Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
AMAZING PART!!! finally.. the day we had been waiting for.. their confession.!! it was extremely well written.. awww yaar.. abh jaldi se manthan aur shivani ki bhi setting kardo.. and then show tons of dhamaal.. masti.. romance between both couples.. this iwill be fun.. hope you dont think of ending it soon..

thanks so much for the pm.. it is much appreciated!
loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was awesome update soon pleaseeeee
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
amazing part naina.......i really loved it and yaaa by the way both the songs are my fav. i really love them and glad that i got to imagine their scene on it.......it was sooo well written i could  imagine it happen right in front of my eyes.......gr8 job.....loved it.......
vid_hurry thumbnail
Great. I love itπŸ‘
I hope u continue soon
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PART 11

{{RECAP:Shivani spoils a romantic moment between Kt-Laksh...Kt is really irritated...Manthan wants to meet Shivani...He decides to ask Kt's help...Shivani tells Laksh to propose Kt and goes for her friend's b'day party in the evening..Kt is happy to spend some time with Laksh..Laksh proposes Kt from the apple orchard and she tells YES...They hug each other.....

Suddenly Kt's mobile rang...She was startled and suddenly withdrew from the embrace...She regained her senses and she realised what she had been doing...Even Laksh was feeling nervous...Both of their hearts were beating fast.. }}

She took out the phone from her skirt pocket...It was her Mom Prerna..

K:(shivering) H..h..hello...Mama.....

P:Hello beta..Teri awaaz ko kya hua...?

K:Kuch bhi toh nahin..I'm alright...Aap kaisi hain..?

P:Teek hoon...Tujhko bahut miss kar rahi thi..So I called you...

K:Hmm..I also miss you all a lot Mama...Papa aur Sneha di kaise hain..?

P:Sab teek hain Kt..Tu apna khayaal rakhna haan...Teek hain..Main rakhti hoon...Bye...

K:Bye Mama...Take care...(cuts the phone)

She looked at Laksh who was looking at her intently...Because of talking with her mother in such a situation, she was feeling a bit guilty of what she had done...But she loved Laksh too....She looked out of the orchard...The rain had almost stopped...She turned back at Laksh...

K:Chalo Laksh..Let's go back to the house...(she took his hand and pulled him along)

L:Ruko Kt...

K:(stops and looks at him)

L:Tum mujhse pyaar karti ho na...?

K:(touches his face with one hand)Bahut...(smiles)Ab chale...?

L:(smiles)Ok...

################################

Meanwhile Shivani was at her friend's home...Her name was Priya...The party was about to begin and Shivani walked with Priya to the party hall....Shivani was wearing a blue spaghetti frock and she was looking pretty....The guests began to arrive and they came to Priya and wished her...Suddenly Shivani caught sight of Manthan..He was looking hot in a black shirt and jeans....She was really happy and she stared at him....A boy was walking beside him and he indicated Manthan to where Priya and Shivani stood...Manthan caught sight of Shivani and he couldn't believe his eyes...Suddenly Priya indicated them to Shivani...

P:Shivani...That's my boy friend...

Sh:(shocked)Is Manthan your boyfriend..?!!

P:(laughs)Not him dear...See the other one..wearing red shirt...His name is Gaurav...Manthan is his best friend...

Sh:(relieved)Oh!!(smiles)He is handsome yaar...

P:Thank you...Waise, tum Manthan ko kaise jaanti ho..?

Sh:He works with Kt...Kt is my friend...She stays with me...

By that time Manthan and Gaurav reached near them...Manthan smiled to both Priya and then to Shivani...Shivani smiled back..

G:(hugs Priya)Happy Birthday sweetheart..(kisses her cheek)

P:(laughs)Thank you dear..(kisses him back)

M:(gives her gift)Happy Birthday Priya...

P:Thank you Manthan..(smiles)

M:(looks at Shivani with love)Hii Shivani...How are you..?

Sh:(smiles)I'm fine..How are you...?

M:Fine...(smiles)

P:Mujhe nahin pata tha ki tum dono ek doosre ko jaante ho...

###############################

Kt and Laksh walked back to the house holding hands....Mrs.Nanda was not at home...They reached near the staircase and stopped in front of Laksh's room..

K:Main upar jaa rahi hoon Laksh...Dinner pe milti hoon...

L:(naughtily)Kt..Kyun na aaj hum kahin baahar dinner kare...?

K:(smiles)Well..That's a wonderful idea...

L:We will go after one hour...Be ready...Now you go up to your room...

At the b'day party the cake cutting was over by this time...Everyone had their cakes....Shivani, Priya, Gaurav and Manthan were standing in a corner and chatting with each other..Manthan kept staring at Shivani all the time..Eventhough she could see him staring, she acted as if she was unaware of it...She was rejoicing inside...Suddenly someone put on the music and shouted "Let's dance".....Gaurav and Priya immediately went off to the dance floor and started dancing...

