DOTW: Cover or the Story

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey friends, welcome to another Discussion of the week

this week i will be doing to DOTW, so i hope you like it

Do you actually buy the book by looking at the cover page,,, or you read the back and buy the book according to the story

Dicuss and Enjoy

Book Talk Dev Team

Edited by Khobsurat_11 - 15 years ago
i hut it by looking at the back of the book and reading the outkline of the book.... of course the design matters too but not as much as the story!
Originally posted by chhilt

i hut it by looking at the back of the book and reading the outkline of the book.... of course the design matters too but not as much as the story!

thats true,,,,but u know some people just buy/rent the book by looking at its cover

but i also read the back, and then buy the book
Originally posted by chhilt

design does matter ofcourse,,, but some people just buy the book just by looking at its cover

i also read the back the outline of the book
I pick up a book by looking at the cover or reading the title, but I'd only buy it or check it out after reading the back and knowing what it's about 😳

i never judge a book by its cover😆 always read the back, but then i mostly stick to certain authors that i like...

robina