MONA JASSI SINGH ON IF RADIO ON SEP 30th

Posted: 18 years ago
After the faboulous and overwhelming sucess with Armaan sir we have this week Jassi  the main protangist of the same show.

We  are honored to have  Mona Jassi Singh of the Mega Hit Show Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi on Friday Sep 30th at 11PM IST on IF RADIO.

Mona Singh aka Jassi does not need any introduction to the million of viewers who tune in daily to her hit show JJKN.
.For Mona Singh the trek to Jassi Jassi Koi Naho began with her Asian Paint Commercial that landed her the role of Jassi. So real was Mona in her role and acting as Jassi that people started relating to Jassi' middle class status and looks whereby they got carried away at times wanting the same for themselves. Mona Singh is the actress who underwent the transformation from the ugly Jassi to the sexy Jessica but still refuses to acknowledge the fact that she is Mona Singh and prefers to being called Jasmeet-who's-turned-into-Jessica. Whether it be Jassi or Jessica or her current avatar of Neha Shastri, Mona Singh has adapted to the characters easily and has done justice to each of the different personalities she has charcteristerised. Apart from Jassi Mona Singh is looking forward  to making her debut in Bollywood.Mona Singh is also the brand ambassador for Bausch and Lomb.

We recieved an overwhelming number of questions  for Apoorva and we not able to get them all answered to the disappointment of a lot of ardent IF fans.Realizing that we will be getting the same amount of questions for Mona this time we are requesting all members to just come up with one question thereby letting more members get a chance to hear their questions answered. Also please try to avoid repeating questions.

So what are you waiting for as the clock has started ticking? Be Creative.

ASK YOUR QUESTION

We request you to post just ONE QUESTION per member  to Mona Singh before Wednesday Sep 28th 2005 and ofcourse do not forget to tune in at 11 PM IST on 30th Sep to IF radio to hear Mona Singh LIVE.

Cheers,
India Forums Development Team

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago
cool!!!Thank You Vijay

Aryan

Wow, this is great news. First Armaan and now Jassi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks for letting us know Priya and thanks to Vijay and everyone else๐Ÿ˜Š

My question:

Dear Mona,

I think you are the most beautiful and gifted actress on television and I love to watch you on JJKN. I would like to know which character can you, as an individual, identify the most with: Jasmeet Walia, Jessica Bedi or Neha Shastri. And why?

Thank you so much!!!

Jen๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Jen02 - 18 years ago

Wow thank you sooo much

OMG, one question, i have just soo many. well, from these, the bold one is the one ill ask her:

1). What is your real name, because people call you mona singh, and in one of your interviews you said your real name is jasmeet walia and so we are basically confused, so please tell us what your real name is?

2). You have soo many identities in JJKN such as jasmeet walia, jessica bedi and Neha shashtri, in a real life situation, would you go through these many identities?

3). If you were to choose a life-partner from JJKN sets, would it be Apurva agnihotri, samir soni, Gaurav gera, karan oberoi or anyone else, whom would it be?

4). We are tremondous major fans of jjkn, would you rather prefer the script right now of the BLF track?

5). There are many fans out there, could you tell us the ingrediance of simplicity like you?

6). We absolutely love JJKN but what about those latest twists, that som fans are mad out there, if there any way to expect happiness from it?

7). What is your defination of love and who is your dream man?

8). I heard you are going to shoot for a movie in december, will JJKN end by then, and if so, tell us one of the funniest scenes that you would miss.

9). Are you currently in a relationship or planning to get married any time sooner?

Edited by mikagurl23 - 18 years ago

MY QUESTIONS!!!

1) How do u feel abt d track datz going on rite now in jjkn??? R u happy?

2) Mona, who is ur fav co-start & y???

3) Who do u most get along wid???

4) If u had to choose between Armaan & Raghav den who wud u choose???

5) After jjkn ends den wat wil u do??? Do u hv anything in which u r looking 4ward???

6) Wat do u feel abt Bollywood???

7) Jassi jaisi koi nahin! I must say dat really der is no gal in this wrld like jassi! Jassi, y r u so native & Innocent???

8) Mona, wat do u have in common wid Jassi???

9) Which 1 is ur best? Jassi, Jessica or Neha??? & y???

10) Do u play pranks wid ur co-stars??? If yes den plz mention 1....???

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Awesome thanks!!! But I will probably the one who will download it!!!

My question to Mona is that why did you choose to enter in Bollywood and why this particular movie??????
wow cool..

my question..

Which bollywood movie do u wish u were a part of?
and what role in that movie do u wish u had done...?
ok my question from mona is whom does she want to look in real life the old jassi or the new jassi?

1. Someone had once said that every accomplishment starts with a dream. Is there a big dream that you feel you have already accomplished? And how about a dream that you still want to accomplish?

2. Mona is there one huge similarity and one huge difference between the character you play of Jassi and the real life Mona Singh?

Sorry guys I am posting two questions but I guess I like my first one more!

Dolly

Hi Mona I Am Your Biggest Fan i am so happy that u will be interviewed in 30th of september also that you and Apoorva make a fabulous jodi.My Boyfriend is Also Your  Fan Would You Like To say hi to him??

How Did You Get The Role Of Jassi??
What Is Your Hobbie? Edited by VishakaGal12 - 18 years ago