~*~DOTW: What Will Gayatri Do?~*~

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys..Its Time for our new...

hey guys i am back with this week's discussion to see how much vishwas you all have in Gayatri's Mamta😳

Alright...

Every week Ekta and her team has been throwing us a dana with some twist or the other...last week Mother India Gayatri found out about prem and heer's love story

So...

This week's question is

Will She be able to help him before its too late???

Or

Will she able to stop prem's farce of a marraige

And

What do you think she will do to help her eldest son and the love of his life

Remember to consider the following things...πŸ˜‰

Gayatri will probably have to stand against her pati parmeshwar to help Prem 

How do you think Veera, who knows prashant's truth, will come in to play??

Waiting for your replies!!!!

Ciao Till Next Week!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well shruti this week seems a lot in store for us 😊

i think gayatri will tell prem that she knows that heer is his love n prem will cry his heart out 😭 n tell the whole truth abt prashant\MM 🀒 he will even confess that he loves heer very much n he knows she can't be his but he won't let her life get destroyed 😭 n tell gayatri abt preeto n MM relation n he still doubts MM 😑 gayatri will be the only one 2 trust prem n will tell him that she is with him n go ahead with his investigations πŸ˜ƒ

gayatri will also decide 2 talk abt it 2 lalit but as usual he will talk all abt his n balraj soooo called friendship n his last wish n walk out n prem is all alone thinking abt all the things happening around n then veera will cum n in talks she will say that she had met MM in london but his name is prashant thus leaving prem hell shocked as this guy is a total fraud 🀒 he will ask veera abt how she met n tell his surces 2 find out abt MM πŸ˜ƒ

priya πŸ˜ƒ
wida thumbnail
i think that gayatri wont do anything only supporting prem
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think she will do something after she realizes how much Heer means to Prem...I mean she loves her husband and her son so it will be a hard decision on her..but soon she'll try 2 get the 2gether!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Nazara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

I think she will do something after she realizes how much Heer means to Prem...I mean she loves her husband and her son so it will be a hard decision on her..but soon she'll try 2 get the 2gether!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳

I agree with you Priya!

Nazara thumbnail
I mean she has to do something for her son's happiness don't you think so?
mumpet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I doubt she'll do anything right now I agree with Priya though, when she realizes the importance of Heer in Prem's life, she will definitely get the two together 😳 Atleast so I'm hoping... πŸ˜†
Nazara thumbnail
I hope that Gayatri does something later about bringing Prem and Heer together though. what do you guys think? Will she?
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know maybe gaya3 and vishka will team up and do something...but on secind thoughts they may not be ABLE to do anything becasue premeer will stop them for the sake of that idiotic promise that lalit made to numerous people 😑
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nazara

I agree with you Priya!

me too
i think she'll stop the force of marraige 4 prem and after heer will feel sorry 4 all the bad things she said to prem, but prem will obviously forgive her since he loves her soooo much!!
and then heer and prem will get married πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
that is wat i think will happen