CNS KSKBT presents Salaam IF Friends - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by *Devanshi*

Zainab huggie bole toh woh bachon wala huggies??????πŸ˜†
omg lol hahhahahahaπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

πŸ˜†

I replied to one PM of her. But kept back the other one. Thats too heavy just now. Friendship ke month mein jhagra ho jaaye. Nah Nah!!! πŸ˜†

***Moving my palms in circular motion...speaking slowing slowly*** "Yeh baat... *Blink my eyes and take a pause* kuch *Close my eyes and take a pause* theek nahi hoga"

Vajapyee ji......can I give you a good news. Muscleji is on her holdiays and would come back on IF for only a few minutes. Hopefully, she will not write PMs to you, but will catch up with her friends in those minutes.....

She is waiting for your reply on that PM and would haunt you till you reply her.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.....So you can relax for 1-2 weeks......

Originally posted by dishu

omg lol hahhahahahaπŸ˜†

Dishu naughty minddd...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Wut i have to write..???I'm like bored to go through previous pages

wht even bhaskar bhaiyu use 2 fight. woh b muscleji se πŸ˜† .. I thnk ju hve taken risk at ur own ....

i still rmbr it was lata di who posted dat wht is dis all user id name. it is so weird. n sum 1 said her wht is ur user name like muscleprotien.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I had a gr8 larf dat tym

yes waise bhi ainu di hve gven her spl right. ryt di πŸ˜‰

dishu thx god I m safe.. otherwise i might hve trend ju πŸ˜†

ritu di. ju also benn dushmaan 2 bhaskar bhaiya πŸ˜† it's a secret.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i luv thi forum heaps i have made heaps of friend i have argued with them too, but this place is the best place eva man

Girls, stop chatting and talk about the topic...CNS is hosting this Friendship day....how can you all chat hereπŸ˜†

oh zainu di. a big n tight hug 2 ju πŸ€—

devo welcme bck..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† *shake hands* ju lajee gum.. so tried of goin thru all pages

dishu.. I been always beside ju as mine frndz yaar.. lub ju πŸ˜‰

Zainab huggie bole toh woh bachon wala huggies??????πŸ˜†

Oyeeeeee devu agayi mera words ki dushman..
Yest hi I was thinking of how u made my 'lubju' into 'kubju'
Awwwww Ritu di loll u r shoo cute..
Keep rocking and Keep locking..
DishuuπŸ€— howsssssss u...
Monuu πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

But wait arent we just supposed to discuss friendship wali baatein or Just the usual CnS...

Oh and ur comment abt the mods hehehe and ur mom being surprised to see u behave so well... Ohh diiiiiiii hehehe....
I dont really like make a conscious effort to follow rules lol but then somehow I dont break them either.. so never had a prob with any mod shodπŸ˜†

Dishu naughty minddd...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Wut i have to write..???I'm like bored to go through previous pages

yea lol u r really naughty..
are just write abt ur frenz....anything related to dem..
ur first IF frend,ur I-f dushmans tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..over all dis topic is dedicated to frenz😳
Originally posted by tvfan1401

Girls, stop chatting and talk about the topic...CNS is hosting this Friendship day....how can you all chat hereπŸ˜†

Ritu ben how can u expect dat we all stop chatting...*shivers...afraid of Bhaskar bro*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†