Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Muskaan: Single and ready to mingle
30 Jun 2008, 0000 hrs IST, Divya Pal,TNN
 Print  

Write to Editor
Muskaan Arora (TOI Photo)
Yes, I am yet to find my Mr Right,€ confesses 19-year-old Muskaan Arora and adds, €œFrom studying in an all girls€™ educational institutes to not being permitted to speak to boys, I have experienced it all. But then I don€™t feel depressed a bit. After all, that€™s how you expect good upbringing to be.€ But what kind of person would she be interested in? €œI would fall for someone who is both simple and sincere €" a combination hard to get,€ she laughs.

Like all TV actresses, Muskaan too dreams of making it big in Bollywood. €œI know it calls for hard work but, I€™m all geared up for it. If given an opportunity to do a role, I would love to do Rani€™s role in Black or Tabu€™s in Chandni Bar,€ she replies.

Is the transition expected to happen very soon? €œEven though I have few scripts in hand, I would still want to take time to think through things. It is nothing but the quality of the project I€™m more concerned about,€ says Muskaan who doesn€™t consider working in the K-soaps a must-do.

€œBalaji tag obviously helps you garner popularity. Nonetheless, one can€™t just depend entirely on it. There are artistes who are not offered prominent roles despite being associated with the production house for very long.€ So what is her mantra of success? €œThere is no short cut to success, you ought to be industrious. Have a well thought out target in your life and expend your time and energy on achieving it. Be true to your goal and nothing and none can deny you what you truly deserve,€ she avers.

Currently seen as Vaishnavi in Mata Ki Chowki on SaharaOne, the actress reveals that this role never required a lot of hard work since, €œit is the undaunted faith in God that brings the two of us €" Vaishnavi and Muskaan €" so close. Like Vaishnavi, I too accept both trials and tribulations sans any grievance and find utmost relief in revering the almighty,€ replies Muskaan who celebrates each festival with enthusiasm.

She also brushes aside the rumours of having problem with the cast of Thodi Khushi Thode Gham and says, €œObviously, not! Since the show was brought to an abrupt end, I didn€™t have any choice but to leave the show.€

And why, if we may ask, do her childhood friends call her chhoti PT Usha? €œOh! That is because they think I am a fitness freak. I eat whatever and as much as I want to and then burn those extra calories. Going on a crash diet does not help,€ she clarifies.
http://www1.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV_Buz z/Muskaan_Single_and_ready_to_mingle/articleshow/3177424.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prem246 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss