•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Friends

Everyone in life has a dream, dreams which give us a purpose to live. Lets share our dreams with each other, what we want to be, what we expect from our life.

First posting from my side. I want to be a successful Architect , win the Aga khan award of Architecture some day. Or Noble prize in the field of Architecture (agar mujhe koi hasta hua dikhaa naa ......)

great idea, Ritu! ๐Ÿ‘  I am positive that you will fulfill your aspirations! 

My dream is to become a successful doctor (an Emergency Room doc or Neurologist) and to help people who are suffering.  I also would love to become a famous author one day (preferably for children's books).

Those are wonderful dreams and with hard work and dedication I'm sure they will come true sooner than you think!

I have a dream (actually its more of a goal) as well, mine is to finish university as fast as I can๐Ÿค“(w/t too much stress๐Ÿ˜‰) and go on to Law School.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

โญ๏ธOoh a dream I have right now is to get accepted for an internship..........my essay could get me selected and I'll be one step closer to my dream!

Ritu i hope all ur dreams come true as soon as possible.

Well my dream is to be a successful engineer and get into very good college to do my M.Tech.

RITU , YOUR DREANS WOULD COME TRUE ONE DAY ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MY DREAM IS TO BECOME A JOURNALIST AND A SUCCESSFUL AUTHOR AND A POET ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

mine is to complete my masters in mass communication, than i want to do a filmmaking course its my biggest dream i hope it's fulfilled.

i hope that all my friends here win success!!btw, i wanna become a commercial pilot and im also studying 4 it....when i become i promise u give u all a free ticket 2 travel 2 london๐Ÿ˜‰
My dream is to become a Pediatrician ๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope everyone's dreams in here will come true