Other Topics

Crystal Pattaampoochi - oru mini thodar

girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😲 a new FF !!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ i'll read laterz cuz since its in tanglish, i'll have to take my time 😳 πŸ˜†
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice title akka...athu enna Crystal pattampoochi? πŸ˜‰

"Unna thiruthave mudiyadhu" one of the classic line I always hear at my home πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Are they rowdies or what? why are they scared of the police? πŸ˜† ......please continue the next chapter 😳

hmm..getting married...lovemarriage a? 😳
nice start πŸ‘

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
?Enda Don? disturb me appadina artham theriyadha unakku??

?ichayama theriyum Boss, adhan andha door ai disturb pannama medhuva thirandhu moodittu varen? he gave a wicked grin.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† This is funny. Giri, you write too?? Im shock. But its really good and you title is unik naa πŸ˜‰ Woh, i've got lots of talented frens here.... 😳 Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
vow giri.............new ff πŸ‘

i like the name...crystal pattampoochi....so it means it won't fly,is it?

character names ellam ilama......oru conversation'a poradhu different introduction....gr8....i'm luking forward giri.... πŸ˜ƒ

yeah,true netra........so many talented writers around us....high time we start a fan club & get involved....nammalala ellam indha vishaparitchai panna mudiyadhu,u c πŸ˜†
sankadevi30 thumbnail
wow giri gr8 nice chapter yaarπŸ‘ πŸ‘

i love to read stories & the more the better

cannot miss one from u where i can find comedy πŸ˜†

really nice intro with unique comedy without giving away what the plot is

I like the title very much πŸ˜‰ Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aavaludan waiting giri!Edited by jasunap - 15 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Giri chellam, great start - has a bit of every thing -
mystery, crime, romance, friendship - ellam konjam
konjam theriyarathu..go ahead.. πŸ˜ƒ
girivanam thumbnail
Thanks for the good response πŸ˜ƒ

Nishi - please take your own time πŸ˜ƒ
Meli and Kadhambari - title pathi naane ithanai yosikalai πŸ˜†
Usha - Thanks
Netra - I know, I haven't got over the shock myselfπŸ˜†
Roja akka - U must be relieved that I will keep away from the massage Intensive Care Unit for some time 😳
Nallu - I had long suspected, I was never taken seriously πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And Jas, now I am worried πŸ˜ƒ. After she reads this here, I will have more reasons to be worried πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
girivanam thumbnail

Chapter 2

Nivedha got down from a crowded public bus at Laali Road stop. She was wearing half-white pants and printed grey tops. Her hair was clipped into a bushy pony tail and she looked radiant even with a light makeup. The subtle fragrance of her Yardley perfume wafted in the air and made heads turn to her side. She opened her handbag and pulled out a small paper with an address on it. She checked the street signs and stood confused whether she should take the first left or the second left. She gave a quick glance at  the waiting passengers and finally decided to enquire a paanwala, when a bike braked sharply near her, almost throwing her out of balance.

She turned around angrily, but ended up with a smile, 'Nikhil, oru nimisham bayandhe poitten. Bank ponumnu sonne, inge enna pannara?'

'Bankla ore kootam, appuram polamnu vanduten.'

He looked at the piece of paper in her hand,'Innum edam theriyalaiya? Sari bikela eru, naane onnai kondu vidaren.' She gave him a warm smile and sat behind him and put on her white cap and sun glasses. As the bike left, a beige colour Esteem followed them at a safe distance.

Nikhil took the second turn and after skipping three side lanes, he turned right and then an immediate left. She memorized the route. Nikhil would not be around all the time, and she will have to walk up and down from the bus stop every day. They reached Prince Rajendra College and she calculated it must be around a kilometre's distance from the bus stop. She jumped down and adjusted her tops. He didn't attempt to get down.

'Nivedha, naan thirumba solren, indha padippu,  velai … bus alaichal eduvume unakku thevai illai… adukku badhila….', he paused. Although he was not looking at her, she could sense his intense emotion.

She sighed, 'Nikhil, marupadi arambikkaadhe. Mudhala ennai naan sthira paduthikanum. Adukku en padippai mudikanum. Appuram than matthadhu ellam.'

'Irundhalum unga appa…..'

She glared at him.

He sighed, 'Idhukku mela un ishtam, sari vaa ulla polam.'

'Thanks', she squeezed his hand and they both walked into the college looking for the Principal's office.

All the time he sat in his car watching them thoughtfully. They came out looking satisfied after about half an hour, got on their bike and left.

He took out his mobile and pressed his boss' number. And then he saw Yonus with a backpack. He sat up straight.

The boss chuckled on the phone, 'Ippo than rendu maasam leave nu sonne, adhukkulla phone pannara?  enna ponnu parandu poitala?'

'Parakala , bikela poittu irukka.'

His voice became grim,' Ippo vishayam complicate aagittu varadhu. Naan Yonus Latheef ai parthen.'

There was a brief silence at the other end. When the boss spoke again, his voice was hoarse.

'Shall I send some back up?'

'Vendaam, ennakku vera idea thonudhu.'  They spoke for about 10 minutes.

His superior ended the call, with a soft, 'Jakiradhai.'

'Naan pathukaren.'

The 'Boss' disappeared from his conversation whenever it was serious business.