M:(coming close to her)Let's dance Shivani..(held out his hand)

Sh:(nervous)Ok..(took his hand)

Manthan led her to the dance floor and joined Gaurav and Priya...

#############################

Laksh got ready for the dinner and he came out of his room..He was wearing this with a blue jeans...

He walked up the stairs and knocked on her door...She opened the door..Laksh thought that she looked really beautiful in the outfit which she was wearing
L:(romantic voice)You are looking beautiful..

K:(moving her hair with her hand to the back of her ear)Thanks..

L:Chale...(offers his hand)

K:(puts her arm around his arm)Ok...

Laksh led Kt to his bike and both of them mounted on it....Since she was wearing a skirt, Kt sat with both legs on one side and she placed her hand on his shoulder..

L:Aise nahin...(takes her hand and put it around his waist)Now hold me tightly....

K:(smiles)Tum bhi na..(and holds him tightly)....

Laksh started the bike and they were off....After sometime they reached a grand restaurant..Laksh parked the bike and led her inside...He took her to a corner were the table was decorated with lit candles...It was really beautiful...

K:(excited)Laksh..Yeh sab...?

L:Maine arrange karwaaya..(smiles)

K:Its beautiful....!!

They sat on the table and ordered their food...The waiter went away and they were alone in that corner...Laksh played the song "Tumse hi" from Jab we met in his mobile...It was Kt's favourite song too and both of them sat there and stared into each other's eyes enjoying the song in the back ground....

The party was over and everybody was about to leave...

Sh:Bye Priya...(hugs her)Goodnight...

P:Bye...

M:Bye Priya..Waise Shivani..I will drop you..

P:Shivani..Tum Manthan ke saath chale jaana..Raat bahut ho chuki hain..

Sh:(really excited and nervous)Ok..

Manthan led her to his car and opened the front door for her...She got in and Manthan also got inside and started the car...Now the car was moving along the road...Manthan didn't know what to say to her when he finally got her all alone...He decided to put the music on..He was going to put on the music system when Shivani caught his hand and shook her head as if saying "No"...

Sh:Hum baatein karte hain na..

M:(felt happy)Ok dear..As you wish...Toh kaho Shivani...Tum kahan rehti ho...?

Sh:Wahan par jahan Kt rehti hain...

M:What!!But Kt has never told me about you...She has told me about Laksh only...

Sh:(smiles)That's because I only moved there last Saturday...

M:Oh!!And we both met each other on Sunday...(smiles)

Sh:Yeah!!(remembers that moment and blushes)

M:(he noticed it)You know Shivani...Tum bahut khoobsurat ho...!!(looks into her eyes with love)

Sh:Thank you...(blushes again and looks out of the window)

Manthan didn't know what to say next and so he kept quiet...Shivani turned to him again..

Sh:Waise Manthan..

M:Haan..?

Sh:Tumhare ghar mein kaun kaun hain..?

M:Mom, Dad aur main..Hum log yahan Sydney mein settled hain...Tum kahan se ho..?

Sh:Main Delhi se hoon...Mere Maa, Papa aur bhaiyya wahan par hi rehte hain..

M:Tumhare bhaiyya bhi hain...?

Sh:Haan...Shaurya...Hum dono humesha ek doosre se ladthe rehte hain...But I miss him now..

M:Oh!!so sweet of you...You know Shivani..I always wanted a brother or sister...But now I just love her as my younger sister...

Sh:Err..Kaun..?

M:Kt...She is really sweet..And she is just like me in many ways...(stopped the car)

Shivani looked out and saw that they had reached her home...

Sh:(looks at Manthan)Oh!!Itne jaldi ghar pahunch gaye...?!Ok then..Goodnight Manthan..(and gets out)

M:Goodnight....Bye Shivani...

Sh:(closes the car door and leans and looks in through the window)Bye....(smiles)

But still Manthan didn't start the car...Shivani was confused because he kept staring at her as if he wanted to say something to her..

Sh:Kya baat hain Manthan..?

M:Well..Shivani..Can I ask you something...?

Sh:(hearbeats raised)Ok..

M:Kya tum kal mere saath date par chalogi...?

Sh:(blushes)Well...(slowly)Yes...

M:(happily)Thank you...Bye bye...

