Tumse Hi - Laksh+Kt FF (Part 27-Page 19) - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
love this part very muchπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
can't wait for the beach part😳😳😳
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonπŸ˜›
awwww... that was such a sweet part.. i like this shivani's character.. kt is already jealous.. heheh.. cute .. very cute.. but kya yaar.. tooo short.. now please do update soon.. thanks a lot for the pm.. will be waiting for ur updates again..
wow Naina....that was brilliant....i just loved it........it was just amazing.....πŸ‘ I liked Sweta's(Shivani) Entry......adn her character in ur Fiction.....She is awsome......i can't wait to read more....cont. soon yaar.......

PART 9

{{RECAP:Laksh tells his friend, Shivani about his love for Kt..She promises him that Kt will soon realise her love for him..Shivani comes to stay in his home and both of them plan to make Kt jealous by being close with each other...}}

The three of them reached the beach after their breakfast...It was a beautiful beach...People were roaming around in their swimsuits...Kt,Shivani and Laksh also had brought along their swimming gear with them..They changed into their swimming costumes...

Kt was wearing this with a matching scarf tied around her waist:

Shivani was wearing this with a matching scarf tied around her waist:

Laksh was wearing this:

Laksh was too much attracted to Kt when he saw her in that costume..He couldn't take his eyes off her and he admired her beautiful curves and her dusky complexion...Kt saw him gaping at her and she felt a delight in her heart...It evaporated suddenly as she saw Shivani approaching him and putting her arms around his neck...Laksh was shaken off his bemused state and he looked at Shivani...

Sh:Lakshu....You are looking hot man..!!(then whispers)Bewakoofon ke tarah Kt ko dekhna bandh karo..Show some attitude..

(Kt gets irritated and turns her face away from the two)

L:(smiles)Babe...Lets go and take a dip in the sea...(then to Kt)Come Kt..

K:Ok Laksh...

The three of them headed towards the splashing waves...Kt was really good at swimming..As soon as she reached the sea, she plunged into it and swam farther than Laksh or Shivani...She was enjoying the waves and then after sometime she swam back towards the shore..As she reached the shore she could see Laksh and Shivani playing with the water, splashing it at each other...Shivani was giggling like anything and Kt found it extremely irritating...Kt decided to approach Laksh and grab his attention..She swam to Laksh and took his arm..

L:Kt..

K:Laksh, aao na..Let's race each other in swimming..

L:Ok Kt..You coming Shivani..?

Sh:(pinching his cheek)No Lakshu..But I will cheer for you guys from here..I'm not that good at swimming...

K:(in her mind mockingly) 'Ne Lekshoo..ve ve ve' (frowns)

Sh:Ok...One...Two...Three...GO...

Laksh and Kt were ready and both of them plunged into the water together...For a certain distance Laksh tried to keep up with Kt, but she had an amazing speed in water....Shivani was squealing and cheering them from the shore for them...Kt began to overtake Laksh and he couldn't keep up with her...He simple admired the way she overpowered the oncoming waves and made her way through them..Now they had come a lot farther from the shore and Shivani's cheers died out...Kt was greatly ahead of him and he felt that he couldn't race her anymore...

L:KT...KT...Waapas aao..I lose...You win...

K:(turned and smiled)Ok...

She swam to him and both of them swam back together to the shore...As soon as they reached the shore, Laksh hugged and congratulated her..

L:(hugs)You're really great Kt..!!

K:(smiles)Thank you..

Kt looked at Shivani as he hugged Kt....Shivani acted as if she was not pleased, but inside she was really happy seeing them together..Kt felt satisfied seeing Shivani's expression and then she pulled off from the hug..

K:Laksh, let's go to that ice cream parlour...Chalo Shivani...

Sh:Ok...

They walked towards the parlour...People were having ice creams sitting around the tables attached with big umbrellas to protect them from sun's rays...They went to the stall at the corner and bought their ice creams...Then they walked to an empty table and sat around it...It was a table for four...Shivani sat near Laksh on one side of the table and Kt sat on their opposite side with an empty seat near her...Suddenly some one came and covered Kt's eyes with a hand from behind..It was Manthan...

