Travel

Traveling Bag ...what would u carry ?

friend_125 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hello allπŸ˜›

we all love traveling...that the reason why we are here in travel forumπŸ˜³πŸ˜†..

ok..so please tell what all things you like to carry while traveling ,in your bag?it may be compact cd player,i-pod,hairdryer,toffee,chocolates or anything.......

so what all stuff you like to carry?😊

Edited by friend_125 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shazia_haya thumbnail
oh whenevr I travel na....

we make sure we have some kind of sweet with us....you know when you are taking off or landing....you ears close or something na.....so when you are like eating something.....well not biting or chewing...I actually forgot the word in English....lol...oh well but by eating I don't mean chewing or biting....so yah when you are eating sweet....so your ears won't close.....and you'll remain comfortable...

okay so hmm...well it's been 3 years I didn't travel by plane 😳 (but before that every year we used to go somewhere by plane....well at least once a year...πŸ˜†)....and perhaps if I'm going to UK then I'll finally get to sit the plane within two months time...lol...

okay so in a plane...I need a book.....well if it's new and I haven't read it yet or even opened the book yet (as in it's still in it's packing)....then I'd bring two books just in case.....lol.....

and then I need a mp3/ipod/mp4/cd-player...well just one music source at least.....

well I never did this before but guess the next time I travel...I'd need some make up with me as well😳....

and then I always keep some money with me and then

need a comb as well and lip-gloss for sure....

hmm....what else?....well can't remember lol...that's it for now😳

Love,
Sumra
friend_125 thumbnail
hey sumra....make-up πŸ˜† ?.....han yar this is girl,s necesary n most imp.thing they need it n carry everywhere... πŸ˜†
Shazia_haya thumbnail
nahin yaar..........I'm not THAT into make-up and all yetπŸ˜†............I never kept them with me when I last travelled on a plane..............but now I guess I'll keep them with me....like kajal....eyeshadow maybe....and then cream....foundation....but not much as in I won't take a whole make-up kit along.......lol

oh well....though I'm not into this make-up thing...I just do the basics....😊
josy thumbnail
Remember travel bag should contain a good travel guide visit india-packages.net
Guardian Angel thumbnail
First and foremost a First Aid travel size kit that has emergency travel medications!! As for the rest....... pack real light πŸ˜› Edited by Guardian Angel - 15 years ago
damilola thumbnail
OMG

i can go on forever wit dis q

never mind travellin outta da country, if im goin to my local shopping centre and il carry half of me wit me LOL ---- i jst having all da things i think i mite need wit me

DEFO GOTTA AVE MY I-POD wiv me, and my phone and some lip gloss and a little compact mirror e.t.c

as ive already said i can go on 4ever LOL

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Definitely a book, some source of music, and hair brush πŸ˜† that's all I have taken whenever I've travelled until now...let's see what comes up with my next trip 😳
friend_125 thumbnail
i like to carry...many small things like-sweet things..refreshers πŸ˜› ,cdplayer,or moblile so that i can atleast listen to raido if not cd... 😊 ..and my fav comb which i never give to any1else πŸ˜† and some toffees..money definatley πŸ˜† ..and many other small thngs that i,ll tell later 😳
shijhu thumbnail
hmm niki nice post
travelling means lots of packing to be done in advance for me a book in my bag is must then comes clothes money khane pine ki cheezen toys for kiddos to engage them tissue paper