Harry Potter

nineteen years later

Poll

did you like the end of the last book, when it says 19 yeras later?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nyla_193 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
plz vote n comment ๐Ÿ˜Š

personally i thought it was good but could have done with more information about all the characters

e.g how was george without his twin bro n stuff like that

dnt get me wrong i love harry potter n i loved that part but juss my opinion

wot u say peeps?
Edited by nyla_193 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No....personally i think too much info. had been written there. i wud prefer there to be no epilogue ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mellisai thumbnail
The ending could have been better, way better!! And it was kinda cute too!!๐Ÿ˜†
HPCRAZY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I thought it was cute & it was great reading about  Harry-Ginny,Ron-Hermione as parents๐Ÿ˜›But I agree with nyla_193 that it would have been great if there had been much more information about some other much-loved characters like Luna,Neville & other friends & classmates of the trio.But in a way,I'm glad there was no information about George & him suffering without Fred coz that would have made the whole of last part too sad for me๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Also,it would have been nice if there had been some reference to what happened to the Dursleys(though we all hate them) & also about the teachers of Hogwarts likewhat happened to the old teachers like Prof.McGonagall & also who is the present Head master/mistress,& the transfiguration teacher,the Potion master etc.But I guess that would have made the whole chapter way too long๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by HPCRAZY - 15 years ago
diya_1987 thumbnail
i felt the ending was kinda filmy...there wasnt a need 4 an epilogue....
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i had written what happened to the characters.JKR said it in an interview.
neville married hannah abbott.
luna searches for odd and unique creatures.she marries rolf,the grandson of newt scamander,writer of fantastic beasts and where to find them.they have twins called lorcan and lysander.
draco married astoria greengrass,younger siser of his housemate daphne greengrass.
george never fully get over the death of fred.he turns WWWinto a "money spinner" with the help of ron(ho leaes WWW to become an auror).he married angelina johnson and name his first child as fred and other child as roxanne.
percy married audrey and had 2 daughters,moly and lucy.
cho chang married a muggle.
besides victoire,bill and fleur have a younger son and daughter,named dominique and louis.
kingsley is the permanent minister of magic,with percy working under him as a high officia.azkaban no longer uses dementors.
i dont know about the durseys.
if u want any thing else,pleas ask.
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was perfect!!......not too much not too little ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
nyla_193 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Dilsha

i had written what happened to the characters.JKR said it in an interview.
neville married hannah abbott.
luna searches for odd and unique creatures.she marries rolf,the grandson of newt scamander,writer of fantastic beasts and where to find them.they have twins called lorcan and lysander.
draco married astoria greengrass,younger siser of his housemate daphne greengrass.
george never fully get over the death of fred.he turns WWWinto a "money spinner" with the help of ron(ho leaes WWW to become an auror).he married angelina johnson and name his first child as fred and other child as roxanne.
percy married audrey and had 2 daughters,moly and lucy.
cho chang married a muggle.
besides victoire,bill and fleur have a younger son and daughter,named dominique and louis.
kingsley is the permanent minister of magic,with percy working under him as a high officia.azkaban no longer uses dementors.
i dont know about the durseys.
if u want any thing else,pleas ask.

cool thnx darlin if u gave more info i wud love to know๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks nyla
i will write it afterwards.i am going to india for vacation.lots of packing left
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well if there had been an extra chapter on what happened to each & evry person we grew to love over the 7 books, it would have been better...

But the ending was not so bad,not too detailed, not too short....