Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_Pari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
awww that was a swet part but kt crush on mathan...NO WAY.....actually it would look nice opposite....... "manthan having crush on kt but not kt on manthan..... 😑 " anyways...whatsoever....it was a nice part...loved tthe feelings u wrote from laksh's side.... 😳

cont. soon.....
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PART 6

{{RECAP:Laksh catches Kt while she falls from the temple...Laksh asks Kt for a coffee together...Kt and Laksh become friends and they come home...Kt talks with Sneha on phone and becomes late for dinner...

A:Miss.Basu, what is the time now..?

K:(feels nervous)Err..Pata nahin...!

A:8.05 p.m..I told you to be here by 8 o clock...I am sorry to say that no dinner for you today..

K:(feeling hurt)M'am..I'm sorry..Woh main apni behan...

A:No excuses...!!Now you may go back to your room...

Tears filled in Kt's eyes...Kt looked at Laksh...Laksh was looking at her with lots of pity...

}}

K:(got up)It's ok M'am...Kal se time par aajaaoongi..

Kt turned and walked towards the staircase..She went up to her room and sat on her bed..She wanted to cry, but she didn't...She was not really feeling hungry ...But she felt dejected......She wiped the tears from her eyes and heaved a deep sigh....She went and stood in front of the mirror...She found out that she still hadn't changed her salwar suit...She decided to change into her night dress and sleep before she even felt hungry..So she took out her night things and changed her dress...Then she switched off the lights in her room, laid on her bed and closed her eyes....Kt fell asleep within minutes as she was really tired...

After what seemed like two or three hours Kt woke up from her sleep....She could sense her stomach rumbling because of hunger...She tried to sleep again by closing her eyes again, but to no avail...Feeling disturbed, she sat up on her bed..

K:Mujhe toh neend bhi nahin aa rahi..Aur zor se bhook bhi lagi hain...Hey bhagwaan..!!Main kya karoo..?

She took at her bedside clock and checked the time...It was 11 o'clock...

K:Abhi tak toh sab log so (sleep) chuke honge...Kya main kitchen mein jaake dekhoo..?What if I get something to eat..!!(smiles happily)

She got up from her bed and went to the door..She opened it and peeped outside...All the lights in the house were off...Kt decided to try her luck..She stepped out of the room and closed the door slowly from outside without making any noise...She walked down the stairs cautiously, passed the door of Laskh's room and walked towards the kitchen with soft foot steps...

Laksh was doing some work in his laptop and he had his door half open..There was no light in his room...He saw someone walk past the doorway..He also stepped out of his room cautiously to find out who it was..

As soon as she reached the kitchen, she put on the kitchen light and searched for something to eat..She found some apples in a bowl...She was so happy and she took three apples....She put off the light in the kitchen and swifltly sneaked out with the apples in the dark..As she was moving out of the kitchen quickly she bumped into someone and she slipped...Kt caught on to his shoulders and both off them fell down together..The apples rolled on the floor and so did Kt and that person..Now the person was on top of Kt....Kt was about to shout for her dear life when that person closed her mouth...

L:Shhhh!!Kt..Its me...Laksh..(whispers and takes his hand off her mouth)

K:(whispers)Laksh!!Oh God..!!Main toh darr hi gayi thi...

Laksh got up and helped Kt to get up..And began to talk in whispers..

L:Kya tum itne raat gaye kitchen se apples churaane aaye the..?

K:Haan..Zor se bhook lagi thi..So I decided to look in the kitchen..

She bent down and searced for the apples, Laksh also helped her and took them one by one...After that Laksh and Kt walked towards the staircase...As they reached near the bottom step,ie,in front of Laksh's room.Laksh got into his room and held the door halfclosed and looked at Kt...

Kt:(smiles)Good night Laksh..

L:Goodnight Kt..(smiles and was about to close the door)

Suddenly the light in the sitting room was on and Laksh saw the doorman (lets give him a name, Jayadev)coming towards the hall...Laksh suddenly opened the door, grabbed her free hand and pulled her inside the room....He pinned her to the wall on the doorside, closed the door half and peeped outside...

K:(shocked)Kya kar rahe...

She couldn't complete the sentence since light flood in through the halfclosed door suddenly ...Now Kt also peeped outside like Laksh....Jayadev had reached the hall and switched on the light and both of them saw him walking into the kitchen...