K:Who's this..?

M:(takes off his hand)SURPRISE!!

K:(turns and sees him)MANTHAN!!(gets up and hugs him)Tum yahan..?!!

Laksh felt his face growing hot...{{Not because of the sun!!He is under the umbrella...πŸ˜†}}He was feeling really jealous seeing them together..They pulled off from the hug...Manthan was wearing this..

K:Laksh..This is Manthan..and Manthan this is Laksh..

M:(smiles and offers his hand to him)Hii..Kt has told me a lot about you...

L:(stands up and shakes the hand)Hii...(smiles)

K:And Manthan..Yeh hain Shivani..Laksh ki colleague..Shivani, this is Manthan..My senior in my office...

Sh and M :Hii..(smile and shake hands with each other)

Manthan was immediately attracted to this girl the moment his eyes fell upon her..Even Shivani liked his well-built profile, his smile and his shining eyes...Both of them felt a kind of unknown bonding with each other as they shook hands...

K:Manthan, baitho na..I will get an ice cream for you..

M:No Kt, you guys carry on..Main apne dosthon ke saath aaya hoon..I just came to say 'Hello' to you when I saw you from there...(He indicated some Australian boys at a distance, who were his friends..)Bye Kt..(put his arm around her shoulder and squeezed)

K:Byee..

Manthan told 'Bye' to Laksh and Shivani too and walked away...

Sh:Kt..Your senior is really hot..!!

K:(smiles)Yeah!!I know..(and turns back to watch Manthan)

Laksh glared angrily at Shivani for saying like that..Shivani understood his feelings and kept quiet...But Kt thought "I am not feeling bad when she told me that Manthan was hot..But I felt bad when she told Laksh that he was looking hot..I can't understand this!!Am I feeling possessive towards only Laksh..??!"..Kt turned towards Laksh..He was holding hands with Shivani and Shivani was showing him something indicating to the beach...As Laksh was not looking at Kt, she stared at him...Kt watched Laksh, his shoulders,his muscular biceps, his bare chest and then his handsome face...And then as she was staring at his deep blue eyes, Laksh suddenly turned towards her...Just as he caught her staring at him, she turned her eyes away from him..She thought "He is so handsome!!How come I haven't noticed it before.. "And a slight smile appeared on her lips...Laksh saw her smiling...

L:Kya baat hain Kt..Tum hans kyun rahi ho..?(looks at her with a passionate and deep look)

K:(keeps a plain face and looks at him)Nahin toh..!

As Kt looked into his eyes she got lost in them...She felt that everything around her were evaporating into thin air and she was alone in that place with Laksh...Only Laksh...

Laksh was also trapped in her dark and deep eyes and he felt as if he was in a trance...

Shivani saw these two people staring into each other's eyes so intenltly that they were unaware of the surroundings...She decided to leave them like that and slowly got up from there and walked towards the icecream stall and she watched them from there...

As Kt and Laksh sat there like that, suddenly a ball came bouncing up the table and they came to their senses...

L:(taking the ball)Err...Yeh ball kahan se aaya..?

Kt realised what they were doing and she blushed...She lowered her eyes and smiled without saying anything...Laksh smiled seeing her reaction and he ruffled his hair looking around...A small boy came to them and took the ball and ran away..

L:Kt...Shivani kahan hain..?

K:(looks at him)Kya..?(and realised that Shivani was not there, she looks around and saw her standing at the stall)Woh rahi...

L:(aloud)Shivani..Let's go..Come on..

#####################################

The three of them reached back home in the afternoon, just before lunch...They had their lunch with Mrs.Nanda and now they were sitting alone in their own rooms...