Sh:Bye..(laughs)

##############################################

Laksh and Kt had their dinner and now they were on a beach where there was no one at that time...They walked hand in hand in the sand...Their shoulders were brushing each other....The moon was shining over them and both of them felt as if it was the most perfect moment in their lives...After such a romantic candle light dinner their spirits were so high....Now they were walking along the water's edge....The waves lapped on their feet and it was such a wonderful feeling for Kt as she walked holding the hand of the man whom she loved with all her heart...The sea breeze was blowing lightly on their faces and Laksh just loved the sensation...He stopped to look at Kt and watched the breeze playing with her silky hair...She sensed that he was looking at him...She stopped walking, turned and looked into his eyes....Laksh slowly raised her hand which he was holding and then he kissed it....Kt moved closer to him and placed her head on his chest putting her arms around him...He also put his arms around her....She could feel his heartbeats as she rested her head there and he patted her hair with one hand.....

END OF PART 11.........HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS........😊

LOVE YOU ALL,

NAINA........😊

Edited by hp_2006 - 15 years ago
princess4120 thumbnail
AWWWWW this was such a great part.. cute and romantic.. manthan met shivani.. and even asked her out! thats awesome.. and laksh and kt.. on their romantic date... great update.. always leave me watning to read more.. i actually checked all weeked to see if you ahd updated this ff..

thanks so much for the pm.. much apprecaited... please do update again soon!
Riyaa147 thumbnail
awesome part😳😳😳
loved Lakshya Kt's and  Manthan Shivani's scenesπŸ‘
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonπŸ˜›
Dr.Smart thumbnail
It was OUTSTANDING Naina......
Especially LKT scenes....
Superb......Fantastic.......
Can't wait till I get  to read your part....
And BTW, I might try to update my first fanfic as SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
many people have told me to do so........
No promises but surely will try.....
Keep up the god work! 
I will give you the URL for my first LKT FF..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=834147&TPN=1

Palchin
loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was awesome i like the lakash and kt and scenes it nice to see manathan nice itstead of a grouch like in kyunki saas
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PART 12

{{RECAP:Shivani and Manthan meet each other during the birthday party....Laksh takes Kt out for a romantic candle light dinner...Manthan drops Shivani home and then asks her out.....Laksh and Kt reaches a vacant beach at night....He kisses her hand and she hugs him.....}}

After she got off from the car and said 'bye-bye' to Manthan, Shivani came inside the house hoping to see Laksh and Kt....She badly wanted to see Laksh and ask him what had happened when he proposed Kt...She hoped that Kt would have said 'Yes' to him, since she didn't want him to be heartbroken...She went to his room and saw that it was locked...She was surprised..It was 9 o clock..!!She decided to check Kt's room and climbed upstairs...She found it also to be locked...

Sh:Arre..Donon ke kamre toh bandh hain...!!(and then smiles)Ohh!!Donon kahin baahar chale gaye honge...That's nice...Let them enjoy...So finally Kt told YES....!!

She was so happy for them and she went towards her room....

#####################################

Laksh and Kt reached the villa by 9:30 p.m...They walked inside holding hands...They didn't see Shivani or Mrs.Nanda anywhere in the living room or in the hall..It seemed that each had retired to their own rooms......As they reached in front of Laksh's room, they stopped....

K:(hugs him)Goodnight Laksh.......

L:Good night sweetheart...

Kt pulled off from the embrace and stood there itself looking into his handsome face...She couldn't bear to leave him and go back to her room...She wanted to be with him...For ever..Laksh understood her feelings because he was feeling the same..He didn't want to part with her even for a minute...or for a second....He raised his hands and caressed her lovely face...

Kt squirmed at his touch...It was so electrifying...When he had kissed her hand at the beach, she had felt the same...She had hugged Laksh at that time just to evade her feelings....But now she just stood there looking into his eyes..

As Laksh held her soft and supple cheeks he could hear his heart urging him to kiss her cheeks and savour them with all his love....But he didn't know Kt's feelings..What if she got hurt because of his slight mistake...

Kt sighed and touched his hands with both her hands....She took his hands off her cheeks, squeezed them and smiled to him....

K:Goodnight....(smiling)

Laksh left her hands, afraid that he might lose control by just looking at her...He told "Goodnight" and stepped inside his room and watched her go up the stairs..He heaved a deep sigh and closed the door.......

###################################

Next morning, Kt was standing under the shower....She had her eyes closed and she could see Laksh's handsome face smiling to her....She smiled and was surprised at how much she was in love with him, within just a few days....They had confessed their love only yesterday, and still she felt as if they had been in love for ages.....

After her bath, she stepped out in her bathrobe and a towel was tied around her head....She took out her favourite jeans and top and put them on.....She stood in front of the mirror and started doing her make up...She put some kajal in her beautiful eyes and applied some lipgloss....She removed the towel from her head and combed her hair....She put on her favourite pair of earrings...She checked her reflection in the mirror and smiled...Suddenly she thought about Shivani...Kt had seen her at the breakfast table in the morning...Kt felt deeply satisfied when she thought that Laksh loved her, not Shivani..She felt happy to think that Shivani didn't even know about her relationship with Laksh...She smirked at the thought...