L:(looks at Kt)Ab samajh gayi tum, ki main kya kar raha tha..?(and again looks outside)

K:(realized the situation)Haan...(and looks at Laksh)

Kt felt the closeness between them, but she couldn't protest since he was trying to save her......Laksh's left cheek was close to her nose.....Kt could feel the smell of Laksh's aftershave and she was lost in the fragrance...She felt a sudden urge to kiss his cheeks...Jayadev switched off the lights and suddenly Kt came to her senses...Laksh looked back at Kt...

L:Thank god!Woh chala gaya...Ab tum jaldi jaao...(and frees her from his grip)

Kt couldn't utter a single word of thanks to Laksh as she was flustered...She opened the door and ran up the staircase..She got into her room and after closing the door she heaved a deep sigh of relief...Then she went and sat on her bed and started to eat the apple...As she munched the apple she remembered those moments of closeness between them...She blushed at the thought..She thought "Kya hua tha mujhe?!!Kyun main uske gaal pe kiss karna chaha..Oh God!!Yeh main kya soch rahi hoon..?Woh toh mera acha dosth hain..Woh meri madat kar raha tha aur main..!!" She shook her head as if it would help to clear her mind...She finished eating the apples and went into the washroom to brush her teeth before going to sleep..She looked at her reflection in the washroom mirror...Suddenly she felt like Laksh was standing behind her..She felt like he was holding her waist and was kissing the side of her neck...She blushed and closed her eyes..Again she shook her head, opened her eyes and found herself standing alone in the washroom...She thought "Hey bhagwan!!Yeh kya ho raha hain mere saath?!!"She shrugged her shoulders and started to brush her teeth....

###################################

Laksh resumed his work on his laptop...But he couldn't concentrate in his work..Moments before he had been so close to Kt...He could have taken advantage of the situation just like he used to do with his ex-girlfriends..But he just couldn't make it with Kt...He couldn't understand why...He remembered the sweet smell of her face...He could feel it as their faces were only inches apart...He thought "There is something about Kt...I think that I am in love with her...Should I tell her about it..?No...What will she say..?Oh Kt..!!I LOVE YOU...."

##################################

It was morning...Kt got up at 7 o clock and she went down to have breakfast some minutes before 7.30 am (the Breakfast time)...As she was walking down the stairs she saw Laksh standing in the hall and talking with the doorman, Jayadev...

J:Kal raat ko main jab baahar khada tha, tab maine kitchen mein light dekha...Main jab andar aaya tabhi toh sab lights off the..

L:Oh!!Woh mujhe pyaas lagi thi...Is liye main kitchen mein gaya tha paani peene ke liye..

Kt was surprised hearing this..

J:Hmm..Madam ne kaha tha na ki raat mein 10.30 ke baad koi lights on nahin karne ke liye..

L:Sorry Jayadev bhaiyya..Ayenda se aisa nahin karoonga..

Jayadev went back to the kitchen..He was the chef, watchman and doorman of that villa..Mrs.Nanda didn't like to keep so many servants since she didn't believe anyone...By that time Kt reached down and she went and sat at the table...Laksh came and sat near her..

L:(smiling)Goodmorning Kt...

K:(smiles)Goodmorning..Tumne Jayadev bhaiya se aise kyun kaha..?

L:Bas aise hi..Kyun?Mujhe sach bataana tha..?

K:(smiles)Nahin...nahin...Thanks Laksh....

L:Maine kaha tha na Kt..Dosthi mein no thank you...

Before Kt could say anything, Mrs.Nanda came and they all started their breakfast...

###################################

Silhouettes Fashion House :

It was break time and she was sitting in the cafeteria alone...She still hadn't made any friends as it was only the second day...Not that every other person in that office were showing their attitude towards her...Everyone were busy with their own works and no one had time to talk with each other...Kt was having coffee, she was wearing this dress...

Just then Manthan came there and he saw Kt sitting alone and having coffee...He took one coffee from the coffee maker and sat opposite to her..He was looking handsome as usual...

M:Hii Kt..Goodmorning...(smiles and sips his coffee)

K:(smiling)Goodmorning Manthan.. (She thought "Kitna handsome hain yeh..!")

