Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

PART 14

{{Laksh kisses Kt's lips...Kt tells sorry to Shivani and everything is alright between them..Shivani tells them about her date with Manthan..Kt teases him back at office...In the evening Shivani leaves with Manthan.....Laksh and Kt spends the evening at the back yard and he kisses her again... }}

After watching a movie in a theatre, Manthan took Shivani to a grand restaurant...As they got inside, they saw that people were dining on one side and on the other side there were dancing couples who swayed peacefully to the music played by the orchestra....

Pic of Shivani's dress:

Pic of Manthan's outfit:

(ignore the other girl with him๐Ÿ˜†, just see his outfit)

They had a delicious dinner....During the dinner they talked about each other a lot...As they talked, they felt the invisible bonding between them growing stronger than ever...They felt as if they had known each other for ages...After their dinner,they got up to leave...

M:Shivani..

Sh:Yeah..

M:Let's dance,please..(smiles and offers her his hand)

Shivani's heartbeats raised..She looked at the romantic couples who were dancing...Some of them were even kissing their partners with lot's of love...

Sh:(looks at manthan and smiles)Ok..(takes his hand)

Manthan led her to the dancefloor..He slipped his left hand around her waist and held her left hand with his right hand...She placed her right hand on his shoulder...And then they began to sway along with the slow music...His passionate eyes didn't leave her lovely eyes even for a second...It was as if they were looking into each other's mind and searching for their love...After some time,as their dance become more intense, Shivani put her both arms around his neck...He put his both arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him...Their waists touched each other and they were really close...Shivani could feel the smell of his perfume...It was a really intoxicating and as she inhaled it closing her eyes, Manthan saw her doing so...He felt delighted knowing that she liked his smell....When she opened her eyes she saw Manthan smiling naughtily and she blushed realising what she had done...And she looked down smiling...

M:Shivani..

Sh:(looks up)Hmmm...

M:I love you....

Sh:(blushes)I know...

M:Aur tum..?

Sh:(nods her head happily)I love you too Manthan...

M:(sighs)Oh!!..(smiles and kisses her forehead)I want to you to be with me forever my love...(looks into her eyes)

Sh:(tearful, smiles)Sure....(and hugs him happily)

###################################

Next day morning, Kt got ready for going to her office...She was wearing a salwar suit and looked beautiful...She climbed down the stairs and went straight into Laksh's room..But he was nowhere in the room...Actually he was in the bathroom, just finished his bath..She decided to check if he is in the bathroom and walked towards it...She saw the closed door and understood he was inside it...So she decided to go and sit on his bed until he comes out...Just as she turned to go, the door opened and there stood Laksh in his white towel..Kt was startled at the sudden sound of opening the door...And as she suddenly turned back towards the door ,the door mat slipped under her feet and she tripped backwards...Eventhough Laksh was equally startled at finding her just in front of him, he lunged forward and caught her in time, and pulled her to him..His hand was around her waist and their bodies were really close...Kt was embarassed at their sudden closeness(and the fact that he was only wearing a towel๐Ÿ˜›) and she looked away blushing..

L:(looks into her face with lots of concern)Sambhaalke chalna chahiye tha na Kt...?

K:(looks into his eyes)Woh main...(gets lost in his blue eyes)

L:(romantically)Bolo...

K:(comes to her senses)Actually tumse milne aayi thi..

L:(huskily)Kyun?..(slowly rubs his nose on hers)

K:(blushes)Laksh!!...(looks at his hand around her waist, and tries to take his hand away)

L:(tightens his grip)Bolo na...(whispers in her ears)

Kt gasped as his breath tickled her earlobes...She turned her face to him again and saw him smiling naughtily...

K:(whines)Laksh chodo na..Phir bataati hoon...(pushes his chest away and struggles in his grip)

Laksh understood that he was making her nervous and he enjoyed it..But still he took off his hand around her waist and walked past her, away from the bathroom door...She was mesmerised as she stood there staring at his bare back and shoulders...She thought "He is so handsome..!!" and she blushed and looked down...

L:(turns back)Arre tum kuch bologi bhi ya...

K:(looks up wide eyed, shaken from her thoughts)Kya..?!

L:Bolo na..Tum kyun mujhse milne aayi thi...?

K:Bas aise hi..(nervously fiddled with the end of her dupatta)

Laksh understood the reason of her nervousness and so he smiled naughtily...Kt understood that he understood everything, and so she decided to leave that room before the game is up...

K:(talks fast)Acha Laksh main chalti hoon haan...Mujhe der ho rahi hain..Bye Bye...(and walks swiftly towards the exit door)

L:(laughs)Bye Kt...(naughtily)Shaam ko milte hain...

Laksh shook his head laughing thinking about her nervousness..

