not so bad after all๐Ÿ˜†

We struck a friendship cord and now we are good friends. I often call him "Wicked" and whatnot๐Ÿ˜† 

Bhaskar really like your style of dealing with problem users. IF is really lucky to have a GM like you. For so many people, BT is name of terror๐Ÿ˜†. He is really a sweet person and a "Jolly good fellow".....

I love you Bhaksar bro....๐Ÿค—....keep rocking and locking๐Ÿ˜‰

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: tvfan1401

Hey Dishu and Mona...we also had some fights? I don;t remember, but I am sure we must have fought a lot ๐Ÿ˜†

A few people who are not my friends, still I kind of like them and want to make it up with them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Di may b b'coz  i rmbr i use 2 fight wid tanya fanz 4 KN ๐Ÿ˜†...same here but i thnk due 2 CNS i got many frndz of other actor fanz....

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey All..wuts going on???? I have come after a long time..LOLOL
-Faith- thumbnail

Hey Dishupie ๐Ÿค—and Monu๐Ÿค— and Devu๐Ÿค—

A group huggie from all me friendsss๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zainab huggie bole toh woh bachon wala huggies??????๐Ÿ˜†
dishu thumbnail
hey devo..sup?seeing ya here after a really long tym..now write abt ur frenz here ๐Ÿ˜† ..

zainu sisssss ๐Ÿค—