Share ur KNowledge .....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello shello friends,

kaise ho sab log...sab theek thaak...?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

okay we all come here at cc forum, have fun, share our feelings etc...but heyyyyyyy..kabhi socha kisi ne...??
We are all from different countries, religions, backgrounds etc, right..? And we all have our own experiences, knowledge etc..

What if we start sharing some of our own knowledge...here with all other friends?
After all woh knowlegde hi kya jo doosre , esp friend, ke kaam hi na aaye...??πŸ˜‰

And it could be anything...like knowledge about studying,working,  learning, fashion, love, health, cooking, marriage, relationships, IF, CC forum, recipes, movies, emotions, feelings, sport etc etc

BUt remember......DO NOT copy articles from the net to post here....
YOu have to share YOUR own knowlegde...okay..?

like this>>>

I want  to share something...
I f u want a good friendship..try to listen...coz most friends need a listening ear...i know this because,,,,,, etc etc

Samjhe...?? so do write in I know...or I want etc...

and oh haan...please do not start quoting each other constantly, coz it's not about replying on 1 person only, but you have to share some of ur knowledge as well........πŸ˜‰
For chatting etc...please check the Kaho na kaho thread😳

Love,
GracellaπŸ˜‰
okay let me start then...

personally i know how stubborn i can be.., i mean come on..i'm a Capricorn and Capricorns are known for theuir stubbornes nah..?? lollz
well, my stubbornness brought me into various difficult situations..

i learned that it's better to make a big effort to be less stubborn.
I've been learning how to effectively communicate by getting my point across and achieving the end result that I wanted without arguments and without holding my ground! Overall, I've been a lot happier because of it!

so people...friends..listen to sweet gracy...try to be leass stubborn in life okay.... πŸ˜‰

Love,
Gracella
lol..jus yest. we were discussin this at home..that how stubborn and difficult capricons are...but at the same time..they r very hard working too!!

i ve also heard that gemini's are 2 faced ppl..matlab bahar se kuch aur and andar se kuch aur...and i think that is somewhere true in my case... πŸ˜† so ppl beware of me!!!!! πŸ˜†

will let u know other things..as n wen i remember them.. 😳
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

lol..jus yest. we were discussin this at home..that how stubborn and difficult capricons are...but at the same time..they r very hard working too!!  .

.hehe i know...i'm a true capricorn..veyr complex, but yes very sweet and hard working as well😳😳

i ve also heard that gemini's are 2 faced ppl..matlab bahar se kuch aur and andar se kuch aur...

wow...i know some special geminis....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ and u are right, u can get a wrong impression of them at first, but dheere dheere u get to know how they are...and the geminis i know are sweet, caring and.....understanding😳

and i think that is somewhere true in my case... πŸ˜† so ppl beware of me!!!!! πŸ˜†
hahahahaha..........yeh joke tha i guess.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

will let u know other things..as n wen i remember them.. 😳
:woah: hehe Graci u joke good buddy :P
if i had knowledge toh mein yahan hota ? :P
lmao :P mera ik screw loose hai :P
ik screw loose wala baacha-bacha :P lmao
uhm :$ dont get angry on me :P πŸ˜†

ill later share my sari knowledge woh kya hai na
its difficulttttttttt toooooooooooo writeeeeeeeeeeeeee from notebooks n books it takes time :PπŸ˜†

please beeeeeeeeeeeee patient warna jump outta ur windows πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Gracella

and i think that is somewhere true in my case... πŸ˜† so ppl beware of me!!!!! πŸ˜†
hahahahaha..........yeh joke tha i guess.......πŸ˜†

nope..i m serious there...mere bhi 2 faces hain..u jus dont know bout it yet!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

another bit of knowledge frm my side......

- drinking water is gud for health...it can cure most of the diesaes...so everybody..drink max. 7-8 glases of water everyday!!!😊

^^ whattttttt............. 7/8 glasses per day..??
i only drink 3/4...yaar 7/8 bohat zyaada hai yaar...or maybe u meant tiny glasses then..? πŸ˜‰

----

another knowledge from my side:

Don't expect too much in life..., coz having expectations and knowing afterwards that those expectations didn't turn out like u wished... can make you really weak........

but....don't worry....
Dreaming is still allowed πŸ˜‰
don't think n worry about the future or tomorrow.. enjoy ur present.. kal ki kal dekhi jayegiπŸ˜‰