#############################

Kt was walking along the road towards her office..She thought "Main bhi na..!Laksh kya soch raha hoga mere baare mein..?Par meri galti nahin hain..Woh toh hain hi itna handsome..!!..Uske kareed jab bhi jaati hoon toh najaane mujhe kya kya ho jaati hain..?!"And she shook her head disapprovingly...Suddenly a bike came to a halt just beside her...It was Laksh....Today Shivani was not with him..He was alone in the bike..He was wearing a light pink shirt and jeans and was looking great...

K:Laksh!!(smiles)

L:Haan..Main..(smiles)

K:Par Shivani kahan hain...You guys usually go together na..?

L:Woh..Uski tabiyat kuch teek nahin hain..She is on leave today..

K:Oh!Poor girl...

L:Waise..She told me one more thing...

K:What is that..?

L:Manthan proposed her yesterday and guess what?!!She told yes!!

K:(excitedly)I knew it would happen..

L:Come on Kt..I will drop you...

K:Ok...

Kt mounted the bike and Laksh started the bike..As they reached in front of her fashion house, he stopped and she got down..

K:(smiles)Bye Laksh...

L:(naughtily)Ek bye-bye kiss nahin dogi..?

K:(blushes)Laksh!!

L:(laughs)Ok Bye...(squeezes her cheek with his hand, and he kisses that hand)

Kt smiled seeing this and then he went off on his bike....

END OF PART 14.........HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.....THEY TRULY ENCOURAGE ME.....

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS........๐Ÿ˜Š

LOVE YOU ALL,

NAINA........๐Ÿ˜Š

princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

AHHHHH... that was just awesome.. mathan and shivani soooooo cute.. and kt's nervousness around laksh is soo adorable.. hehe.. this was a great great part.. i get so excited when you update.. i try to read slow.. so the part doesnt end soon.. but it does.. :( hehehe..

i cant wait to read more.. whats going on.. have they forgotten about their family? heheh.. it be fun to show more fun and romance.. but also how they tell their families.. that be soo cool...please update soon!!!

thanks sooooo much for the pm.. i really appreciate it..
loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part love it please update soon i will be waiting ๐Ÿ˜Š please send pm when updated thanx xoxo
Riyaa147 thumbnail
love this part๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
awesome๐Ÿ‘
can't wait fo the next part๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon๐Ÿ˜›
cangirls thumbnail

YU R TOOOOO GOOODDD  how do yu come up wid this stufff ??????

pleaassssssssssseeeee  riteee moreeee

thankxxxxxxxx
loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
please continue very soon
and please send pm
thanx
xoxo
gursimer
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PART 15

{{RECAP:Manthan proposes to Shivani on their date...Shivani tells him that she loves him too...Next day Kt goes to Laksh's room and he catches her from falling...A romantic scene follows..Kt gets nervous and goes out..On the way she meets him...Laksh drops her at her office}}

It was a fresh Sunday morning...The time was 7.15 am..Kt was still asleep on her bed...She was wearing a purple night shirt and pants...The blanket was drawn up to her chest and she was lying cuddled to a pillow on her side...

Laksh was already up and he just came out of the washroom after brushing his teeth and freshening up..He was wearing a purewhite half sleeve t-shirt, with light green loose night pants...He looked at the clock and found that it was 7.15 am...He came out into the dining hall and saw that there was still no sign of Kt and Shivani..

L:Yeh donon bhi na...!!Maana ki aaj Sunday hain..Par kya aaj inko breakfast nahin khane iraada hain kya..?!Mrs.Nanda will be here by sharp 7.30 am..I will have to wake them up...Lazy girls!!(shakes his head in disapproval)

He climbed the stairs and went to Kt's door...He knocked it and waited..No response!!...Since he knew that there were only fifteen minutes to spare and also that he had to wake up two lazy girls, he opened the door...He found Kt lying on the bed cuddling to the pillow in a cute way and a sweet smile appeared on his lips..He went and sat beside her and tried to pull the pillow under her arm..

K:Hmmm...(and hugs the pillow more tightly)

L:(smiles)Kt..Utho..

K:(still eyes closed)Laksh...!!Sone do na..

L:(pats her arm)Its already 7.30...Breakfast nahin karna hain kya..?

K:Arre haan...!!

Suddenly she opened her eyes and sat up..And then she looked into the bedside clock...It was only 7.20 and she looked at Laksh who was smiling at her cutely...

L:Goodmorning baby..Aur ab jaldi jaake brush karo.....Nahin toh tum aaj breakfast nahin khaaogi...

K:Oh Laksh!!Thank you ke tumne mujhe uthaaya..I just love you (and hugs him happily)

Then she jumped down from the bed and ran to the wash room...

L:(shouts)Jaldi karo..Humein jaake uss Shivani ko bhi uthaane hain...

K:(from the washroom)Teek hain...

After some minutes she came out and both of them walked towards Shivani's room, which was also upstairs but a bit farther from Kt's room...Laksh knocked at her door...

Sh:(from inside)Kaun hain..?Main brush kar rahi hoon...

