Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Tumse Hi - Laksh+Kt FF (Part 27-Page 19)

hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Hiiiii friends......I am going to write a Laksh-Kt fanfic for the first time in this section...I have written two fanfics in the fanfictions section before....So please support me and please leave comments-good or bad....😊

These are the characters of my story:

Laksh Virani:He is a smart and handsome boy(22 yrs) from Mumbai, who has come to Sydney for his new job as a software engineer.He is a friendly person with a good heart and he loves to flirt with beautiful girls.

KrishnaTulsi Basu(Kt): She is a smart and sophisticated fashion designer (20 yrs) from Mumbai.She has just finished her course and got an oppotunity to work in a fashion house in Sydney.Its called the Silhouettes fashion house.

Mrs.Ambika Nanda:She is a rich businesswoman who lives alone in a big bungalow in Sydney.She is really strict.

Manthan Mishra:He is a successful fashion designer (22 yrs) who works for the Silhouettes fashion house in Sydney.He is an Indian and he lives with his parents in Sydney.

The remaining characters will be introduced later...Here is the part 1

PART 1

Max Institute for Fashion Technology,Mumbai

At the reception hall :

A girl is shown wearing a white shirt and an olive green pencil skirt.She was sitting on a chair and was really confident.Some of her classmates(both boys and girls) were also seated on the other chairs beside her.They were all waiting anxiously for their name to be called.They were the final year students of the Apparel and Clothing Technology Course in that college and they were all waiting to give their interviews.A reputed Fashion house from Sydney has come to their College to get fresh fashion designers to work for them.Every one of those students wanted to be chosen for the post of the fashion designer in such a great fashion house.

Suddenly the receptionist called out "Miss.Krishnatulsi Basu"..The girl dressed in the white shirt and skirt got up with her file and walked towards the door with an air of confidence.

K:(knocks at the door)May I come in Sir...

######################################

Shantiniketan,Mumbai

A bedroom is shown...And the view shifts to the bathroom door..Someone opens the bathroom door and comes out wearing only a yellow towel..He had a great body and his hair was all dripping wet.He shook his head and sprinkled the water all around him..He had bright blue eyes..He took another towel and began to dry his hair and started to hum some songs..He changed into his favourite pair of jeans and a black colour fullsleeve tshirt..Then he came in front of the mirror and began to comb his hair..He finally finished getting ready...

L:(looking at his reflection and running his hand through his hair) You look handsome Laksh..(then added) As usual..!!(and smiles)

Then he came out of the room and ran down the stairs..He reached the kitchen and hugged his mom Ganga who was preparing breakfast with his other chachis Damini and Nandini..

G:Arre.. aagaya beta tu...?Tujhe aaj Archita ke saath shopping ke liye jaana hain na..?

Archita was Ganga's youngest daughter.She was 18 yrs old..

L:(leaving his mom)Haan..Main toh ready hoon...Aur woh abhi tak tayyar nahin huyi..?

G:Tu toh jaanta hain na uski baare mein...Lazy girl..!!She will never do anything on time..

L:Main jaake dekhta hoon, woh ready hain ki nahin...

Laksh left the kitchen and walked towards Archita's room which was on the other side of the hall..Suddenly he heard a cough from one of the rooms which he was passing...It was Baa's room..He went into that room and saw her sitting on an armchair facing to the opposite direction..He slowly went behind her and kissed on her cheek..

B:(without looking)Kisna!!

L:(moves to her front)Aapko kaise pata chal gaya..?

B:Girlfriend hoon na teri...(coughs)

L:Baa, aapko toh khaasi hain..Kahan hai aapki dawaai..?

B:Wahan table pe..

He takes the tablet and a glass of water from the table and feeds it to Baa..

L:Ab aap aaraam ki jiye..(and helps her to lie on the bed)Main jaake woh Archita ko teek karta hoon...

B:Arre haan..Tu toh Sydney jaa raha hain na..Mujhe chodkar..(shows a sad face)

L:Main toh wahan par apne naye job ke liye jaa raha hoon na..Aap hi ne toh kaha tha mujhse ki zindagi mein kuch banke dikhane ke liye..Apne pairon pe khada hone keliye..

B:Teek hain ...Teek hain...Ab tujhe shopping karna hain na apni Sydney life ke liye..

