*KDMHMD Scene Contest*- 1 Day 2 Go

natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Le Jayenge le jayenge, Dilwale Dulhaaniya Le Jayenge.😛

Oh hello, hi, namaskar, sasriakal, adaab, main hoon aapki host aur dost Sana.😉

And today I am here to present to you KDMHMD's FISRT EVER....oops, slip of tongue...KDMHMD's 4th contest!😃

Well, before us teachers start out phatshala, lets all shoot Hip Hip hooray....hip hip hoorayyyyyy.

OK, now moving back...we are presenting to you, none other than, our KDMHMD's very own scene contest.🥳

Scene contest?😕

Yes scene contest!😆 Here's how it works:

We'll give you a situation and you have to come up with a conversation (with setting/music/characters etc) to represent the situation in a full scene. You can also use pictures to help others understand your scene better but they're not mandatory.

Here is the situation on which you have to base your scene on: As you might've guessed by the starting line, our theme is SHHHHAAAAADI!!!😛 Kiski??? Guess karo...

Still don't know it?! Arreeee.... HUMARE Prem aur HUMARI Heer ki Shaadi! Chalo, let's give Ekta ji some ideas for organizing the REAL Shaadi scene...😆

So, you have to create a scene where Prem and Heer's wedding is taking place. How/when/where/who?!😕 That is for you to decide...use your imagination... You can make the scene as creative as you like...😃

Here are some rules:

Your scene can not exceed 230 words
    You can include as many characters you like but remember, it's only one scene
    There needs to be a conversation between at least two characters, you can have more if you wish
    You can describe your scene using pictures and words
    The scene needs to be ORIGINAL, no copying (from the show or from anyone else)!
  • Each person can send in a maximum of 4 entries

PM all entries to the following id: KDMHMD_ENTRIES

Chalo, ab saare rules wules hogaye, now its time to sleep...🥱

Ok ok, but hello...we forgot something...the DUE DATE.😳

And now I am pleased to present the due date which is June 21st.😃

So get ready, on your marks...and now jaldi se enteries bhejo!😛

Bye bye!😳

Love

Edited by natasshafan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice contest, best of luck to the participants 😃 👏 👏
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow Sana cute post teacher jee...
And sounds so interesting.. even a non-writer like me is tempted to write..
Tho 230 words ish like less by my standards..
A quick q tho.. You said it includes Music setting background.. dialogues btwn two characters atleast..
All has to fit in 230 words right??😳

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...cool contest sana.....hehe...wil try to participate for sure...lols....hehe.....

but this 230 words for one scene...gosh...tht'll be a real tuff challenge...hehe...wil try my best.....

luv nans
zindagi0071 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey, sana..this is nice contest.......

I have a question.......What will the winner get when he/she wins this contest?........I mean I have such a excellent PREMEER shaadi scene in my mind that I was thinking since last 3 days.......I am positive that if I submit that scene then I will win, coz that's hw beautiful that scene is!!!.........

So, my question is if I win this contest, then will KDMHMD development team invite Harshu and Additti for a live I-F radio interview as a gift for winning te contest?...... 😆
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wow I'll send mine soon 😃 😆 😆 This is gona be funny 🤡😛😆Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 15 years ago
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@ Laiba: Hehe, even you better participate! 😆

@ -Faith- aka Zai: Hehe, and lemme say, you are a non-writer so still you will write! 😆 230 words is lot more, but start writing and you will know! 😆

Music: Music doesn't count if you are saying 3 -5 lines or pasting youtube links etc. Other than yet yes.

Dialouges: Yes, Dialouges have to fit in 230 words.

@ Nandini: 😆 And look what Dadi Amma(Zai) is saying 😆 You better participate though.

@ Zindagi001: Will be glad if you win, and we are not disclosing what the winner will get, as if until they are announced. About the IF Radio part, I don't know about that 😳 I can't promise anything about that, right now 😳

@ Gabar: Haha, well, ofcourse you learned it off me 😆 Right?

@ MG: Thanks
Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
I never learn of you 😳 Psht, my foot 😆 Your the one who gets inspired by me 😆 😆
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
^Oh really? Than what about the Premeer ki shaadi FF? 😡 😆
Howlarious thumbnail
Yeah thats what I mean, your the one that said YOU got inspired by me..now shush up.. 😃 😆 😆