As she climbed down the stairs, she decided to go to Laksh's room and say "bye" to him before going to her office..As she reached the door she heard Shivani's voice coming out of the room...

Sh:So you proposed to her as I told you!!Great!!(laughs)

Kt stopped in her tracks peeped into the room..She saw Shivani and Laksh standing near the window and talking with each other...

L:Yeah..I did!!(smiles happily)

Sh:And she said 'YES'!!

L:Um...Yeah!!

Sh:Yeh huyi na baat !!Maine tumse kaha tha na ki humaara plan zaroor kaamiyab hoga..Since we acted as if we were really close, she became jealous of me...And it worked...She realized her feelings for you Laksh!!I knew that she loved you....

Kt couldn't believe her ears...She thought "Toh yeh sab ek plan tha?!Oh God!!"......

L:Yeah!!Thank you Shivani..All because of you......(and hugs her)

Hatred towards Shivani welled up inside Kt...She moved and stood at the door clear enough to be seen....She cleared her throat aloud "Ahem..ahem"..Laksh left Shivani and both of them found Kt standing at the door...A smile appeared on his face as he saw her...Shivani was also happy to see her and she walked towards Kt..

Sh:Arre Kt..Hum donon tumhare hi baare mein baat kar rahe the..

K:(angrily)Toh yeh sab ek naatak tha...!!(face was red with anger)

L:(shocked)Kt...Yeh tum kya keh rahi ho..?

K:(shaking with anger)Laksh..Tum kuch mat kaho..(shows a 'stop' signal with her hand )Mujhe paane ke liye tum iss ladki ke saath milke yeh saara drama kiya..Its ridiculous Laksh!!I didn't expect this from you..

Sh:(holds Kt's shoulder)Listen Kt...We didn't mean anything like that..You are misunderstanding us...(tears in her eyes)

K:(angrily looks at Shivani)Oh!!So I am misunderstanding you...!!I think I WAS misunderstanding you till now....Now I understood everything perfectly well....Shame on you Shivani..!!How can you possibly play with someone's feelings...

L:(holds her face with both hands)Listen Kt..She didn't mean to hurt you...She was just trying to help me out...Just to make you realize..

K:(takes a deep breath)Realize WHAT Laksh??WHAT..Damn it!!That I love you....?(tears flow down from her eyes)

L:Kt...Please understand...I love you...

K:(closes her eyes as if in deep pain)Oh God!!(removes his hands off her face and opens her eyes)

Kt broke into tears...She turned on her heels and stormed out of the room crying....Laksh didn't know what to do and he simply stood there with tear brimmed eyes...Shivani ran after Kt and caught her hand with determination..

Sh:Ruk jaao Kt..Please...For Laksh's sake..He loves you....

K:(closes her eyes in anger, without turning)Leave me...

Sh:Please Kt...I beg you..and I'm sorry if I had hurt you in any way...

Kt freed her hand from Shivani's grip and walked away without turning back...

#########################################

Silhouettes Fashion House:

Kt paced to and fro in her cabin..She was sweating because of agitation...She was remembering all those moments in which Shivani had tried to make her jealous...But then she realized "If Shivani had never entered our lives, I would never have realized my feelings towards Laksh..I would have mistaken my love for him as our deep friendship"...She bit her lower lip..."Oh no!!What did I do..?!!Poor Shivani..I shouldn't have yelled at her like that...If I was in her place, even I will do the same thing to help my friend...And Laksh!!Bechara...Usko bahut bura laga hoga...(tears filled her eyes)I want to see him now....."

She checked her watch...It was too early to be in her office..There was enough time to go and meet Laksh in his office....

####################

Within fifteen minutes she reached Bluechips international....She enquired at the reception about Laksh and the receptionist told her where his cabin was...She walked swiftly to his cabin and barged in without knocking the door....But he was standing at the window and didn't realize that someone had just entered his cabin...She was overwhelmed with emotion when she saw him..She ran to him and hugged him from behind...

K:Laksh...I'm so sorry....(weeps)

L:(shocked and turns to face her)Kt!!Tum yahan..?(feels relieved)

She found that his eyes was tearful and she understood how much she had hurt him..She cursed herself in her mind for hurting him...Laksh was so happy to see her there and so he smiled and hugged her...

K:I am so sorry Laksh..I love you...

L:No Kt...I'm sorry...

Then she raised her face and looked into his tearstained eyes...He also looked into her eyes and then to her quivering lips...He suddenly wanted to kiss them and console her....He moved his lips closer to hers and she closed her eyes knowing what is going to happen......

END OF PART 12.........HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS........😊

LOVE YOU ALL,

NAINA........😊