M:Did you finish your work which I gave you yesterday...

K:Yeah..I was about to come to your cabin to show them to you..But then it was break time..So I decided to come here and have some coffee..

M:Its alright Kt...Waise tumhari family mein kaun kaun hain..?

K:Well...one elder sister,Papa and Mama..Tumhari..?

M: Main,Mama aur Papa...

K:No brother or sister..?

M:No...Kt, Would you like to come to my home one day..?My Mom will be delighted to see you..She loves Indians..

K:(smiles)Well...

Kt thought ""Wow!!Manthan mujhe ghar mein invite kar raha hain....."

M:(snaps his fingers in front of her face)Kahan kho gaye tum..?Bolo..Aaogi mere ghar mein..?

K:Haan..Kyun na aaj shaam ko hi chale...

M:That's nice of you Kt...Thank you..Teek hain Kt main chalta hoon..Break time abhi khatam hoga..Tumhe bhi apne cabin mein jaana chahiye...

K:Haan..Ok..

#############################

It was evening and Kt was about to leave..Then she remembered her promise to Manthan...As she was thinking her cabin phone rang..

K:Hello..

M:Manthan hoon..Main baahar parking lot pe tumhara wait kar raha hoon..Aajaao..

K:(excited)Teek hain...

When she reached the parking lot she saw Manthan waiting for her near a stylish car...He opened the door for her and she hopped into it..Manthan also got inside the car and he drove out of the gateway...He put the music on...

K:Manthan, mujhe apni dress change karne hain..Iss dress mein main tumhare ghar kaise aa sakti hoon..Kya sochengi tumhari Mom mere baare mein..

M:As you wish Kt..So I guess we will have to go first to your home..

K:Well...Yes..Please...

M:Its ok dear...

Manthan drove towards Kt's villa and she got down..

K:Main abhi aayi..Tum yahi par wait karna...

M:Hmmm...You go..

Kt went up to her room..She was so happy and excited...So she chose a nice top and beautiful full length skirt...She redid her make up swiftly and ran downstairs...

Laksh came from the office at that time and as he was parking his bike he saw Kt running out of the house..He noticed that she was all happy and excited...But then he saw her getting into Manthan's car....He thought "Kt uss ladke ke saath kahan jaa rahi hain..?Kaun hain woh?Kahin woh uska boy friend to nahin...!!" Laksh felt as if his heart shattered into many many pieces..

END OF PART 6.........HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS........😊

LOVE YOU ALL,

NAINA........😊

N.B : I request all the silent readers to please comment...I want to know my ff is good or bad...Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................😭

Edited by hp_2006 - 15 years ago
Riyaa147 thumbnail
good partπŸ‘πŸ‘
loved all lakshya kt scenesπŸ‘
poor lakshya hope to see more scenes os lakshya kt😳
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonπŸ˜›
**esha** thumbnail
it was awesome
loved it
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah laksh heart broken
cant w8 for da nxt part
update soon plz
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww.. that was AWESOME.. well written.. love how our lover boy is always at KTs rescue.. what is this naya chakkar with Manthan?! i hope she doesnt fall for him.. come on!! heheh.. well cant wait to continue reading.. how what will happen.. please update soon...

tahnks for the PM
hp_2006 thumbnail

PART 7

{{RECAP:Kt feels hungry at night since she didn't have dinner...Kt sneaks out at night into the kitchen and takes apples to eat...She bumps on to Laksh in the darkness..Laksh saves her from being caught by the doorman,Jayadev.....Next day, Manthan invites her to his home...Laksh sees Kt going with Manthan and he is heartbroken..}}

Manthan's Home:

Kt and Manthan were sitting in the living room..Manthan's mom Mrs.Payal Mishra served them strawberry shakes and they were all having their shakes..Kt found his Mom as a very nice woman..She liked his home also..I was not too big as Mrs.Nanda's home , yet it was beautiful...

P:So Krishnatulsi, tum India mein kahan rehti ho..?

K:Aunty, main Mumbai se hoon..

M:Mom, Kt ki ek behan bhi hain...Meri tarah akeli nahin hain Kt..

P:(laughs)Kt, yeh Manthan hain na...Humesha mujhse shikayat karta tha ki woh akela hain..Usse behan ya bhai chahiye tha...Wagerah wagerah...

