Exclusively_C thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

πŸ˜‰Well hello my lovelies, how have we all been? Had a good weekend I hope..... πŸ˜ƒ

Question, how's 2005 coming along for you all? Same as any other year? Not so good? Really good...?

Share your 2005 updates with us..... πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail

2005 Update: 8 page essay due next week 🀒 (Pathetic...I know)

Nothing exciting so far, but then again, the year is still young. πŸ˜‰

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

true mysti...

my 150 pages thesis due this month and my heard a pleasant news that my work load has increased and people have more requests...grrrr...

But I am also glad that after this month my MS will be done...😊

Morgoth thumbnail

[quote=smisha]my 150 pages thesis due this month and my heard a pleasant news that my work load has increased and people have more requests...grrrr...

But I am also glad that after this month my MS will be done...[/quote]

Ugh! You have my sympathies. But, good to know that you have only this month left before you finish with the 150 page headache. 😊

kaleidoscope thumbnail

same here gals!!πŸ˜• I have submitted two essays so far and another three to be done this week....very bad starting of the year😭

so the bottom line is ..nothing exciting till now

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This year starting is not so good......bcoz started with stupid exams😭. I think till i complete my enggineering my year starts with exams only bcoz our exams will always be in January.😭

*~puja~* thumbnail

my classes seem easy compared to all of yours

*Anjali* thumbnail
ugh--i hate this year so far.  I'm doing an internship at the hospital from 7am-6pm and then i have a 3 hour mcat class (from 6:30-9:30) EVERY SINGLE DAY πŸ˜­  But 2005 is a sweet year for me overall as I will be graduating from college this May πŸ˜ƒ
Exclusively_C thumbnail
Wow lots of studying going on.....Makes me feel lucky that I work for myself......Good luck everyone. πŸ˜ƒ
nandiinii thumbnail
this year 4 me has started very well...at the beginning of this year i had my exams,in which i did pretty well and scored good marks!!😊