L:Hum hain..Main aur Kt..We came to wake you up in case you were still sleeping...

K:Haan..Taaki tum breakfast ke liye late na ho..Its already 7.25..

Sh:(laughs)Oh!!Tum log neeche jaao..Main 2 minute mein neeche aajaaoongi...Meet you at the breakfast table..

L:Teek hain...

########################

After their breakfast, they went to their own rooms and got ready for going for outing...They had planned to go out with Manthan so that he will show them around Sydney...

Laksh put on a black shirt and beige trousers and he was looking hot...Laksh was ready and as he was about to get out of his room, Kt entered the room, dressed in this:

Laksh couldn't just take his eyes off her..She was looking extremely gorgeous...

K:Kya hua Laksh..?Aise kyun dekh rahe ho..?

Without saying anything, he just walked up to her and stood behind her...He put his arms around her waist and tilted his head sideways to whisper in her ears.....His breath tickled her earlobes...

L:You're looking pretty.....

K:(blushes)Thank you...

L:(walks to her side and offers her his arm)Ab chale..?

K:(smiles)Ok..(and puts her arm around his arm)

As both of them walked out of the room, arm in arm, Shivani walked down the stairs and she was looking beautiful in this dress:

She joined them and the three of them walked outside..

#########################

Now they were all in Manthan's car, and it was moving along the busy streets of Sydney..Laksh was sitting in the front with Manthan and the two ladies were at the back side...Manthan was dressed in a white shirt with black prints and jeans and he was looking hot...Shivani stared at him through the mirror in the front..He had adjusted it so that he could see her face in it..He smiled at her and mouthed "I love you" silently...She blushed and remembered the way he had hugged her and said "You look beautiful!!" when they met today from the villa...

They spend the morning visiting the Sydney Wildlife World (Zoo)....The Sydney Wildlife World is unusual for a zoo in that it is entirely enclosed and air-conditioned. They also visited the Sydney Aquarium..In the afternoon they spend some time in the nearby Darling Harbour and visited the other attractions there which included the Sydney Entertainment Centre, Sydney's Chinese Gardens, Tumbalong Park, Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, Australian National Maritime Museum, Powerhouse Museum etc..

As the night fell, they reached the famous Sydney Harbour...Manthan parked the car and the four of them got out of the car...

M:This is the Sydney Harbour....From here you can see the famous Opera House...See..

They all looked in the direction in which he indicated..They were mesmerised by what they saw...

K:Wow..!!(closing her mouth with one hand)THIS is the Opera house..!!(moves closer to Laksh)Laksh, isn't it beautiful..?!

L:(looks at the monument and then at her)Yeah!!But not as beautiful as you..!!(smiles)

K:Laksh!!(blushes)

M:(holds Shivani's hand)And look at that..It is the Sydney harbour bridge...

They all looked at it..

Sh:The view is simply marvellous...(hugs Manthan sweetly)Thank you Manthan for bringing us here at this time...Its looking so beautiful with all the lights on....(leaves him)And the Opera house...!!Wow..!!

After spending some more time there and taking photographs, they all got in the car...

Sh:Let's go to a restaurant..I'm feeling hungry..

L:Yeah..Me too...

Manthan took them to a restaurant and they all had their dinner...As they came out of the restaurant, Laksh and Manthan walked in the front and Kt and Shivani walked behind..

K:Shivani, lets go to a discotheque..It will be fun..

Sh:Yeah..Let's tell the boys..I don't know if they will agree..

K:Laksh..

L:(turns)Kya baat hain..?

K:(holds his hand)Please Laksh...Hum donon discotheque jaana chahthe hain..

Sh:Haan..We have never gone to one before..Please..

L:No..It's not safe..Woh bhi yahan..!!India mein hain toh koi problem nahin hain..

M:Laksh..I know a safe place.....Its called "Bollywood Dhamaka Club"..They play the remixes of the popular Hindi songs..Its great fun there..All the Indians go there...

L:Ok then..Let's go..

END OF PART 15.....HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.....THEY TRULY ENCOURAGE ME.....

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS........๐Ÿ˜Š

COMING UP:- A LOT MORE ROMANCE IN THE NEXT PART

LOVE YOU ALL,

NAINA........๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by hp_2006 - 15 years ago
Dr.Smart thumbnail
Yeah first one to comment....I was mind-blowing....
I love the places in Sydney and I hope I get to go there once....
I can't wait for the lot more romance in the next part.....
I really liked Kt's dress......Its really cute.....
BTW, are you from Sydney because you seem to be knowing everything about the places and the special attrations unless you know about them or made some of them up.....
Well it was a great update and I can't wait for the next part..
Love ya Naina Di...

Palchin
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwww.. cute.. but tooo short.. hehe.. the precap is interesting.. cant wiat to read the next part..
thanks for the pm..
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
wow yaar it was awsome naina...i just can't wait for the next part.......waiting to read more romance....hr8 job with the previous part.....con.t soon..keep it up