Mera Sasuraal

Shocker...June 26th Highlight..Heer dead

merijaan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Episode starts with sushama talking about how seven months have passed and Heer has gone to the hospital for the delivery. She is waiting for some good news and then their is knock on the door and Omi walks in with a baby. Sushama asks him about Heer and he tells her that She died and then two ppl bring Heer's body in the house. Everybody remembers their time with Heer and then Episode ends on Omi's sad face.

Not sure if this was last episode or there will be one tomorrow..however I am very sad about this show being windeup so soon..Omi and Heer were very good together and the show was going good...Edited by ixl105 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was really heartbreaking. I cried a lot yesterday. If they were ending the show anyway why they did not end it on a happy note and let Omi and heer be togather.
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was just a phenomenal show. I was so attached to it because of its simple concept and omi and heer were like shahrukh and kajol of bollywood. They were so good togather. I watch lot of shows but i never seen such a chemistry in any show except in one kajol. Apurva and Surveen had wonderful chemistry too. I am going to miss this show so much. They should have found somebody good as a replacement for heer and let the show go on but i guess they know best.