FF: Arranged Marriage 6/29 pg6,7

Posted: 15 years ago

Ladies and Meli 😆…… Me back with a new story………. This one is dedicated entirely to my netra akka for giving us a chinna prince 😳…….Enough veti paychu, lets go to veti story 😆 I have changed the name of Kathy to Meenakshi or you can just think Meenakshi as another character…….. It is a story about Meenakshi and her Sunderashen

* Warning Contains Adult content and crude language*

After two years Meenakshi was back in India… She was almost 20 now…… Her mother Netra was extremely worried about her daughter and wanted to get her married…..But Meenakshi had other ideas…. She was thinking of starting her small garment factory. Right now she was here to represent her company (the one for whom she is intern). If she hadn't talked to Sree Mami she would have died of nervousness…… Well she was supposed to be back day after to get approval of her designs from the big boss and then she is all set……… excitedly she entered into the elevator…. And then what she saw shocked her…..

She was disgusted🤢 as she saw two ppl making out ….. she was irritated…🤢… she pressed the ground button with extra force…….. 😡

The guy seemed to be wearing coat and suit the lady looked older than him……. But she was giggling……😕…

Lady: Do you think this color suits me…😊……..

Deep Voice: Yes Yes, you are gorgeous😛

M thinking: And I think you are blind………😆

Deep voiced: Can you fix my tie Sherine 😉

Lady: Sure……..Remember the time we were in Australia for a business and you had kissed me when I was fixing your tie……..😳

M (🤔thinking): Hello……😳.can you stop your po*n talk…😡……I exist in this elevator….. Before they go into detail I should …….disgusted grunt…..🤢

First the first time Sundar had looked up and given a look to the other person in the elevator….. 😃

The gal looked young….. barely out of school………. But to his surprise…… instead of ogling at him she was glaring with anger…….He had heard the phrase that eyes could kill………did not believe it until he saw her eyes today……… those lips…… so natural not a hint of lipstick……. And yet so luscious and inviting…😳……… and above all…….she had great…….feminine assets …….. too well grown for her age ……………😆

Poor M was wearing a salwar kameez……… as soon as she found him looking at her ***😲😲……..she pulled her duppata down and covered it like a shawl…😡………thinking: What a pathetic loser, he is pawing me in public that too infront of this galfriend……throwing him an nasty look she prayed for the elevator to reach the ground floor soon……………..

Finally the elevator door opened……and sherine got out attending a phone call…… Making her way through……Both Meenakshi and Sunder tried to make past the elevator door at the same time………..her bracelet gets stuck to his watch………..

M: oh can it get any worse………. Trying to free her bracelet……… while Sundar was watching the gal in amusement………..

M got angry…😡…first a fall he was pawing her in public…….. and now he is just there not helping her at all……

Sundar could see her eyes ?ing him on why he was not helping her he holds her hand…..

M was a bit shocked by the amount of awareness she had from that touch…and worse he was looking at her lips…… her ears heated up automatically……..: DON'T TOUCH…….

She just unhooks her bracelet………"Have it"……………

Sundar was now gripping her hand and making her face him......as she opened her big eyes...... he chukled and said : Oh how I wish it was your dupatta that was stuck…..😉 winking shamelessly at her………………

M just stared and then realized.......what he meant....... Bite his hand ......grabbed her bag and left from there……………..

Alright ladies its not very original........I have stolen........ the story from few movies......so forgive me.......but kindly post ur comments.........

Regards

Anju😃

Edited by basanthi - 15 years ago
It's cute and funny, Basanthi. I like it so far.
It's very entertaining.. And it's not stealing by the way.. borrowing Desi directors' words - it's called "being influenced".. lol

You got me expecting...with your adult content warning..but hey seriously it's only PG-13 😉
Not to worry.

Edited by jenim - 15 years ago
Originally posted by jenim

It's cute and funny, Basanthi. I like it so far.
It's very entertaining.. And it's not stealing by the way.. borrowing Desi directors' words - it's called "being influenced".. lol exactly

You got me expecting...with your adult content warning..but hey seriously it's only PG-13 😉 true,i think she is giving warning 4 Meli jaisey bachis keliyae,phir bhi.....nothing much yaar.
Not to worry.

i think Netra will be imagining her daughters after 20 yrs.......don't panic darling

Originally posted by kadhambari

i think Netra will be imagining her daughters after 20 yrs.......don't panic darling

Yen ambi ungaleke intha aasai. I dun want them to grow up at all😉.