Kt's room:

Kt was thinking about Laksh, the way he looked at her with lot of love, and the way he hugged her in front of Shivani....She thought "Oh!!How I hate that silly Shivani..!!I don't like her going near Laksh..He is mine..God!!Kya main Laksh se pyaar karne lagi hoon?"..She remembered her conversation with her sister Sneha...

{{@@@Flashback@@@

K:Waise didi...Kisi Laksh padhta tha kya aapke college mein..?

S:Haan..Laksh Virani...Mere classmate tha..Kya baat hain Kt..?

K:(excitedly)Aapko pata hain didi..Woh ab yahan rehta hain..Mrs.Nanda ke ghar mein..He is working in Blue Chips International...

S:Oh!!That's interesting...Tumhe pata hain Kt, humare class ki saare ladkiyaan Laksh pe marti thi...Main bhi..(giggles)..Kya tum bhi..?!!

K:Kya didi..Aap bhi...!Laksh mera sabse acha dosth hain yahan par..Aur kuch bhi nahin..

S:Hmm...Pata nahin...Yaar kab dildaar banjaaye...?!

@@@End@@@}}

Kt smiled thinking about this...She thought "Haan Sneha didi, Main bhi Laksh pe marti hoon...I think I am falling in love with him.."

Laksh's room:

Laksh was lying on his bed and was thinking about Kt..He remembered her beautiful dark eyes and the way she looked at him...He thought "Haay!!Uski aankhein..Aur woh jis tarah se mujhe dekh rahi thi, aisa laga jaise woh mujhse kuch kehna chahthi hain..I think she has realised her love for me..Thakur ji, aap meri madat kar lena.."

Shivani's room:

She was standing at the window and looked at the moon...She was thinking "Manthan, hum phir kab milenge...?"

In Manthan's home:

Manthan was sitting on a swing on the terrace and he was staring at the moon...He felt as if Shivani was whispering in his ears.."Manthan, hum phir kab milenge...?"....He answered "Bahut jald Shivani......" and he smiled....

END OF PART 9.........HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS........😊

LOVE YOU ALL,

NAINA........😊

Edited by hp_2006 - 15 years ago
love it so sweet 😳
loved lakshya kt scenes 😳
manthan and shivani that's good😳
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonπŸ˜›
AHHHHHHHHH this was just great great part.. as soon as i got the pm i had to read it.. sooooooooo worth it.. good length.. everyone realizing their love/attraction for each other.. the enxt part should be interesting.. yaar.. itni jaldi hi updates kiya karo.. this was great...

thanks so much for the pm.. much appreciated...

live it i couldn't stop reading it i read it all in one day and then there was no more update soon

PART 10

{{RECAP: Three of them go to the beach...Shivani and Manthan falls in love with each other..Kt realises her love for Laksh..}}

Laksh was in his room, getting ready for going to his office in the morning...He was wearing this t-shirt..

He was combing his hair and he began to whistle the song "Arre re arre yeh kya hua " (Dil to pagal hain)...At that time Kt was getting down the stairs and she was passing by his door..She heard his whistling and stopped there itself looking at him as it was one of her favourite songs...Laksh noticed Kt standing at his door through his mirror..

L:(turns to her)Arre Kt..Goodmorning..Wahan par kyun khadi ho..?Andar aao na..

K:Haan..?(comes to her senses)Goodmorning Laksh..(comes in smiling)

L:Idhar baitho na..(shows her his bed)

Kt sat on his bed...

L:(looking into the mirror and combing his hair)Kt..Kya baat hain..?

K:(staring at him)Kuch bhi toh nahin Laksh...

L:(turns his face to her)Tum mujhse milne aayi thi na...?

K:(smiles)Actually main yahan se guzar rahi thi, aur maine tumhari whistling suni..I like that song very much and so I stood there itself to listen to you..You whistle nicely Laksh..

L:Thank you...

Laksh finished his combing and came and sat near her..

K:But why did you stop...?Go on..Whistle one more time for me please...(looking into his eyes)

Laksh looked into her eyes and whistled again to the tune of "Arre re arre yeh kya hua..Maine na yeh jaana...Arre re arre banjaaye na kahin koi afsaana......"