L:Haan.Aur woh Archita abhi tak ready nahin huyi hogi..Main jaakar dekhta hoon..

B:Teek hain tu jaa...Main aaram karti hoon...

Laksh leaves Baa's room and heads towards his sister's room...

###################################

Kt comes out of the interview room and waits outside for the result..One by one all the other candidates gave their interview and came out...Now everybody was waiting anxiously for the final result...Suddenly the receptionist called Kt's name and she was really excited...She moved towards the cabin and she knew that she had made it...She knocked the door..

K:May I come in Sir...

Sir(Australian):Yes,Come in..

She walked inside...

Sir:Take your seat...

Her heart was beating faster and she knew what was coming...She sat on the chair..

K:Thank you Sir..

S:Miss.Basu you have the necessary qualifications and talent which we are searching for...We are appointing you as a Fashion designer in our Fashion House..Congratulations!!(and shook her hands)

K:(happily)Thank you Sir..

S:You are most welcome..You can join from the next week onwards..We will arrange your flight to Sydney and your accomodation there..We will inform you about all that later...Now you may go..

She was really happy and as soon as she came outside the cabin she almost danced with joy...Her classmates congratulated her on her achievement..

So here is the part 1..I will continue if I get some good comments...

Thank you friends,,

Love,

Naina...

Edited by hp_2006 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**esha** thumbnail
yay another 1 of ur lkt ff
it was awesome as usual
loved it
cant w8 to read more
update soon plz
Riyaa147 thumbnail
very very good partπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
can't wait for lakshya kt to meet😳😳😳
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonπŸ˜›
hp_2006 thumbnail
PART 2

Thank you friends for your nice comments.......... πŸ˜ƒ So here is the part 2 ....If you want me to PM you when I post the next part, then plzzz tell...I will surely send you a PM when I update next time....

{{RECAP:Kt is selected for a new job as a designer, in a Sydney based Fashion house..Laksh is planning to leave for Sydney due to his new job there..}}

Laksh and Archita were walking out from a shopping mall.....

A:Bhaiyya...Aap parso Sydney ke liye nikal rahe hain na...?
L:Haan..
A:Phir aap kab waapas aayenge..?
L:Woh toh pata nahin Archita...(puts his hand around her shoulder and squeezes her)I am going to miss you all...
A:Main bhi aapko bahut miss karoongi bhaiyya...
L:Hmm...(sees a shop)Archita lets go inside that shop...I want to buy something else..

They walked into that shop...It was a ladies shop..

A:Yahan se aapko kya khareedne hain bhaiyya..?
L:Main yahan par tumhare liye kuch khareedne aaya hoon...
A:(surprised)Haan..!!So sweet of you bhaiyya...
L:Tum apne liye kuch dress pasand karlo..Aur haan Pari ke liye bhi...
A:Ok bhaiyya...(smiles)

Pari (18 yrs )was their cousin, who was Gautam's and Damini's daughter...She and Archita were in the same class in the same college...Bhoomi (24 yrs )was his another cousin..But she was married and she lived in London with her husband...She was Karan and Nandini's daughter...Sahil,Karan and Gautam were the sons of Tulsi and Mihir..Laksh was the only boy child among their grand children and so everyone had special affection for him..He was the lovable 'Kisna' for his Baa..The loving "Laksh bhaiyaa" for Archita and Pari and simply "Laksh" for the others...
#################################

Kt reached her home and she ran happily to the kitchen to find her Mom Prerna Basu who was busy in cooking...She hugged her Mom and bounced up and down shaking Prerna also...

P:Arre kya baat hain Kt...?Kis baat ki khushi hain..?
K:Mama....Mujhe Sydney jaane ka mauka mila hain...I am gonna be a designer at the Silhouettes Fashion house of Sydney...
P:(turned and hugged her)Wow!!That's wonderful beta...!!
K:Haan...Aur next week I will be (showing her hand flying like a plane)all the way to Sydney....Woooooooooooshhhh...
P:Next week...!!(feels sad)Itni jaldi..?
K:(didn't see her mom's face and continues in excitement)Haan...and you know what Mama...Woh log mere flight aur accomodation sab arrange karenge...(and notices tears in her Mom's eyes)Kya baat hain Mama..?Aap khush nahin hain..?
P:(wipes her tears)Aisi baat nahin hain beta...Main bahut khush hoon tere liye..Par phir bhi itni jald hi tu hum sab ko chod ke chali jaaoongi..?Khair..Tumhare career is most important...(and hugs her)
K:(tears come from her eyes too)I will miss you....(and kisses her mother)...

