saregamapa usa takes the place of rnrf

aangelis thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
honestly last year i had loved saregamapa and was dissapointed wen i found out that rock n roll family would be coming on b4 saregamapa. now i miss rock n roll family so much. this saregamapa seems so weird and awkward. i wanted aditya narayan as the host but instead they got aishwariya nigam. the contestants look so old and the stage looks like itz from the 80s. i miss rock n roll. come back!!!!! plz ðŸ˜† i really hope they do another season of this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yeah...thnx..
im realii exicted for srgmp 09
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i agree! i miss Rock and Roll Family! i also agree that the people look kinda old on SaReGaMaPa! (not that there's anything wrong with older people singing!) 😆
aangelis thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

i agree! i miss Rock and Roll Family! i also agree that the people look kinda old on SaReGaMaPa! (not that there's anything wrong with older people singing!) 😆

lol i agree with you but itz always nice to see some young, new, fresh faces. these people look so.... idk blah. no offense or anything but rock n roll was much much muchhhhh more enjoyable then this saregamapa usa competition.
sajanapatel thumbnail
aditya narayan is the host
aangelis thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajanapatel

aditya narayan is the host

if aditya narayan was the host i wouldnt have been complaining. he's the host of saregamapa challenge 2009. aishwariya nigam is the host for saregamapa challenge 2008 usa. trust me that show is .... bad. i dont wanna start talking bad about the show but i dont like it that much. the stage and host are all kinda blah.