potter-weasely or potter-granger - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
i am with harry-ginny,they like each other and i dont think so that harry will ever be interested in hermoine as he knows that hermoine is ron's match,actually ron and hermoine love each other very much but both of them have an EGO problem and they r a bit shy too so they dont tell each other about their feelings............but harry-hermoine is a horrible couple(no offense)cuz hermoine is really ron's property!
I do not think that hermione and ron's pair will ever evolve into a relation bcoz of their respective EGO'S.
also Ron suffers from inferiority complex from hermione.
So they will never b able to carry a relationship. πŸ˜•
guys i think hermione and harry will remain friend and harry knows that ron and hermione like each other why would even think about liking her 😳
That's true puppypower. Harry knows that Ron and Hermione like eachother. There was even a part in book six where he's all like "I wonder what would happen if Ron and Hermione started dating and broke up." There's the proof. Harry wouldn't come in their way, and he's in love with Ginny. There were hopes of HHr happening in books 3 and 4, but books 5 and 6 proved them wrong.
I WILL ALWAYS GO 4 ME AND DAN... OK.. THAT IS OFF DA TOPIC.... i'll go 4 harry and ginny and ron and hermione... coz they make da perfect pair... wat do u guys think
I am up for Ron and hermione.. THey have feelings for each other. I think harry just see her as his best friend. and he won't come between ron and hermione for sure!

Originally posted by daniel_4ever

i'll go 4 harry and ginny and ron and hermione... coz they make da perfect pair... wat do u guys think

100% correct sister! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ishu124

hey guys i have always wondered that will harry marry ginny or heriome?πŸ€”πŸ˜•

i think in the 7th book ginny will die and potter looking for support and will come to heroime and they will soon fall in love ❀️

oh yeah ron will find another gal in the 7th book πŸ€—ohhh how cute! lol

soo people tell moi what u think

oh no no no no! persish the thought!πŸ˜‰

i am a ron-hermione and ginny-harry fan😳

u can't go 4 anything else.....
Harry+Ginny
Ron + Hermione

Ginny's always liked Harry, and Harry's finally realized how much he likes Ginny as well.  In the end of the sixth book, the only reason why he's leaving Ginny is because he doesn't want her to get hurt.  That doesn't mean he's free now.  He'll still feel something for her.  On the other hand, Ron and Hermione definitely like each other, and Harry and Hermione are only friends, they could never be boyfriend girlfriend.  That just wouldn't work.  There are some relationships where it just doesn't work.  This is the case with Harry and Hermione.  I hope in the seventh book, Harry and Ginny end up together...