Then she leaves her mother and wipes her tears...

K:Main jaake Sneha didi ko yeh good news deti hoon...(and runs out of the kitchen)

Sneha(22 yrs) was her elder sister who was a softwear proffessional who worked in a Mumbai based company....When Kt reached Sneha's room,she was sitting with her laptop on her bed and was busy...Kt jumped and sat on the bed and Sneha was almost shocked...

S:Kya hai yeh Kt..?Maine kitni baar tumse kaha hain ki is tarah se mujhe daraana nahin...
K:(sits near her sister and hugged her from behind)Di..I got a new job..in Sydney..
S:Wow!!Its great yaar...!!Congrats(kisses her sister)
K:Thanks di...
S:Tumne Papa se kaha..?
K:Nahin..I will call him and say..

So Kt rang her Papa's number in her cell..Her dad Anurag Basu was a businessman in Mumbai...
############################
Two days later....

Laksh was ready to leave with all his bags packed...He went to his Baa's room and took her Aashirwaad...

B:Kisna beta...Agli baar jab tu waapas aayega toh apne liye ek Radha ko bhi saath mein laana...Magar ek hindustani ladki ko...(smiles)
L:Baa..Aap bhi na..!Teek hain..Koshish karoonga..Bye Baa..(and gave a kiss)..And take care...
B:Bye beta..Apna khayaal rakhna..

When he came outside,Tulsi Dadi came with a bowl of curd and feeds a spoonful of it to Laksh...

T:All the best beta...
L:(takes her aashirwaad):Thank you dadi...

Then he took ashirwaad from all the elders and hugged Pari and Archita...

Pa:Bye bhaiyya...Take care..
A:Bye bhaiyya..Wahan jaake kisi Australian ladki se shaadi mat karna...
L:Teek hain meri behnaa...

Then they all bade them farewell and he left with Sahil in his car...

Sa:Beta..Maine Sydney mein tumhare accomodation arrange kiya hain...Wahan par mere ek friend ki Maa rehti hain..Mrs.Ambika Nanda naam hain unka...Unka ek aadmi Sydney airport par aayega aur tumhe wahan se pick up karega...
I had talked with her and both of us decided that you will stay at her bungalow as a paying guest...Actually I had made the payment for this whole year and there is nothing for you to worry ...
L:Thank you Papa..But there was no need actually..My company would have taken care of my accomodation...
Sa:I wanted to make sure that you don't have any difficulties beta...
L:Its Ok Papa..(and hugged him)

{{** Kt and Laksh meet in the next part..So keep tuned**Don't forget to tell me if you want to be notified when I update the next part**}}
END OF PART 2..........HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.....

LOVE YOU ALL,
NAINA........ 😊 Edited by hp_2006 - 15 years ago
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Awesome partπŸ‘
can't wait for lakshya kt to meet, really waiting for them to meet😳
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonπŸ˜›
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
it was awesome plz update soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
**esha** thumbnail
it was an awesome update
loved it
cant w8 for da nxt part
for kt n laksh to meet,
ye can u plz pm wen u rite ur nxt part dats only if u dont mind
cant w8
update soon plz
hp_2006 thumbnail
PART 3

THANK YOU FRIENDS FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS... πŸ˜‰ 😊

{{RECAP:Laksh and Archita go for shopping...Kt goes home and tells her family about her new job...Laksh leaves for Sydney....}}

After a week after Laksh left from India:

Kt took the flight to Sydney and now she was walking towards the entrance of the Sydney airport...She was wearing this...(*imagine the frock reaches just below her knee*)

When she reached the entrance she looked around for the person from her fashion house who was supposed to take her to her workplace...She spotted him (an Australian) holding a placard with her name on it...It said "Miss.Krishnatulsi Basu from India,Silhouettes Fashion house"...She approached that man and shook hands with him..