Suddenly Shivani came in to the room...She saw Kt and she decided to interrupt them to make Kt more jealous...

Sh:Lakshu...Tum zara mere saath aao na..

Kt was immensely angry to see her....Laksh also felt a little irritated since she spoiled their wonderful moment...

L:Par kahan Shivani..?

Sh:(walked to him and pulled him up)Mere kamre mein..Mere earring nahin mil rahi..Doondne mein madat karo na..(winks at him so that Kt doesn't see)

L:Ok..why not..Main abhi aaya Kt..

K:Nahin Laksh..You take your time..I have to go..Office mein jaldi pahunchna hain..Bye guys..(she went off without a backward glance)

L:(irritated)Shivani, kya zaroorat thi..?Ab dekho na..Kt mujhse rooth gayi..

Sh:(hits his head lightly with her hand)Arre budhoo..Tumhe kuch nahin pata..Usse thoda aur jalne do na..

L:(cools)Shivani,I think she is realising her feelings for me..Woh jis tarah se mere aankhon mein dekhti hain..Haay!!(sighs)

Sh:Haan..Woh toh maine bhi notice ki thi..Kal ice cream parlour pe...Jab tum dono ek doosre ke aankhon mein kho gaye the..

L:Toh kya ab bhi main usse attitude dikhaaoo..?

Sh:Nahin..I think its time to stop our game..I mean, there is enough time for her to be jealous of me till the evening..She will sit in her office and think about me and you...

L:So..?

Sh:Shh..!!Wait, let me finish..So in the evening when she comes home, I won't be here..

L:What..??

Sh:Haan..I will go for my friend's birthday party..So take your chance and propose her...I am sure she will say 'Yes'...(smiles)

L:(excited)Oh dear...!!(and hugs her happily)

It was evening...Manthan was returning home from his office in his car...He put on the music...It was the song "Tumse hi" from Jab we Met...The thoughts about Shivani popped up in his mind..He suddenly wanted to meet her..He thought "But I don't know where she lives..Yesterday, Kt had told that she was Laksh's colleague..That means she works at the Blue Chips International..But how can I go there and ask for Shivani...What will she think about me..?May be I will be able to meet her some other day..No, I can't wait till that..I think I should tell Kt about this tomorrow..She will be able to help me.."

Kt returned home and she saw Laksh's bike parked outside..She smiled seeing it since she understood that he had reached home..But then she thought "Woh chipkali Shivani bhi ghar aagayi hogi mere Laksh ke saath..Har waqt Laksh se chipakti jo rehti hain..Chipkali kahiki...!!"

Since the morning, Kt had been in a bad mood thinking about Shivani and Laksh..She walked inside the home and as she walked past Laksh's room, she peeped inside...She saw Laksh lying on the bed and relaxing..Since he was alone she decided to spend some time with him..

K:Laksh..

L:(turns his face towards the door)Arre Kt..(feels excited and gets up)

He had been thinking about the ways in which he could propose her...When she suddenly appeared in front of him, he became nervous and so he spluttered...

L:Err..K-k-kt..A-A-Aao na..Andar aao..

K:(giggles)Kya hua Laksh..?Tum itne pareshan kyun ho rahe ho..?

L:(regains his voice)Err.Kuch nahin..Tum idhar baitho..

K:(looks around)Err..Shivani kahan hain Laksh..?Kahin dikhai nahin de rahi..

L:Woh toh uski friend ki birthday party par gayi hain..Tum kyun poonch rahi ho..?

K:Nahin..Har waqt tumhare aaspaas ghoomti hain na woh..Issliye..(shows a false smile)

L:(embarassed)Oh!!

K:Laksh..Aaj tumhe kahin aur jaana hain kya..?

L:Nahin toh..Kyun..?