K:(laughs)

M:Arre!!Isme kaunsi hansne waali baat hain..?

Like that they spend all the evening chatting with each other..Now the time was 7.30 p.m...

K:Manthan..Mujhe ghar jaana chahiye..Bahut der ho chuki hain..

P:Kya..?!Tum aaj humare saath dinner karke hi jaana..

K:Aunty...Phir kabhi...Please..

P:Koi please...vlease nahin...Main toh jaa rahi hoon kitchen mein..Tum log yahan baitho aur baatein karo..

Payal went inside the kitchen..Kt thought "Mrs.Nanda ne kabhi nahin kaha tha ki koi specific time hain ghar aane ke liye..Unhone bas khana time pe khaane ke liye aur time pe sone ke liye kaha tha...Anyways its already 7.30, and if by any chance I couldn't reach home on time, I won't be having today's dinner at all...No..I will stay for dinner...Manthan ki maa kitne pyaar se insist kar rahi hain.."

M:(sits near her and pats her shoulder)Kahan kho gaye tum Kt..?

K:(comes to her senses)Nothing...Manthan tum bataao ki tumhe yeh job kaisa mila...

And both of them sat and talked a lot about their work, hobbies, family and all..As they kept talking Kt couldn't just take her eyes off him..According to her, he looked so stylish and his mannerisms captured her heart...In every sense he was a perfect gentleman..She found a lot of similarities between him and herself as their conversation progressed..By that time dinner was ready and his Dad Mr.Madhav Mishra also reached home..He was also a nice person..Kt liked the family very much...

She had dinner with his family..Manthan told that he will drop Kt at her house..While leaving,...

P:Kt beta...Is ghar ko tumhara hi ghar samajhna...Tum yahan jab chahe aa sakti ho...Goodnight beta(and kisses on Kt's cheek)

K:Goodnight aunty..(smiles)

She wished 'Goodnight' to his Dad she left with Manthan...Now Manthan and Kt were in the car and he was driving along the road..Kt was looking out of the car window and was enjoying the view...He put on the music system...It was a soft and melodious song..In the evening also he had put some music of this sort...She understood that he liked soft songs just like her..She turned her head to him and gazed at him...He sensed it and he also looked at her..She smiled sweetly...He smiled back...

M:Kya baat hain Kt..?Kuch kehna chahti ho..?

K:(shook her head smiling)

M:(took her hand and kissed it)Tum bahut pyaari ho Kt..!(left her hand and looked forward at the road)

Kt felt a tickling sensation on the spot on her hand where he kissed her..She raised that hand and touched the spot with her other hand...After sometime they reached Kt's home..Now the time was almost 9.30 p.m...

K:Goodnight...(smiled)

M:Goodnight Kt...Thank you for coming to my home today...(holds her hand and squeezes)

K:(smiles)Thanks toh mujhe tumse kehna chahiye...Your family is so nice...Thank you for making me a part of it...

Then Kt got down from the car,closed the door and leaned down to the window..

K:Bye....

M:Bye Kt...

And then he drove off....Kt was in high spirits when she walked into the house...On the way she met Laksh in the hall...He was sitting on the sofa and was watching the T.V..Actually he was desperately waiting for her....Otherwise he would be in his room at this time...Eventhough he had been watching a movie, his mind was not in it...When he saw Kt coming towards him, he turned his head away from her to the T.V and acted as if he was very much absorbed in the movie...Kt went and sat beside him...

K:Hii Laksh...Had your dinner...?

L:(looking at the T.V, not even smiling)Hii Kt...Yeah...

K:(excitedly, holds his hand)Pata hain Laksh..Aaj main bahut khush hoon...!

L:(indifferently,looking at t.v)Acha?Kya baat hain..?

K:Mere office mein ek ladka hain..Manthan..I went to his home today..

L:Toh?

K:(holds his shoulder and shakes him)Laksh!!Yeh kya??Main tumhe kuch bata rahi hoon, aur tum is stupid movie dekh rahe ho..?

She took the t.v's remote and switched off the T.V...This was too much for Laksh..