K:Hello...I am Krishnatulsi Basu..
M:Welcome to Sydney and to our fashion house, Miss.Basu...I am James Williams..
K:Thank you Mr.Williams..

Mr.Williams led her to the company car and opened the backdoor of the car to let her in...She thanked him and entered into the car..The car started off and now they were moving along the crowded roads of Sydney......Kt was really excited when she looked out of the car window..She was fascinated by what she saw around....She had come to Sydney for the first time in her life..She had been to London and America with her family before...After some time they reached the gateway of her workplace...Now she could really feel the increased pace of her heartbeats as the car crossed the gateway and moved up the drive...Then the car came to a halt and it stopped outside a two-storied, yet magnificent building...Mr.Williams got down the car and opened the backdoor for her to get down...Then he took her inside..Kt looked around as she walked into her new workplace...Everything was far better than what she had accepted...She felt really thrilled thinking that she was going to work in such a great place...Then they reached in front of a door with the nameplate "Mr.Peter Harris,Managing Director" on it..

J:Miss.Basu..Here is the cabin of our M.D...Please get inside, alone..
K:Thank you Mr.Williams...(and she knocked on the door and opened it slightly)May I come in Sir...?
P:Yes..Come in..
K:(opened the door and walked inside)Goodafternoon Sir...I am Krishnatulsi Basu from India...
P:(smiles)Welcome Miss.Basu..Welcome..Please be seated...
K:Thank you(and sits)
P:You can start your work from tomorrow..You are a fresher so I may advise you to work under a Senior Designer for a month...
K:Ok Sir...(smiles)
P:So we have arranged your accomodation at a villa which is not very far from here..It is owned by an old Indian Lady...You can stay there as a paying guest and we would take care of the payment...Is that o.k with you..?
K:Its really nice of you...Thank you Sir...
P:So today Mr.Williams will drop you there in our company car..But tomorrow onwards you have to come here on your own...
K:Alright Sir...
#############################

The car came to a halt in front of a beautiful villa...Mr.Williams opened her door and she got down from the car..He helped her to take her luggage out from the car..

J:Miss.Basu I have to leave now and you should inform the owner of this house that you are from Silhouettes fashion house..
K:Ok!What is the name of that lady..?
J:Mrs.Ambika Nanda...She is a well known business woman in Sydney..
K:Ok..See you Mr.Williams..
K:See you..young lady...

As the car departed she turned and walked up the steps of the bungalow...A man was standing there at the door..He was an Indian..

K:(politely)Namaste uncle..I am from India and I have come to stay here...I am working for the Silhouettes fashion House..
Man:(sternly)Namaste..Madam told me that you would come today...You may come inside..I will show you in..

He opened the door, took her luggage and walked inside...Kt thought "Kitne khadoos hain..!Maine kitne pyaar se isse baat ki..Aur yeh hain ki.."They reached the grand living room...Everything in that villa was really elegant and expensive..She simply admired the interior decoration.....

Man:You wait here..(shows her a sofa)I will go and keep your luggage in your room..Madam will come to meet you in a moment...

He walked upstairs with Kt's luggage...She sat on the sofa and admired the beauty of the house..Then she noticed a rich looking old lady wearing a saree walking towards her...She had an elegant look and Kt stood up as she approached her...

A:Hello...I am Ambika Nanda...Your goodname please(she was not even smiling)
K:Err..Krishnatulsi Basu..(smiles)

It was then that Laksh returned from his work..He was wearing a red jacket and jeans. He was riding a super bike(which he took on rent from some shop) and he stopped it inside the porch and he walked inside...As he reached the living room he caught sight of a hot and beautiful girl who was talking to Mrs.Nanda..{*Kt was standing facing the door and Mrs.Nanda's back was facing the door..But Kt didn't see Laksh then since she was intently staring into Mrs.Nanda's face*}He stood there itself and just kept staring at her...

A:(didn't smile back)So..Miss.Basu,you must follow some rules and regulations while staying here...You must be punctual...The breakfast time is sharp 7.30 a.m in the morning...When will you go to the office in the morning..?
K:At 9.30 am..
A:Ok..The dinner time is sharp 8 pm..And you must be at the dining table by that time..If you are one second late,then no food for you...

Laksh saw Kt gulp tensedly when she heard this...He was used to all this timetable set by Mrs.Nanda...He felt really funny seeing her expression...A smile appeared on his lips...