K:Nothing..I just wanted to spend some time with you..Woh Shivani ki aane ke baad tum mere saath teek se baat bhi nahin karte ho..(frowns)

L:Tum aise kyun soch rahi ho Kt..?Tum bhi toh meri achi friend ho..Aur tum wahan door par kyun khadi ho..?Idhar baitho tum..Aur phir hum baatein karte hain..

K:(smiles)Ok..Main upar jaake fresh hoke aati hoon..

L:Teek hain..I also need to freshen up..Tum backyard mein aajaana..I will be there..

#######################################

Kt freshened up and came to the back yard..She was wearing this top with a blue colour knee length denim skirt...

She saw Laksh standing a little far away from the house near to the stretch of apple trees...He was wearing this and jeans..

She became excited when she thought that Shivani was not there to disturb them this time...She walked towards Laksh and hit his head lightly with her hand...Laksh turned and he saw Kt standing there with a naughty smile..

L:(smiles)Tumhe toh main..(and he tried to pinch her ear)

K:(catching his hand)Nahin Laksh..I'm sorry..Let's walk...(leaves his hand)

L:Ok..

Both of them began to walk along the sides of the apple orchard, farther from the house...Both Laksh and Kt were thinking about how to begin their conversation and so both of them didn't talk for sometime..As they walked side by side, they could feel their hands rubbing each other..Suddenly Laksh wanted to hold her hand and so he slowly slipped his hand into hers..She was surprised and she looked at him...Laksh looked at her as if nothing happened and then he looked away..And they continued their walking....But they didn't see the dark clouds which had accumulated on the sky above them...The sun was beginning to set at the horizon...

The song 'Teri aur' from the movie 'Singh is King' began to play in the back ground....(Kt is imagining the song)

Dil kho gaya... hogaya kisi ka..Ab raasta mil gaya khushi ka....(Kt looks at Laksh with love)

Aankhon mein hain khwaab sa, kisi ka..Ab raasta mil gaya khushi ka....(She looks away)

Rishta naya rabba...Dil choo raha hain....(She looks at their holding hands)

Kheenche mujhe koi dor....Teri aur....(Looks again at his face )

Teri aur teri aur teri aur haye rabba....

Teri aur teri aur teri aur haye rabba....

Suddenly it began to rain heavily...Laksh pulled Kt along with him and they ran into the apple orchard to cover themselves from the rain...By the time they reached under the trees, they were soaked all over...Suddenly Kt sneezed *Aachoo*..and again *Aachoo*...Laksh hold her shoulders and he looked at her with eyes full of concern...

L:Tum teek toh ho na Kt..?

K:Haan..(looks into his eyes and finds his concern for her)Laksh...Tum mera kitna khayaal rakhte ho..!(her eyes fill with tears)

L:(cups her face with his hands)Kt..I really care for you...and I love you...

Kt was surprised to hear this and she couldn't say anything..She just looked into his eyes with lots of love...Laksh felt bad when she didn't reply and so he took off his hands from her face and turned away...Kt understood his feeling and so she hugged him from behind without thinking...

K:Laksh...I love you too..

Laksh was so happy..He pulled off from the hug and turned to face her...Then both of them hugged each other with lots of love and passion...The rain was falling with all its might, the wind blew so as to soothe them and they stood there unaware of their surroundings, lost in each other's arms...

The song 'Baahon ke darmiyaan' from the film 'Khamoshi' began to play in the back ground....

(Laksh's face is shown , eyes shut , rubbing his cheek on hers with lot of passion)

Baahon ke darmiyaan...Do pyaar mil rahe hain..

(Kt's face is shown, eyes shut)

Jaane kya bole mann...Dole sunn ke badan..

(Side view of their hugging scene is shown)

Dhadkan bani zubaan..

Suddenly Kt's mobile rang...She was startled and suddenly withdrew from the embrace...She regained her senses and she realised what she had been doing...Even Laksh was feeling nervous...Both of their hearts were beating fast...

END OF PART 10.........HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS........😊

LOVE YOU ALL,

NAINA........😊

very good partπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
love the part😳
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonπŸ˜›