Basanthi, cool starting. N thanks for the dedication. Really, ur stories are very mature kinda of story. How old are you dear? I like ur imagination.

And the way u started it at the lift, 😳 bracelet getting hooked at watch😳. I can smell ❤️❤️❤️ around here......😊

First of all a big hug to you changing the name🤗

Once again..I cant find any adult content 😳 ..not that I am wanting to read it 😆

Nice start...and it was funny esp the lift part 😆

nice start .

be careful anju the name meenakshi is spl to both me & kads 😆 😆 so let the character be good 😉
very chweet basanti
(basanti, tumhara naam kya hai basanti?)
Greatly looking forward to new issues.

Chapter 2

She reached home…. Ppl where busy preparing dinner for some guy….. She knew it…..her mum was trying to make social contacts to get her married off……. She went straight to her room……Every gal had some aspirations when it comes to the partner…..she was not ready to get married but she had a huge list of conditions ………. 😉

Anyways she was getting ready for the pooja …….as usual her mum was nagging her to wear a saree…….that too patu …… she can hardly carry herself around that too in a pattu saree in this heat…😆….God alone will save her…… Finally she settled for a pavadai davani, atleast the pallu was not heavy………………..😆

As usual her mum was singing praises of some guy….who was Santhosh mama's friend……….Meena yawned……🥱. 😆 ………. To avoid a death of boredom she escaped towards serving prasadham to everybody…….

After a while Netra found Meenakshi

Netra: Meenu kutty what are u doing here…😃… Here give me the prasadham can here take this prasadham to santhosh mama's friend……. Go go……..😉

Meena was angry😡….so this is why she has been dressing her with so much care………..now I have to play the proper maid for some loser …..so that he could recruit her for life time…😡…… thinking of all the bad words she remembered she moved to the study area where he was there……..she saw his back………………..

Meena: Excuse me……. Here is the prasadham……..as she left it over the table near him……Look here…….If you heard my mother singing my praises…..then for ur information I know nothing about house hold nor running it…Yes I know I can learn it……..but  I don't believe in playing a free maid for lifetime…….SO I wont marry you …….. you can leave…………she walked away from him………….. she heard

Bracelet!!!😆

The first thing meena did  was to ensure if her davani is cover her boobs 😆 and turns back………….in shock 😲😲

Sunder did not believe what he had seen……. It was his bracelet……😆……..

Sunder: I have heard that Foreign born gals are quick……..but even then they wait until they are asked …….mordern outlook about marriage is ok ……..but this desperate …………for marriage

Meena 😲: What…… aaa are yyou saying……(gulping……..and trying to gather her scattered wits) havnt you heard me ……..I don't want to marry you……….

Sunder: What makes you think that I want to marry you…….. I mean….. I know I am devastating handsome😆………and have that effect on woman…………..but to go to this extent to get attention…………😆

Meena is like 😡……… Attention……..

Sunder : Aamam ( yes) ofcourse……. I mean isn't it you gals trick that you use…….. saying you don't want to when that is what you want to………….

Meena is like huh……..: what……😕…

Sunder : Look here…….. you came here and told me you don't want to marry me……..right………

Meena is like🤔 : yes…….

Sunder:  you are beautiful…… and any man would want to marry you……….😆😳

Meena is like🤔 :yes………..

Sunder :  So in your thought u wanted me to marry you right………….😉

Meena is like 🤔🤔🤔: Yes……….😲..😲.........

Sunder: See that's what I said you wanted to marry me……right………..😆

Meena huh: What no no………. you are twisting my words………….

Sunder: Its ok meena…….I Have that effect on woman.........😆

Meena is like 😡😡😡........

thats so sweet update 👏 👏

but this sunder has lots of confidence i wud love to see meena break it 😡
no no....they will end up in relationship nallu,i'm damn sure..........kyun anju 😉

gud one yaar........ 😍 waiting anxiously