A:And now its past teatime..It was at 4 o clock..So no tea for you today..And you must be at bed by 9.30 pm, and all the lights should be off by that time..Is that clear Miss.Basu..?
K:Yes...

Kt's eyes fell on Laksh..He was still smiling naughtily seeing her dumb expression. Kt got really irritated seeing his naughty smile..

K:Mrs.Nanda..Someone has come to meet you...(gestures towards Laksh)
A:(turns back and sees Laksh)Oh!!Its Laksh..He is also staying here as a paying guest..He came here last week only from India..Miss.Basu, your room is upstairs...You may go up now...
K:(feeling thankful to god that she finally let her go)Ok..(and walked upstairs swiftly)

Laksh watched her go up..He thought "Hmm..toh yeh ladki India se hain....Miss.Krishnatulsi Basu...Kaafi 'hot' hain...Seems like I am going to have fun flirting with her.."And he smiled at the thought...

A:Laksh,I am going to attend a conference and I will be back before dinner...
L:Ok aunty...

Mrs.Nanda went out and he went into his room which was just below the stairs i.e.,near the first step....He went into the washroom and freshened up..Then he came out and changed into a cool green t-shirt and a jeans..When he simply looked towards the open window in his room he noticed Kt sitting at the backyard on a garden bench with her back facing the window...He decided to go and talk with her..He checked his reflection in the mirror..

L:Tum toh smart ho hi!!And I'm sure that you will be able to impress that hot babe...

He whistled a tune of his favourite song "are re are yeh kya hua" from Dil toh pagal hain and walked towards the kitcken...He stopped whistling and walked outside through the backdoor to the back yard..Actually ,there was an apple orchard surrounding the back yard of the villa..He plucked one apple from a tree and walked towards Kt's bench eating it..He sat on the bench..Kt didn't see him coming and she was startled when he suddenly sat on the bench...She was really in a bad mood and so she just turned her head away from him...She was wearing a red colour denim skirt which just reached till her knee with this top...

He admired her beautiful and curvy figure...He short and sleek hair was lying on her shoulders...

L:Hii...Goodevening...How are you..?
K:(not even looking at him)Not fine...(then looks at him)And there's nothing good about this evening...Please leave me alone..(gets up and walks towards the apple trees)
L:Arre..Tum toh bura maan gayi...(gets up,goes and stand behind her)I've just come to make friends with you...
K:(turned to face him)Mujhe kisi ki dosthi nahin chahiye...Main akeli hi teek hoon...(and turned away from him again)
L:If you are upset because of Mrs.Nanda,then I shall tell you one thing..When I first heard about all these timetables,I also felt bad..Par ab mujhe aadat ho chuki hain...Dheere dheere tum ko bhi aadat pad jaayegi..Waise tumhe mere dosth banne mein interest nahin hai toh teek hain...Main chalta hoon..(and walks back towards the kitchen)

He thought "Arre baap re..Yeh ladki ko pataana toh bahut hi mushkil kaam nikla"
Meanwhile Kt thought "Oh no!Yeh kya kiya maine..!Waise bhi yeh ghar mein sab log khadoos hain..Ek yeh hi toh hain jo mujhse dosthi karna chahta hain..bechara Laksh..!Aur main hoon ki..." She turned back and saw him walking away..

K:Laksh....

Laksh's face lit up with a smile..He thought "Mujhe bula rahi hain..Yes!!"..He stopped and didn't turn back..He knew she would come to him and waited...
END OF PART 3..........HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.....

LOVE YOU ALL,
NAINA........ 😊 Edited by hp_2006 - 15 years ago
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
it was really nice part hun..... πŸ‘ reallly enjoyed reading.....can't wait for the next part... πŸ˜› 😳 cont. soon......gr8 job.. πŸ‘

really loved all the expressions that you wrote for each characters in your part.... πŸ‘ it felt like the person was standing right in front of me..... 😳 while i was reading... πŸ˜ƒ it felt sooo real.... πŸ‘ gr8 job.....
**esha** thumbnail
one word
awesome
just loved it loved it loved it
laksh is toooooo cute
loved the whole part
u got me hooked throughout
cant w8 to no wat happens nxt
update soon plz