Breaking Down Breaking Dawn!

Posted: 15 years ago
My friends and I were discussing abt the cover of BD at lunch today, so thought it would be interesting to hear what you guys think abt it. I'm not sure if a topic has been opened regd it yet, but oh well... here u go!😆

My theory is gonna take a while to write down, so will be back later with my essay!😉

you have more theories after the one u posted? 😳 😆

someone's on a roll 😉

but i think someone already posted a topic like this. not sure tho 😃
Edited by Dark Love - 15 years ago
^Oh, I think that was me 😳 😆

Anyhow, hope this is ok Sam! 😳
Ok, here's my theories I worked out 😳

1. (Heres the one I said b4) The red pawn is the old Bella, and the white, powerful queen is her after her transformation.

2. The red is Jacob and the white is Edward since he is more powerful, and they are fighting to win Bella. (Hopefully Edward wins! 😉)

3. The white is the Volturi, and red is Bella. I have a feeling they will play an important part in this book, esp since all the Volturi and Jacob mess is sorted out.

4. I know I have one more, cant remember!
White = purity and red = vampirehood (my word) 😆
hmm... so purity + vampirehood = ?

This is so confusing, wonder if the cover even has anything to do with the story! Hope it does, I hate it when covers r random :P

(btw, I know this is random, but didnt know where else to put it - Breaking Dawn is gonna have 768 pages! Saw on amazon.com :D)
Will read and edit, and btw, I love your avi Kruthika!! 😛 So apt for Edward 😳
Ohh, thankooo Ammu, yes... very apt indeed!! 😳
gr8 theories...... 👏 👏

i like the bella one and really dont want to think abt the jacob one, coz (hopefully) they(EB) will be toh anyways married then how will jacob fight for bella...and in case he does then...... ...

but yeah the volturi may play an important part in this book......but again if the Volturi is on opposing side, that will mean bella has nt turn into a vampire and that follows that something happened between her and ed............. ............i m so confused and so scared..........too much waiting turns me into a pessimist!!!!!

but the cover page is damn attractive........hope it got implications to the actually story.

and kru, really cool avi!!
768 pages?! 😲 Wowww... yayyyyyyy!!! How exciting, even better, lots more to read... that's great!

Oh haila, this whole time I've been thinking your topic title was "Breaking Dawn Breaking Dawn", but I just realised it's DOWN... oops! 😳 😆

Oohhh Kruthika, very interesting theories yaar.. one of mine also agrees with one of yours as well, that one is Edward, and one is Jacob.. I dont think the cover will hv anything to do with the Volturi (though I may be wrong 😛 ), but you're right, they will be a really pivotal part of the story... let's see though, i hope we can find more abt this cover before the book comes out!