L:(looks at her finally and shouts angrily)Kya kar rahi ho tum Kt..?Tum dekh nahi sakti ki main iss movie dekh raha hoon..(switches on the t.v with the remote and looks at the t.v)Tum kisi ke bhi ghar jaao..Mujhe usse kya..?Main kaun hoon tumhara..?

Kt was so shocked by his behaviour and she was looking at him unbelievably...Tears began to run down her eyes...

K:(shivering voice)Laksh!!Maine socha tum mere ache dosth ho..Par tum!!(cries,gets up and ran away )

Laksh looked at her and then again looked at the movie with a satisfied look on his face..But after sometime he really felt bad..He thought "Yeh maine kya kiya..?Bechari Kt..Main usse pyar karta hoon, iska matlab yeh toh nahin hua na ki woh bhi mujhse pyar kare..Agar woh uss Manthan ko chahthi bhi hain, toh uski kya galti hain..Main kitna badtameez hoon!!Mujhe usse jaake sorry kehna chahiye.."

################################

Kt was sitting on her bed crying....She was looking at a photo in which Anurag,Prerna,Sneha and Kt were together..She touched the photo with her hand...

K:Main aap logon ko bahut miss kar rahi hoon..Mujhe yahan par nahin rehna..(and cries harder)

Laksh opened the door to her room and he saw her in this state...He felt really bad in dampening her good mood..

L:Kt....

Kt turned and saw Laksh standing at the door..She turned her head away from him..

K:(wipes her tears)Tum yahan kyun aaye ho..?

L:(walks and sits on the bed beside her)Woh Kt...(places his hand on her shoulder)Main bahut bad mood mein tha..Issliye maine aisa kaha..(tears in his eyes too)

K:(turns to him with tear brimmed eyes)Par tumne kyun kaha ki tum mere kaun ho..?Jaise ki tum mere koi nahin lagta..

L:Woh...Maine gusse mein...Galti ho gayi Kt...Mujhe maaf karo...

Kt was overwhelmed with emotion and she hugged him tightly...Laksh was taken aback by her behaviour and he too hugged her back..

K:Laksh..Aisa mat kaho..Main kaun hoti hoon tumhe maaf karne waali..(leaves him and looks at him)Waise tumne hi toh kaha tha na, ki dosti mein no thank you and no sorry..Phir tum kyun sorry keh rahe ho..Haan..?(smiles)

L:(feels relieved, smiles back)Teek hain bhai...(holds her both hands)Maine woh 'sorry' waapas liya..Ab khush..?

K:(smiles)Bahut...!!(and again hugs him)

Kt could again feel the same intoxicating smell of his face...She remembered the moments of their closeness in Laksh's room in the previous night when she had the feeling to kiss him...She suddenly withdrew from the embrace and turned away from Laksh and got up...Laksh couldn't understand what was going on in her mind..She went and stood near the window and looked outside...She thought "Yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe..?!Jab bhi main Laksh ki kareeb jaati hoon, toh na jaane mujhe kya kya ho jaati hain..." Laksh got up, went and stood behind her..He placed his hand on her shoulder...She was shaken from her thoughts and she turned to face him..He looked into her eyes with a questioning gaze...He wanted to know why she suddenly withdrew from the embrace..His gaze stirred some kind of feelings in her mind, but she couldn't understand those feelings...She couldn't meet his gaze and she lowered her eyes...

L:(feeling hurt)Goodnight Kt...(turns back and leaves)

Kt, who was at a loss for words to say, desperately looked at his retreating figure...She watched him closing the door without looking at her...She closed her eyes and she imagined herself running after him and hugging him...Then she thought about how their lips would meet into a breath taking kiss...She shook her head in disapproval and opened her eyes...She thought "Yeh main kya kya soch rahi hoon Laksh ke baare mein..Baar baar kyun mera dil uske kareeb jaana chahta hain..?!Kya main usse pyaar karti hoon..?Nahin..Yeh main kya soch rahi hoon...?!He is my best friend...!!"

