Tumse Hi - Laksh+Kt FF (Part 27-Page 19) - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
love love love it πŸ‘
very good oneπŸ‘
can't wait for more lakshay kt scenes😳
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonπŸ˜›
awwww.. this is a cute ff.. thanks for letting me know about it.. i think it is very interesting .. u know showing kt as someone who is outgoing and all.. not the same shy indian girl and all that.. i hope you update soon.. and pm me when you do.. please.. thanks

PART 4

{{RECAP:Kt goes to Sydney and then to her workplace...Her M.D sends her to a villa to stay as a paying guest where Laksh also lives...He sees her and decides to flirt with her...But he found it a difficult task...

He thought "Arre baap re..Yeh ladki ko pataana toh bahut hi mushkil kaam nikla"
Meanwhile Kt thought "Oh no!Yeh kya kiya maine..!Waise bhi yeh ghar mein sab log khadoos hain..Ek yeh hi toh hain jo mujhse dosthi karna chahta hain..bechara Laksh..!Aur main hoon ki..." She turned back and saw him walking away..

K:Laksh....

Laksh's face lit up with a smile..He thought "Mujhe bula rahi hain..Yes!!"..He stopped and didn't turn back..He knew she would come to him and waited...
}}

She reached just behind him...Laksh was smiling and she didn't see that...

K:I am sorry Laksh..But I am not in a good mood...That's why I behaved like that to you...
L:(turns to her and smiles)Its ok Krishnatulsi...
K:I want to be friends with you Laksh...Magar phir kabhi..Abhi mera mood kuch teek nahin hain..I hope you understand...(and smiled)

And she walked away towards the kitchen without saying another word...Laksh looked at her retreating figure as he munched his apple with a dumb expression...He thought "Uff!!Yeh ladki bhi na...!"
#############################

Mrs.Nanda reached home by 7.45.pm...When Laksh came to the dining table at 7.58 p.m Kt was already sitting there...She smiled at him and he smiled back...He sat in a chair which was closer to her chair...

L:Time se pehle hi tum aagaye..?
K:Haan...(smiles)I was feeling nervous...

Mrs.Nanda came and sat with them and they all had their dinner together...But neither Mrs.Nanda nor Laksh uttered a single word all through the dinner...Kt was feeling really suffocated due to the silence as she was not used to it...She remembered those beautiful moments with her family when they all chatted about almost everything during their dinner.......When the dinner was over she felt relieved and then she ran upstairs...She got into her room,bolted the door and she sat on her bed...She took out a photo album from her bag which contained her family photographs...As she opened it and turned the pages tears flowed down her eyes..
###########################

It was next day and Kt was walking through the road outside the villa..She was going to her workplace and she was wearing this:

Along with these glasses...

She was late and she was walking fast...She looked for a taxi, but every taxi was occupied..She was really worried and walked fast...Laksh was on his way to his office and he saw Kt on the road at a distance..He understood that she was looking for a taxi..He thought "Let me ask her if she want a lift", and he rode his bike near to her and stopped...

K:Hii Laksh..(smiles)
L:Tum office jaa rahi ho na..Main tumhe drop karta hoon..
K:Nahin..Main chali jaaoongi...Tum jaao (smiles and she starts to walk)
L:(follwing her in the bike)Zidd mat karo...Aao na..

Kt thought "Its better to go with him..Otherwise I would be late on my first day itself"

L:Soch kya rahi ho..?Chalo na..
K:Teek hain...(and sits behind him)

She placed her hands on his shoulders..Laksh felt exhilarated and he started the bike and now they were moving along the road...The wind was blowing hard on their faces...Kt really enjoyed the feeling..

L:Where do you work..?
K:Silhouettes Fashion house...Yahan paas mein hi hain..
L:(thought "Damn it!!)Oh ok..

He took the road to left and they reached the gateway of her fashion house..

K:Stop here Laksh..

Laksh did as she said and she got down from the bike..

K:Thank you Laksh...Agar tum nahin hote toh main aaj late ho jaati...Tum kahan kaam karte ho..?
L:Blue Chips International...Software Proffessional hoon..
K:Oh that's cool...
L:Toh tum ek fashion designer ho?That's impressive..(smiles)
K:Yeah..Thankyou...Bye Laksh...
L:Bye..

And Laksh left..Kt went inside the cabin of her M.D, Mr.Peter Harris...

K:Goodmorning Sir..
P:Goodmorning Miss.Basu..As I told you yesterday you have to work under a senior designer..
K:Ok Sir..

