Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Summer Style '08 Contest Winners*

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello CFC-ians!

Time for the Summer Style '08 winners!

First of all, we are really sorry for the inconvenience. Its already monsoon and its been forever since we started and ended the contest. Please pardon us!

Now without any more delay, let us go straight towards the winner!

But before that, lets see who our runner-up is?
Well its none other than Aamir FC!
Here's your sig:

And the winner is...Harshad FC!
Here's your sig:

(The signatures are made by BengaliChica92)

Great job guys!πŸ‘

Love
-CFC DEV TEAM-
:Luvneet, Sam, Parita, Swati and Ghungroo:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wowww....this is awesome news

We won 2 contest in a rowπŸ˜ƒI am so elated now

Thanks to Yoj and Mehndi for the help

Harshad FC rocks..πŸ‘

And congrats Vandu...We both had literally fried our brains for this contest.πŸ˜†..And am soooo happy to know that Aamir FC also won..πŸ˜ƒ

YeahhhhhhhπŸ˜›

Edited by delo - 15 years ago
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wohooooo yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee harshad FC THE winner..awww congo everone ......party time..

luv atop
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awww Congratz Daisy doo.....!!
Hehehe....I was the first one to tell u that im sure u will win........luvd ur theme of white,...i didnt expect to win ...lol...I think, I made the entry too long....but consideing i did it in 30 mins flat with no support....Lol !!! M shockingly surprised to see myself win a 2nd prize ! πŸ˜† !!

Yahoooo !! Lolzzzz!!! πŸ˜†

@ Mods - Do have a Winter Style contestπŸ˜†.........Coz all gud pics of Rajeev have him wearing jackets.......hahahaha!! He is a total Winter person..........hahahaha!! I can put an exhibition of his pics in 100 different jackets!!πŸ˜†......but not in summer clothesπŸ˜†

Edited by togepe30 - 15 years ago
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lol Vandu.....If there is a ''winter contest'' then we won't win for sure πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^^ Yo Man πŸ˜† !! The Dude is in Ladakh even now....Flashing his winter wear !!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...!! And adding already to my pic collection!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats for winning the summer contest πŸ‘    πŸ₯³ yahoo harsh fc n aamir fc rocks πŸ‘                
Tv-Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yupieee wohoooooooooo wee won..πŸ€— balle balee shava shava..congooo to evryone.. aamir fc rox... 😳
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
wowww....Congrats to everyone at the Harshad FC  as well as the Aamir FC πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

the siggys r  beautifulπŸ˜›
Edited by cupcake - 15 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

@ Mods - Do have a Winter Style contestπŸ˜†.........Coz all gud pics of Rajeev have him wearing jackets.......hahahaha!! He is a total Winter person..........hahahaha!! I can put an exhibition of his pics in 100 different jackets!!πŸ˜†......but not in summer clothesπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Yo man that's 100% true about RK...lol...he is the one wears full clothes even in a ahem ahem scene...πŸ˜†

Congratulations to HC FC...πŸ‘..Even though I did a zilch for the contest, I am an integral part of the FC, because of the people I found there...

And haila Aamir FC, congrats to you too...Its really freaky that both my favs  are on the top...😲...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...Aamir FC is run by my new found cute friend Vandu...Congos to you dearie...πŸ‘

Raksha