QOTW - Let’s get into a critic’s shoes!

Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome friends, 🤗
 to another Question of the Week... This time's question is a slightly different kind...

Whoever your favourite star/movie/serial, etc... is, have you ever disliked them, for perhaps, a day, a week, or just a few minutes? If so, why?

Be truthful, we all know you're all great fans, but we need to be critical on it too, right?

Love,
Ghungroo, Luvneet, Parita, Swati and Sam
Celeb Fan Clubs Development Team 
Great QOTW Sam! 👏

Yes, I have disliked my favorite actors many times. Like Anita Hassanandani, she is a great actor but I do not like her dance. I don't think she is a great dancer.

Then, I did not like Aishwarya in Barso re megha at all...I though she looked really aged.

And for serials, I always do that...because your favorite show, at some point, will definitely become irrational and would lose it charm no matter how good it is, especially Indian shows.

Let me say, no offense to anyone. 😳
Kwl..
But let me think when did I didnt like her(ASH)...
Will beb ack soon to answer.. 😆
I haven't liked Preity's past three films (JEM, KANK and JBJ) I really really liked her in KHNH andd then I got excited for all these releases cuz the starcasts were so good and the KANK and JBJ were Yash Raj films so I had high hopes that she would do well in both films but I ended up not liking either one of her releases.
i dont like shilpa anand when she left us! aka dmgians! but overall she is awsome , the one and only ridz! sukriti! 🤢 🤢
wow great question 👏

I love konkona sen sharma as an actress but in her personal life, I found out that she had a living in relationship with her boyfriend She should've married him or don't live with him if your not marrying him.
i like mr. amitabh bachchan but when he went abt saying how kbc was more popular when he was hosting it rather than SRK and generally saying how statistics prove that he's better than srk, my respect for him dimnished somewhat.

i mea come on you're such a big star don't be petty!

really a good question 👏👏👏

i loved aamir khan & he is a great actor 👏👏👏but after the comment that he said about SRK 😡😡

i don t like him now 😡

Um.... I liked Deepika Padukone, but after keeping Ranbir Kapoor in her captivity, and all, lke umm.... for example making him stop contacting Sonam Kapoor, it was kinda weird

its like shes obsessed with him after shooting that pepsi commercial with him and SRK
got really mad at shahrukh in KANK

that was sooooooooo horrible...i didnt like it at all...and it wasnt becuase of the sensitive issues it brought up..
i just thought his acting was horrible there