The passionate affair

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys, with all of your support and encouragement. I decided to start another fan fiction. I had this in my mind for many years. Since I am a fan of crime areas. I decided to blend in with romance and crime together and create my own fan fiction.

Here it goes:

Chapter 1

London was a busy place and city. Many people did their own dealings and dangerous dealings happened. This resulted in many innocent people caught up in a mess. Screams and yells can be heard from the horizon and people were scared to leave their shell. Their nails were shaking and shivered from high temperatures. Blood boiled at 100 degrees.

Then, we come across a large house filled up with riches and a luxury. A man in his 30s was dealing with his criminal affairs. His assistants were very loyal towards him and their dealings were handled in top secret. Never a police officer was aware of their dealings until…one day, their assistant was arrested and a lap top was discovered. They were astonished to see this luxury restaurant and the main owner called Adithya. He is 6ft and 2 inches tall and has a muscular body. Additionally, he looks dashing like prince charming in a shirt and tie.  

He was sitting down around a table with his gang members yelling at them, "Because of you. Now we are in trouble."

Assistant one, "The police car had caught us. They surrounded us and arrested us."

Adithya, "Dam it! How? I secure it property. I made sure that everything was correct."

Assistant two, "Boss, probably of advanced technology."

Adithya, "Advanced technology! Give me a break! It's your fault for driving incorrectly."

"We drove property." Insisted assistant one

Adithya yells, "Shut up! Anyways, let's be careful next time."

Assistant two, "What are we going to do next time."

Adithya mentions, "You wait and see."

At Clapham Junction police station. All the police officers are having a discussion about Adithya. They are all researching information about him and his business. The main police officer comes there and passes the file to a lady. Her nails her long, hair was nice and shoulder length. She was wearing five ear piecing. She wore long black boots, black skirt and pink shirt.

The police sergeant had called her, "Hi Mythili. The DCI wants you to do a case."

"What case? Your love problems." Mythili asked

Police sergeant, "No thank you! Last time you helped, she taught we were having an affair with that undercover case. Its about a guy called Adithya. A dangerous criminal minded bloke."

"Oh la la… sounds interesting." Mythili laughed

She grabbed her file and officer warned her, "Try and get information of him and report it to us. Be careful."

"Okay Sarge!" Mythili screamed at his ear and walks off

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looking forward to more Ush. Well done. πŸ‘
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sounds very interesting... πŸ‘ πŸ‘
sankadevi30 thumbnail
super usha

only one chapter & u have me hooked here

can't wait for the next chap πŸ˜‰
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
was this the story you were talkign about Usha wow

Did exepect this but you are just true talented person bring on your romance i love to read them😳

superb UshaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The passionate affair.... does that mean netra can expect this alot here πŸ˜† U better warn Meli not to came in here. You too payya 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kadhambari thumbnail

Originally posted by: nallu

super usha

only one chapter & u have me hooked here

can't wait for the next chap πŸ˜‰

enn varthaiyai nallu solliyaachu..........title is also gud dear......πŸ‘
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Go on Usha πŸ‘ What happens next? 😍
suram thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good one Usha.. Keep going 😊

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx guys for your lovely comments. πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 2

The assistant came running to Adithya who was fuming in the office, "Boss! We got some information regarding the incident."
"Come on… tell me…!!!!" Adithya fumed in anger
Assistant one, "We found out the person who will be investigating your case."
"Who?" A looked at the assistants
"A beautiful and sassy girl called Mythili Karan. She's a DC Jackie." Assistant said
Adithya said, "Excellent! I have a cunning plan involved with her."
Assistant said, "What is it?"
"Suspense" Adithya cunning smiled

The room was nice and cosy. It was like an ordinary office filled with computers. People were sitting down doing their investigations. Meanwhile, M was researching through Adithya. A female police Jackieapproached her and gave her a picture of A. M opened the envelope and stunned to see a picture of A, "What a handsome man."
Jackie, "Yeah! He reminds me of Zorro."
"Yeah! I agree. I cannot believe a person like him can be a criminal." M looked
Jackie, "I agree with you. Its only life."
Mythili, "Yeah!"

Then the DCI comes and told M, "I want you to be closer towards him and dig up every information about him. The best way is to become closer towards him and then signal us with information."
"Sure Gov!" M smiled.

A and assistants were discussing about their next plan until the door slammed open. They were dead shock to see someone opening the door without their permission. Assistant two whispered, "I think it's the police detective."
"Okay!" Adithya walked to the door. He was dead shock to see M looking at the building and yells, "Adithya Rao, get your body right here. This is DC Mythili Karan wanting to speak with you."
Adithya was shocked to see her not forgetting her name. He looked from top to bottom at the magnificent beauty she had. Then, he remember she was a Jackie and was extremely careful.
Jackie said, "This restaurant is massive."
"Yeah. Right now, our job is to talk with the headless chicken hiding behind his office." Mythili yelled, " I can see your face from the camera."
"He sure ain't good at hiding." Jackie laughed
Mythili sarcastically laughed, "That's why he's a chicken with no wings."

The assistant were bursting out with laugher. They said, "She is a smart cookie."
"No wonder insults Adithya. I am the best." Yells A
"Whatever Loser." M smiles, " Come outside if you have guts."

A came out with anger and went closer to M and was about to slap her until M grabbed her hands and said, "Slap me then I will arrest you for assault for a police officer. Want that."

A dropped his hand down and his assistant looked in shock, "What do you want?" A asked
"We came to enquire about your recent activities." M smiled
Edited by usha_pooja - 15 years ago