Posted: 15 years ago

Hey friends,

For the past few weeks, we have got request about having our own chatting corner here, so we finally decided to open one here 😃 We have also noticed many personal chatting in other topics and off topic discussions...plz avoid that and continue your personal chatting here😉

You can chat about whatever you want...but remember to follow the IF COC😊

we have one simple rule to start with:

* Please dont quote long post...just simply take the relevant post and highlight the important thing and delete the rest.

so Tamil IF spammers, what are you waiting for....!😆

Other Topic Dev.Team

Spammer ah? Aiyoh, where's Caryn, Nets, Ambi, Dits - our aratai gang??

OK nets is confined, we know....but the others??
oho..............gr8.thanx a lot meli kanna.naanga ellam ingae koothu adika poirom........karthi, thot of me & i'm here.

Originally posted by Karthikka

Spammer ah? Aiyoh, where's Caryn, Nets, Ambi, Dits - our aratai gang??

OK nets is confined, we know....but the others??

Nothings gonna stop netra from this chatting corner😆. Fuuh now i can continues full time Narader job without any warning from Meli 😉. Now who shall i start with first😈....

there is only me here now netra...so begin with me. i was going to comment on karthi's post that netra aavadhu...confined aavadhu.... and there you are with a bang!!!Edited by jasunap - 15 years ago

Originally posted by jasunap

there is only me here now netra...so begin with me. i was going to comment on karthi's post that netra aavadhu...confined aavadhu.... and there you are with a bang!!!

🤣🤣🤣 yes, and i was suprised to see Karthi here first actually. Thought ambi wud have beat her there😆..

So, how's work goin on? did u mention ambi's name the other day😉??

why the other day...i am always mentioning ambi's name. where has she gone today??? maybe she is busy cooking.

and netra..ippadi vizhundu vizhundu sirikkade...adi pada poradhu!! 😆

how are you doing and how is kutti paaps???
hey,ennai pathi enna pechuvaarthai nadakudhu ingae?

Jas, believe me. Im sitting straight on my chair and am unable to do this 🤣 ....

Itho, ambi vantutangal. 😊 Ambi, i send u a PM and was wondering y u did not reply. I checked back the mail and guess what, instead of typing in ur user id, i typed in Ambi🤣🤣🤣. I wanted to let you know we have decided the baby name. Its Kaeshiyen. Pictures i will send to Roja akka first. Pm me ur email ID and v will email it to you. 😉

Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
nariya irukku ambi, ungala pathi paesa....

good for you netra. and take care...remember green body!!