He took his landphone and pressed a key...

P:Mr.Mishra please come here...(and disconnected the call)

After sometime the door was opened and a person came inside the cabin...He was tall, handsome and had a fair complexion..His black hair was coloured here and there and he was dressed in a black shirt with a red print on his shoulder...{*see Manthan's pic in the intro section*}

M:Goodmorning Sir...
P:Goodmorning Mr.Mishra...Meet Miss.Krishnatulsi Basu from India...She will work as your junior designer...Miss.Basu, this is Mr.Manthan Mishra, your Senior...He is also an Indian..

Kt was really impressed by his looks...According to her he looked stunningly hot...She got up and shook hands with him...

K:Hello Mr.Mishra..(smiles)
M:Hello..(smiles)

She thought he looked even nicer when he smiled...

P:Mr.Mishra, You may just show her around our fashion house and explain about her work...
M:Ok Sir..Come along Miss.Krishnatulsi..(smiles)

Manthan led Kt out of the office..Kt was really excited to work under this handsome hunk who was walking next to her..

K:Err...Mr.Mishra...
M:(smiling) Krishnatulsi, you can call me Manthan..
K:(smiles)Ok Manthan...And you can call me Kt...
M:Ohh!!That's pretty cool name...
K:Err..Aap Hindustaani hain na..?
M:Haan...Main Hindustaani hoon...But we are settled in Sydney...I have never been to India..Waise tum mujhe 'tum' keh sakti ho...
K:(smiles)Tum kabhi India nahin gaye...?
M:Nahin Kt...But I wanna visit India someday...I have heard a lot about India from my parents...

Manthan showed Kt all around and explained everything about her job...The more she spend time with him, the more impressed she was...After explaining everything he gave her some assignments and she worked on it ...
#######################
It was evening and her job time was over by 5.00 pm...She came out of her office and walked along the road..She took a taxi and reached home...She walked to the man who was standing at the door..

K:Uncle, is there any temple here..?
Man:Haan..There is one Vinayak Mandir nearby...Only walkable distance from here..
K:Thank you..

Kt was really happy thinking that there was a temple nearby...She went to her room and freshened up...She put on her favourite salwar kameez...

Then she stood in front of the mirror and brushed her hair..She put on kajal in her beautiful eyes , applied lip gloss to her lips ...She put on some bangles and put on these ear rings...

Kt came out and walked in the direction which the doorman indicated to her...She walked for about 15 minutes and then she saw a beautiful temple made out of marble...She loved the sight of it...She walked fast and reached the steps leading up to the temple..As she climbed up the steps, she could sense the divine peace which prevailed there..She walked and stood in front of the the idol of Lord Ganesha...The idol was adorned with flower strings....The hymns of the Lord chimed in the back ground....As she held her palms together in prayer, her mind was cleared of all the worries and misgivings..She could feel a sense of serenity which engulfed her anxious mind....After praying for her family and herself she got the 'prasad'....Since she liked the atmosphere of that place she decided to sit there itself for some more time...After sometime, she decided that she must leave...So she got up and climbed down the steps swiftly..As she reached the last step she lost her balance and slipped and fell backward..But she fell in to the powerful hands of a boy who was just about to climb the steps...She looked into the eyes of her saviour and she saw those bright blue eyes looking intently into her deep dark eyes.....😳
END OF PART 4.........HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS........😊

LOVE YOU ALL,
NAINA........😊
Edited by hp_2006 - 15 years ago
wonderful partπŸ‘
hope the guy who catch kt is lakshya😳😳😳
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonπŸ˜›
it was reallly nice part... πŸ‘ very well done.....realllly loved it.. πŸ˜ƒ actuallyy it was mindblowing....... πŸ˜› i always enjoy reading your part yaar... πŸ˜‰ u write sooo welll and soooo interesting... πŸ˜ƒ

aur ye kya.....cliffhanger pe chod diya humko..?? πŸ˜† Anyways....cont. soon....it was really amazing part...... πŸ‘
awesome part
loved it
hope its laksh
left me thinkin bot wat happens nxt
cant w8 for da nxt part
update soon plz
thnx for pmin me hun

PART 5

{{Kt tells Laksh that her mood is bad and so they can be friends later...Laksh drops her in her office the next day in his bike...Kt meets her senior designer Manthan and she finds him as a hot guy..She comes home and goes to a nearby temple wearing a salwar..She slips while she was climbing down the steps...

