*~DOTW:Premeer OR Harshiti???~*

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys..Its Time for our new...

Yep I  am back to rack your brains and also to know your opinions about our favourite jodi...

Premeer

or should i say...

Harshiti

BUT

Here comes the twist...

If you had to pick between Premeer and Harshiti...
who would you like to become a permanent jodi

in other words...

who would like to see together as a couple...
Premeer or Harshiti

AND

you CANNOT pick both...you HAVE to pick ONE and if possible explain WHY

Waiting for your replies!!!!

Edited by shrutibali - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aha..tricky gurl...the most trickiest one.......huh?!!!!>....gosh....thts the tuffest to choose....let me think...and i'l post my reply...til then...reserved....i think it'l take ages for me to decide...and then i hope i dont end up with both....

luv nans
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cant be both nandu πŸ‘ see i am lucky..i dont have to answer this question πŸ˜†
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shrutibali

cant be both nandu πŸ‘ see i am lucky..i dont have to answer this question πŸ˜†

i know..this is soo very bad yu r not answering...not fair at alll..yu shdu also hav beeen in this dotw...gosh.....well let me think and think....boo hoo...this is tuff man...

luv nans

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
ok shrutidi....if i had to choose premeer and harshiti....

i will go for harshiti....because in the show premeer are together and they are fiction characters so they will have to end up together....but now in real life after seeing their off-screen relationship i want them to hook up in real life too...they are perfect for each other

my vote is for harshiti.....
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ummmmmmm clever DI very clever no doubt that's the reason u the mods....ummmmm i wud go for harshiti bcoz see in reel life watever they do is bcoz of the creatives they are like puppets who are working on the lines of the creatives so i guess there's very less they can do wat they want..

as far as harshiti goes that comes offscren their real life..their they are the masters and govern their actions so they are responsible for everything there's no one to write their lines or tell them the shot..watever they want they can act accordingly..

basically harshiti are the masters of their own world..
but at the same time di it's their own world so i wud respect their decision bcoz ultimately it's their life..and i wud never ever wanna interfere in thier personal den...

AND also eternal bond is recognized than fictional bond

i hope i didn't confuse u..di..well i guess it was on whole confusing ans..hehe....

luv atopEdited by atop - 15 years ago
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
woww..dis is one hot topic πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i will be bak in a bit

we need to rock dis post guys 🀣Edited by sidrah fariq - 15 years ago
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shru... dat is d most tugest ? 4 me...

but ju can also ans ur relpy here. v all will nt mind n so ju also πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i was actually voting 4 premeer as i dun knw who d real harshu-additi is .. whtever dey do in deir life i dun hve d rites 2 interfere... but premeer i knw dem berry well 4m day 1... n i hve fall 4 harshu b'coz of prem. prem was d reason dat made me fell 4 dem...

but after seeing leela, atop relpy i go wid harshiti as i agree wid deri ans.... πŸ˜†
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: k-ekta fan

shru... dat is d most tugest ? 4 me...

but ju can also ans ur relpy here. v all will nt mind n so ju also πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i was actually voting 4 premeer as i dun knw who d real harshu-additi is .. whtever dey do in deir life i dun hve d rites 2 interfere... but premeer i knw dem berry well 4m day 1... n i hve fall 4 harshu b'coz of prem. prem was d reason dat made me fell 4 dem...

but after seeing leela, atop relpy i go wid harshiti as i agree wid deri ans.... πŸ˜†

bery clever mona di..seedha keh diya u agrree with me and leela di..no need to put in u're views...sacchhii u na tooo much.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

luv atop
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atop

bery clever mona di..seedha keh diya u agrree with me and leela di..no need to put in u're views...sacchhii u na tooo much.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

luv atop

kya karu atop i been clever by ur bro. ur bro talk in dis manner only. dun ju agreeπŸ˜†

but seriously i was abt 2 tell premheer but nw i m wid harshiti