very good part😳😳
can't wait  for the next part👏👏👏
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon😛
Dr.Smart thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
It was great Naina.....
I lived it A LOT.....
Can't wai till the next part....
Wanting to know what happens next between LKT...
And BTW< please do update your FF Main Laksh ke Dewaani...
Its too good.

Palchin
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWWWWWW what an adorable part.. glad they made up in the end.. it was tooo soon for them to fight .. awwwww... jaldi se update karna.. cant wait to read whath appenes next.. and also kt adn shivan's scene.. and also looking forward to mathan and shivani's date..

i absolutely love this ff.. please please update soon.. thanks so much for the pm..
loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

love it thanx for pm update soon please and loved the lakash and kt scenes

please send pm when updated
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PART 13

{{RECAP:Shivani comes home and finds that Laksh and Kt are not yet home...Laksh and Kt returns home.....Next day Kt hears the conversation between Laksh and Shivani...Kt understands that everything was a drama for making her love Laksh..She gets angry and yells at Laksh and Shivani...Even if they tries to make her understand, she refuses to hear them...When she reaches her office, she realizes her mistake and goes to meet Laksh in his office...She hugs him from behind and says sorry to him...He turns to face her and hugs her again..

K:I am so sorry Laksh..I love you...

L:No Kt...I'm sorry...

Then she raised her face and looked into his tearstained eyes...He also looked into her eyes and then to her quivering lips...He suddenly wanted to kiss them and console her....He moved his lips closer to hers and she closed her eyes knowing what is going to happen......}}

He rubbed his lips across hers, lightly like a feather....Her heartbeats increased....She didn't dare to open her eyes and shut them tightly....He kissed her lowerlip...He was surprised by its softness.....She gasped and tightened her grip around him...Once again his lips traced the contours of her lips...She enjoyed the sensation and a smile appeared on her lips....Lightly he kissed her lips....Then he kissed her lips with increasing passion.....She was excited beyond measure as his lips did wonders to hers.....

His cabin phone rang...He was unaware of the disturbance..But Kt was startled and she opened her eyes only to face the reality....She grabbed his collar and shook him..

K:Laksh..Phone...

L:(realizes and pulled off from the kiss) Oh!!....(blinks stupidly and ruffled his hair)

K:(shouts)Laksh...Phone uthaao..

He left her, ran to the phone and picked it...

L:Hello...

L:Goodmorning Sir...

Kt watched him as he talked on the phone...Eventhough she was astounded by their kiss, she was blushing and a shy smile played on her kiss swollen lips....After all it was their first kiss....

L:Ok Sir...I will do it...(cuts the phone)

L:(turns to Kt and smiles)Boss tha...

K:Oh!...(smiles and looks down)

Both of them were feeling a little awkward and they couldn't look directly into each other's eyes...Their eyes roamed around the cabin as they desperately thought for a topic to talk about..Suddenly Kt thought about Shivani and remembered that she ought to tell sorry to her too....

K:(finally looks into his eyes)Laksh..

L:(looks into his eyes)Kya baat hain Kt..?

K:Mujhe Shivani se milna hain...To tell sorry to her

Laksh was relieved and he took her to Shivani's cabin...He knocked at the door..

Sh:Come in..

Shivani was surprised to see Kt with Laksh...Kt smiled at her..

K:Hiii Shivani...

Sh:(gets up and smiles)Hii Kt..Tum yahan..?!Baitho na tum log..

But Kt moved to her and hugged her....

K:Well Shivani..Please forgive me...For creating that scene in the morning..I am really sorry...

Sh:(smiles)Don't say sorry my dear...I should say sorry to you...

K:(pulls of from the hug and smiled at her)Anyways...Let's do one thing...I wish to take you both for a dinner...I want to make up for hurting you both...

Sh:(smiles)That's so sweet of you Kt..But well..(blushes)Manthan has asked me out.....I'm supposed to go for a date with him tonight..

K:(smiles)Wow!!That's wonderful....Well then..Enjoy your date with him...(teases her)But tell me..When did all this happen...?

L:(moves to them with a naughty smile)Haan Shivani..Bataao..

#########################################

Kt had come back to the office on time...During the breaktime she went to the cafeteria...She spotted Manthan, who was sitting alone at a table and daydreaming...She decided to tease him..She sat in front of him and snapped her finger to wake him up...Manthan regained his senses and was surprised to see a smiling Kt in front of him..