END OF PART 7.........HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS........πŸ™‚

LOVE YOU ALL,

NAINA........πŸ™‚

**esha** thumbnail
it was awesome
loved it
hu does she luv laksh or manthan
cant w8 to read more
update soon plz
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Originally posted by: **esha**

it was awesome

loved it
hu does she luv laksh or manthan
cant w8 to read more
update soon plz

definetly agree with youπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
loved the partπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz contiue soon😜
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!! that was AMAZING!! i love the confusion in her mind.. but poor baby.. laksh.. got hurt and left.. you write so well.. i hope kt and manthan just become really good friends.. but kt soon realizes she loves laksh.. aww... BAHUT mat tadpa na mere laksh ko.. heheh..

thanks for the pm.. PLEASE PLEASE update again very soon.. this ff is getting to be addicting..

thanks..
hp_2006 thumbnail

PART 8

Sorry for being late my friends....

{{RECAP:Kt goes to Manthan's house..She likes his family very much and vice versa..She has dinner from there and Manthan drops her at home at night....Laksh is angry with her for going with Manthan and so he behaves rudely to her..She gets upset and Laksh goes to console her...She hugs him and she gets the same feeling of some attraction towards Laksh..But she is confused...}}

BLUECHIPS INTERNATIONAL:

Laksh was sitting in his cabin in his office..He was in deep thought about something...Suddenly someone knocks at his door..

L:Come in...(absent mindedly)

A beautiful girl walked inside and stands in front of his table...

Girl:Laksh..

L:(looks up)Arre Shivani..Aao baitho..

Sh:Kya baat hain Laksh..?Tum kya soch rahe ho..?

L:Woh..Kuch nahin..Bas..

Sh:Hmm..Kuch pyar-vyar ka chakkar..?

Shivani Sharma was his colleague and she was also from India..Shivani and Laksh joined Blue Chips International on the same day...They had become great friends by now...

L:(smiles)Kya bataaoo Shivani..!Aisa hi kuch baat hain..

Sh:Well..Tum mere saath share karna chaho toh kar sakte ho..

L:Tumse kya chupaana dosth..Mere ghar mein ek ladki hain..Kt..

Sh:Kt..?

L:Krishnatulsi...I think I love her...

Sh:(smiles)Oh...Toh phir deri kis baat ki..Jaao jaake usse propose karo..

L:Par ek problem hain...Woh kisi aur ko chahti hain..Uski office ka ek ladka hain..Kisi Manthan..

Sh:Kt ne tumse kaha ki woh uss ladke ko chahti hain..?

L:Nahin..Kal Kt uss ladke ke saath uske ghar gayi thi...Jab waapas aayi toh bahut khush lag rahi thi..Mujhe bahut gussa aaya aur maine usse gussa kiya...Woh ro padi aur uski room mein chali gayi...

Sh:Tumne aisa kyun kiya Laksh..?Bechari...!

L:Haan...Phir baad mein mujhe bahut bura laga aur main uski room mein jaake usse sorry bola..Then she became happy and hugged me...But then she suddenly left me, got up and stood near the window without saying anything..I felt really bad..I went up to her and placed my hand on her shoulder...She looked at me but immediately lowered her face silently...And then I wished her Goodnight and she didn't even wish me back..I was confused by her behaviour and couldn't sleep all night....When I saw her during the breakfast, I couldn't ask her anything because Mrs.Nanda was there....Shivani, ab tum hi bataao, why did she do like that...?

Sh:(smiling)Laksh...Aaj subah jab Kt tumhe dekha toh kya kiya..?Did she turn her face away from you..?

L:No..She smiled at me..As if nothing happenend yesterday night...

Sh:(smiles)Laksh..Mujhe lagta hain ki woh bhi tumse pyar karti hain..

L:Kya..??That's impossible..I don't think so...

Sh:Listen Laksh..Ek ladki ki feelings ek ladki hi samajh sakti hain..In this case Kt is confused about her relationship with you..She doesn't know if she likes you as her best friend or if she loves you..But I think that she loves you...

L:(happily)Is it true Shivani..?Oh God!!I can't believe this...(happiness goes)But when will she realise that she loves me..?

Sh:Main bataati hoon...

##############################

In the evening Kt returned home from work..When she reached the hall she saw a girl sitting there...She was an Indian..Kt walked up to her..

K:Hii...Tum Indian ho..?(smiles)

Sh:(smiles)Haan..I'm Shivani Sharma..Yahan par paying guest banke rehne aayi hoon...

K:Oh!!I'm also from India..Nice to meet you..

