Rock N Roll Family

wrong decision!!

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Tanuja said..Pooja had no expressions!! its like what?? 😕

That girl from Roy family had no expressions..She doesn knw wut shez talkin aboutg....she needs to back and look at the performance once again.. There wasnt any strong reason for pooja to be out... Seriously..sometimes..judges make me soo mad😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wrote this in another thread and am repeating it here too.

I feel the same way. Today, in the first group performance also the Kohli family was way better than the Roy family.

The Roy family have not give consistently good performances at all. Their graph goes up and down. But the Kohli family have really improved inspite of having the least practice and stage experience. I was not happy at the decision.
Ashirania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

who is? that ***** roy fly is like crap! seriously.. they lack grace and facial expressions! and most importantly..they dun have consistency..i ws like WTH! when I heard tanu's comment on why pooja ws nt gd!! they soooo totally DO NOT deserve to gt the chance to enter the finals! 😡 😡

plz do not use cuss words in the post.

rnrf dev team

Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
kaja1 thumbnail

I SERIOUSLY AGREE!!!
WEN I SAW DERE DANCE I THOUGHT
POOJA DID BETTER THAN DE GIRL IN
ROY FAMLY!!

plz do not use all cap letters. it is against the forum rule as it is consider shouting against members.

rnrf dev team

Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
bansal_nidhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too!!!!! i was upset with the decision b/c i felt that pooja danced more gracefully. as with the expressions, it was the same for both. i felt that the judges never really gave the kohli family the points they deserved, like after the group dance, they deserved more than 9 if the roy/bhalke family's dance was worth a 9. but roy family makes the channel more money, so they may have decided to go with the roys
pittresident thumbnail
I posted on another forum too.

The judges have shown partiality and eliminating Mrs. Kohli over the Roy girl shows that.
kaja1 thumbnail
i also kinda think tht tanuja is respectin de roy famly more cuz dere from de same city as tanuja and roy famly and tanuja's famly speak de same language....WHO AGREES WITH ME???
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree the Kohli family was much better than the Roy family.The judge was being very unfair. 😡
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You guys seem to be biased. No offense. Taking into consideration the amount of time and effort that the Roy family has put in, along with the reality that none of them have learned any dance before, they very well deserve to be in the finals. Of course their graph has been up and down, and so does of all other families. If Kohli family had been in the show from the beginning, their graphs would have been up and down too. That is no reason to foulmouth them.

I do agree that Pooja is a great dancer. But the rest arent and they lack grace as well. With Roy family, at least three of them are good dancers (Jackie, Shoma and Subradeep). Shoma did a great job in the knockout round, and it cannot be denied. Regarding the facial expressions, what Tanuja said was Pooja was constantly smiling throughout the dance whereas Shoma had change of expressions according to the meaning of words. Pooja, being a classical dancer, should know more about how important facial expressions are for the lines.

If there is partiality, the Saxena family should not be even considered as they are professional dancers (they own a dance school in Jaipur) and they have tactfully hidden that fact from Zee TV, judges and viewers so far! Edited by akanna - 15 years ago
girlguju thumbnail
very well said akanna, agree w/you totally