M:Arre Kt..Tum!!(smiles)

K:(smiles)Kya hua Manthan??Tum kiske sapne dekh rahe ho..?

M:Haay!!Kya bataaoo Kt...Jab se Shivani ko dekha hain, tab se aisa hi haal hain..

K:Hmm..Pata hain pata hain..(smiles)

M:Shivani ne bataayi hogi..Hain na..?

K:Haan..Aur suna hain ki tum aaj raat usse date par le jaa rahe ho..

M:Haan Kt...I am very excited...

K:Waise Manthan..Mujhe tumse kuch bataana hain..I am in Love..!!(smiles and looks down)

M:(smiles)Wow!!That's wonderful...Par kaun hain woh lucky boy..

K:(smiling)Laksh!!

M:Kt..You know what?!!Woh tumhare liye perfect ladka hain..

K:Yeah!!I know...(blushes)

###############################

It was evening.....Shivani had gone out with Manthan....Kt and Laksh went out to the backyard of the house...They walked hand in hand..Kt was looking at the sun which was about to set and she thought about their kiss..The twilight glow surrounded them....Laksh stared at Kt's side face passionately.....He remembered how it felt when his lips contacted hers....He licked his lips as if relishing the taste of her lips which he felt was still lingering on his lips....Without warning, he pulled her hand and she was in his arms before she knew it...(His hands were around her waist, Kt's left hand was on his shoulder) Kt was surprised at his sudden action and when she looked into his eyes she found him staring at her with lots of love in his bright blue eyes...She immediately blushed and looked down...

L:(holds her chin with one hand)Hey...(raises her chin to face him)

Kt just looked at him with her sparkling eyes....Slowly he moved his lips to her left cheek and nuzzled it...

K:(blushes)Laksh!!(pushes him off and runs away laughing)

L:(laughs naughtily)Ruk jaao Kt...(and runs after her)

Kt ran into the apple orchard and he followed her...As she ran deeper into the orchard, the trees were denser and there was not much space to run...Laksh easily caught hold of her shoulders and turned her to face him..Both were panting hard and laughing merrily...Suddenly Laksh stopped laughing as he stared into her eyes with a breathtaking gaze....Kt's heart did a flip-flop as she met with the ardent passion in his eyes and she stopped laughing....Laksh's raised his right hand and caressed her right cheek...He moved it down to her neck and Kt gasped as he moved it to the back of her head and clutched her hair...She didn't avert her gaze from his eyes which was burning with desire.....He slowly pushed her face towards his and he kissed her lips again with reckless passion...She closed her eyes and was totally melted under his magical spell......She put her slender arms around his waist and hung on to him for support...Slowly Laksh pulled off from the kiss and he surveyed her beautiful face which was glowing under the twilight beams which fell down through the treetops...

L:(in a romantic tone)You look beautiful...

K:(opens her eyes and blushes)I love you Laksh....Aur tum mujhe kabhi chodke nahin jaana...(eyes become teary )

L:(carefully moves a stray hair from her forehead)Kt....I love you more than anything in this world...Aur tum kabhi sochna bhi mat, ki main tumhe chodkar chala jaaoonga...(kisses her forehead)

K:(closes her eyes)

Then she rested her head on his chest and hugged him........He hugged her back and kissed her hair.....

END OF PART 13.........I HAVE ADDED A LOT OF ROMANCE TO THIS PART.....HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.....THEY TRULY ENCOURAGE ME.....

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS........😊

LOVE YOU ALL,

NAINA........😊

Riyaa147 thumbnail
wonderful part👏

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon😛
Dr.Smart thumbnail
Its was so cute Naina....
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I loved it!
Fantastic.....
Especially the romance and Lakshu's romantic lines....
He is so cute.......
Please update soon and never end this fanfic.....

Palchin
loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was awesome
please update soon
send pm
thanx
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!! gets better and better with each part.. and was so excited that you updated sooooo sooon.. keep them coming like this.. love reading them.. so romantic.. aww man i miss pulkit .. hehe..

thanks for the pm.. :)
kt_lakshluv thumbnail
hmm really very nice naina i just hope u update another part quickly plz do it coz im  dying to read it dear love u alotttttttttttt fr the cute scene between bth of dem mouni pulkit rocks😳
n gyus i wanaa ask u tat how cn we put the pic in our dp plz tellk me coz i want to put the pick of mouni n pulkit so plzzzzzzzzzzz😭plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
frm ur cutegirl:
cnt tell mine real name srry coz of some specific reason gyus so srry