Laksh came to the hall from his room...He came to Shivani as if he was really excited..

L:Arre Shivani...Tum itne jaldi aagayi..?(hugs her happily) {{Actually Shivani came with Laksh...They are actingπŸ˜›}}

Sh:(romantically)Haan Lakshu...(leaves him, to Kt in a husky voice )Main aur Lakshu ek hi office mein kaam karte hain..We are really close to each other..

K:Oh!! (She thought "Lakshu, Eeevv!!")

L:(putting his arm around Shivani's shoulder and pulling her closer)Haan Kt...Bechari Shivani..She needed a place to stay..So I suggested our place...

K:Oh well!!That's nice Laksh..

But even though she said those words, her dislike for this new girl was clearly etched on her face...Shivani and Laksh understood that their plan was working...

###############################

Late in that evening, Kt was sitting alone in the garden bench at the backyard...She heard some laughing and giggling voices and she turned around..The window of Laksh's room was just behind her..She could see Laksh and Shivani sitting on his bed and having some sort of a pillow fight...Because of some reason, Kt grew restless seeing this scene in front of her eyes..She got up and walked towards the window and peeped inside...She was feeling jealous...She imagined herself playing like that with Laksh..Shivani saw Kt from the corner of her eye and she decided to act according to their plan...

Sh:Lakshu....

L:Hmmm...?

Sh:Tommorow is Sunday na...Kal hum log beach par jaate hain..

(Kt's eyes opened wide)

L:Haan..Kyun nahin..?Hum log Kt ko bhi saath mein le jaate hain...

(A smile appears on Kt's lips)

Sh:(disapprovingly)Kt ko..?

(Kt frowns)

L:Haan..Kyun..?Tumhe pasand nahin..?Woh bhi tumhari tarah meri achi dosth hain Shivani..

(Kt smiles again)

Sh:(with a 'whatever' look)Ok..

L:Main jaake usse kehke aata hoon...Woh apne kamre mein hogi...(Laksh gets up and goes out of the room)

Kt hurriedly moved away from the window and sat again on her bench...Shivani also got up and went to her own room which was upstairs(at a far corner from Kt's room)

Kt thought "When Laksh doesn't see me in my room, he will come directly to the backyard"..After sometime someone placed a hand on her shoulders..Kt turned around and saw Laksh..

K:(smiles)Laksh..Aao baitho..

L:(sits near her)Kt..Toh kaisa raha aaj ka din office mein..?How is your boyfriend Manthan..?

K:(smiles)Manthan mera boyfriend nahin hain Laksh..Woh mere senior hain..

L:(naughtily)Hmm...But I know that you love him..You were so excited yesterday when you came back from his home..

K:Hey..Nothing like that Laksh..I just have a crush on him that's all...

L:Aye Haye..Dheere dheere baat baahar aa rahi hain..

K:(hits him)Shut up Laksh..Aisa kuch bhi nahin hain...(smiles)

L:Teek hain bhai..Phir tum kis se pyaar karti ho..?(looks into her eyes with a passionate look)

Kt was surprised to hear his question..She turned to face him and she got lost in his eyes..A staring session follows...Kt felt something in her heart but couldn't tell what it was...She suddenly turned her face away and looked down..

K:Err..Kisi se bhi nahin Laksh..

L:Ok..Ok..Kal tumhe koi aur plan hain kya..?

K:Nahin toh..(looks at him)

L:Teek hain..toh phir hum teenon kal beach par jaate hain..Kya kehti ho..?

K:(smiles)That's nice..Let's go..

######################

After sometime Laksh went up to Shivani's room...

Sh:Kya kaha usne Laksh..?

L:(excitedly)Yay!!Usne 'haan' kaha...Aur pata hain Shivani, I asked her if she loved Manthan as if I have no problem with their relation...You told me to ask her like that na..

Sh:Haan..Aur kya kaha usne...?

L:(happiness goes)She told that she has a crush on that idiot Manthan...Haan..Par pyaar-vyaar kuch nahin..(smiles)

Sh:That's alright Laksh...Tum kal dekhna Laksh..Humara plan zaroor kaamiyab hoga...

And both of them laughed and gave a high five to each other...

END OF PART 8.........HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS........😊

LOVE YOU ALL,

NAINA........😊