Paranormal

Dangerous magic -Muth/Handi

friend_125 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hello paranormailans😊

today iam discusing and sharing with you all a veryyy scary and dangerous thing used for magic..to harm someone.

we all know about and heard a lot about black magic and tona-totka and all.but do you know about  mooth/muth???in early times it was used a loottttt[india].....🤢😡by the evil people...

this muth is a form of tona[magic] that is done by people on their enemies...reason may be many-jealousy/revenge/hatred/rivals etc...iam sure very less of you must beknowing about it...because most of the people would not have even heard about this thing..right!!!

its a kind of thing that goes by the air way ..i mean when some muth is send to kill someone...the muth goes flying through sky...it contains some common things that are commonly used in magic like dough[aatta]sindoor[red color]and some more things that even i dont know..it looks like a small bowl kind of thing and inside it all the stuff used for magic is there...so it goes to the house of the victim..and from there it starts it work[very dangerous and scray things so i wont tell that and people may find it hard to beleive such things]

but along with the evil the world has some kind-hearted  people also..so many knowledgable persons who knows how to stop this muth stop the muth in between its way ,through their mantra,s..and they burry it in land[as a part of its procedure for ending tha magic]and the person for whom this muth was send is thus saved..[but only if he/she is lucky enough that someone stops it..which is very rare specially now a days &in todays world.]the muth goes generally at night time or around sunset...

do anyone knows or heard about this..then you also please do share...

Edited by friend_125 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey nikki..yep i've heard of this before..but i know it as handi...

Muth or handi is a method through which evil spirits are despatched to kill a person.
WOW! Thanks for sharing....really interesting. But can u provide with the link?? Or u have written iot urself by acquiring knowledge from different sources ?? 😳
I believe what is written there...its very difficult to believe though, that people can try to kill another using magic 🤢
friend_125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

WOW! Thanks for sharing....really interesting. But can u provide with the link?? Or u have written iot urself by acquiring knowledge from different sources ?? 😳
I believe what is written there...its very difficult to believe though, that people can try to kill another using magic 🤢

no link....i have wriiten on my own what all i know regarding it..yes...its true..today people lack humanity.they do everything ..😕

friend_125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

hey nikki..yep i've heard of this before..but i know it as handi...

Muth or handi is a method through which evil spirits are despatched to kill a person.

yes😔..u r right gracie!!!..its such a evil work..i hate peolpe who do this work for money and the ones who make it done on others..just for their own sake they do not hesitate to kill someone...i wonder about such eveil people...they are not even scared of god!!!!😕

Edited by friend_125 - 15 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is this like black magic?
I know my friend was telling me a story about her relatives and OMG sounded soooo scary!
They did black magic on her relatives and well its a loong story but the thing was that even the pundits themselves didn't have the shakti to drive away the evil force!
I have heard of handi before but I don't remember it at this point in time?
Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW... Thanks for sharing 😊

its sort of like Black Magic

I know people who do (maybe still) Black Magic... 🤢 ...and its beacuse of jealousy 😡
Zoe28 thumbnail
i heard this story about how someone was given money to do something similiar ie to send evil spirits to kill someone and then the person who did it was also given money to put this thing in the dead persons mouth . the person was punished by allah though as when they tried to visit the hannah kabbah they were unable to see it, so then the person saw a molvi and the molvi said nothing could be done except the person could repent by telling everyone about what they had done
goodyshaan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yes i saw this totka frm my eye in real life
and one dead frm it
handi main fire hoti hai and it fly in sky
 the people do this totka r called shyyaane
goodyshaan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yes i saw this totka frm my eye in real life
and one dead frm it
handi main fire hoti hai and it fly in sky
 the people do this totka r called shyyaane and this method is called ooupraser