As she reached the last step she lost her balance and slipped and fell backward..But she fell in to the powerful hands of a boy who was just about to climb the steps...She looked into the eyes of her saviour and she saw those bright blue eyes looking intently into her deep dark eyes.....

}}

The song "Aankhon mein teri " from OSO began to play in the background....

Aankhon mein teri ajab si ajab si adaayein hain...(Shows Kt's eyes)

Ohh...Aankhon mein teri ajab si ajab si adaayein hain...(Shows those blue eyes)

Dil ko banaade jo patang saansein yeh terii woh hawaayein hain...(Shows Kt's face)

K:Arre Laksh..!!

Laksh came to his senses and made her stand straight....He was wearing an orange colur full sleeve t-shirt and jeans..

L:Err...Hiii....(smiles)(then ruffles his hair cutely)

K:(smiles)Tum yahan..?What a pleasant surprise..!!

L:Waise yeh toh mujhe tumse kehna chahiye...I come to this mandir every evening...

K:Ohh!!(smiles)Well...Mujhe aaj hi pata chal gaya tha ki yahan par ek mandir hain..

L:Well...Shall I ask you something..?(smiles sweetly)

K:Go on...

L:Aaj hum kahin coffee peene chale..?

K:Sure...Why not..?!

L:Toh chale....(and started to walk absent mindedly)

K:Arre..Arre..Kahan chale Laksh..?Tum jis kaam ke liye aaye the,pehle woh toh karo..

L:Haan...Main toh bhool hi gaya tha...(and again ruffled his hair..)Tum yahan wait karo..Main abhi aaya..

K:Ok(and sat on the steps)

Laksh climbed up the steps....He thought "Yeh kya hogaya mujhe..??!!Pehle kabhi toh aisa nahin hua...Ladkiyan mujhe dekhkar aise absent minded hote the..Ab main hi..."He reached in front of the idol of Lord Ganesha...He held his hands together and closed his eyes...Kt's beautiful face swam into his vision..He opened his eyes...

L:(to the God,in his mind)Hey bhagwaan..Yeh kya hogaya mujhko...?

He finished his prayer and got the prasad from the priest...As he climbed down the stairs quickly, his heart was beating with excitement..He went and stood in front of Kt..

L:Chale...(wide smile)

K:(stood up)Haan...(smiles)

Laksh stood there itself staring at Kt...She was standing in front of him in a whole new avtar, wearing a traditional outfit...He couldn't deny that she was looking really gorgeous and mindblowing...

K:Laksh...Kya soch rahe ho..?

L:Haan...Haan..Aao..

And he led her towards his motorbike...Both of them got into it...After sometime he stopped the bike in front of a cofee shop..

They went inside it and took their seats at a table in a corner..Laksh stared at her beautiful face...A waiter came to them..

W:May I help you Sir..?

L:Tum kya loge Krishnatulsi..?

K:Capuccino Coffee...(smiles)

L:Ok..(to the waiter )Two Capuccino coffees please...(the waiter goes)Toh Krishnatulsi...

K:Tum mujhe Kt bula sakte ho...(offers her hand to him)Friends..?(smiles)

L:(smiles and takes her hand)Well...Yes!!

K:Laksh..I'm sorry for yesterday evening...I behaved so rudely to you...

L:Its alright Kt..I forgot it then itself..Tumne hi toh kaha tha ki uss samay tumhare mood kuch teek nahin tha...

K:And thank you for giving me lift in the morning too...

L:Dosth hota kis liye hain...

K:(smiles)Tum software professional ho na..?Mere sister Sneha bhi software professional hain... Mumbai mein

L:Sneha Basu....!!Arre haan..!Woh college mein meri class mate thi..Main bhi Mumabi se hoon..

K:Really...!!

They talked a lot about their family and their college life and they found each other quite interesting and friendly..Kt laughed a lot hearing Laksh's jokes....Now it was dark and the time was almost 7 p.m...

L:Kt..I think humein chalna chahiye...Mrs.Nanda told me that she will reach before 8.00 pm...

K:Oh no!!Chalo chalo chalo.....

Laksh paid the bill and both of them left from there..They reached home and they went inside...Mrs.Nanda was not yet home..As they reached at the foot of the stairs, Kt headed upstairs...

K:Main upar chalti hoon...(and climbs the steps)

L:Remember Kt...Dinner ke liye time par aajaana..

K:Teek hain Laksh..

Laksh reached his room and lay on the bed thinking about Kt...He thought "Kt bahut achi ladki hain...Main uske baare mein galat tha..Eventhough she is really fashionable, she is a traditional girl at heart...She is not even a flirt type....really friendly girl..Aur bahut khoobsurat bhi "...And he smiled at the thought....

Meanwhile Kt was lying on her bed thinking about her conversation with Laksh...She thought "Laksh bahut hi acha ladka hain..Kitna funny hain woh!!Woh aur uske jokes"And she smiled at the thought..."Thank God I got a nice friend like him in this wierd house..Nahin toh main kuch hi dinon mein in logon ki tarah khadoos ho jaati..Aur woh Sneha didi ke classmate bhi hain..Arre haan!!Main didi se hi poonchti hoon Laksh ke baare mein "And she took her phone..

Laksh was standing at the window in his room and he was looking at the full moon shining in the dark sky...He was thinking about how beautiful Kt looked in the evening...He thought "Arre yeh kya ho raha hain..?!!Kahin mujhe Kt se pyar toh nahin hua..!!"...."Na na...Yeh main kya soch raha hoon...?Mujhe aur kisi ladki se pyaar..Woh bhi Kt jaisi fashionable ladki se..!!Kabhi nahin!!"...."Arre..Tum ne hi toh abhi abhi kaha ki woh bahut achi hain..traditional hain.." .."Haan..That's right..Woh achi ladki hi hain...Toh kya mujhe sach mein Kt se pyaar hua hain?! "

He suddenly remembered Baa's words "Kisna beta...Agli baar jab tu waapas aayega toh apne liye ek Radha ko bhi saath mein laana...Magar ek hindustani ladki ko..." He thought "Kya Kt hain mere sapnon ki Radha..?"

Kt was talking with her sister in the phone...

K:Didi...Kaise hain aap..?Mama bata rahi thi aap mujhe bahut miss karti hain..

S:Aur nahin toh kya kt..?Ab mein akeli hoon na yahan par..

K:Waise didi...Kisi Laksh padhta tha kya aapke college mein..?

S:Haan..Laksh Virani...Mere classmate tha..Kya baat hain Kt..?

K:(excitedly)Aapko pata hain didi..Woh ab yahan rehta hain..Mrs.Nanda ke ghar mein..He is working in Blue Chips International...

S:Oh!!That's interesting...Tumhe pata hain Kt, humare class ki saare ladkiyaan Laksh pe marti thi...Main bhi..(giggles)..Kya tum bhi..?!!

K:Kya didi..Aap bhi...!Laksh mera sabse acha dosth hain yahan par..Aur kuch bhi nahin..

S:Hmm...Pata nahin...Yaar kab dildaar banjaaye...?!

K:(angrily)DIDI..!!!(then smiles)Waise didi..Mere office mein ek ladka hain..Manthan..Senior designer hain..Bahut handsome hain...

S:Oh!!That's great..Toh tum usse pyaar karti ho..?

K:Pyar vyar kuch nahin..I have a crush on him..That's all..Haan...Pata nahin..Aage chalkar shaayad pyar hoga ki nahin..

S:Teek hain...

And then she continued talking with her sister and she lost track of time....When she finally disconected the call,she decided to go down for dinner...She came out of her room and walked down the stairs and when she reached in the dining hall she saw Laksh and Mrs.Nanda already sitting there..She went and sat at a seat near Mrs.Nanda...

A:Miss.Basu, what is the time now..?

K:(feels nervous)Err..Pata nahin...!

A:8.05 p.m..I told you to be here by 8 o clock...I am sorry to say that no dinner for you today..

K:(feeling hurt)M'am..I'm sorry..Woh main apni behan...

A:No excuses...!!Now you may go back to your room...

Tears filled in Kt's eyes...Kt looked at Laksh...Laksh was looking at her with lots of pity...

END OF PART 5.........HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS........😊

LOVE YOU ALL,

NAINA........😊

good partπŸ‘
hhope kt dosen't love manthan
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonπŸ˜›
kt has crush on manthan
oh no
aaah laksh has feelings for kt
it was rly good
loved it
cant w8 for da nxt part
update soon plz
awwwww.. such a cute part... oh no.. kt has a crush on manthan!? no! hahah.. well you wrote the parts really well.. i hope kt and laksh.. and sneha and manthan.. hehe.. make sneha visit kt in sydney.. lol.. no no.. u prolly have ideas already..

thanks for the pm.. hope you update soon..