Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ppiyu thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

To whom was she married, would you tell me? hehe! She was 1 year elder...And I dunno about spiritual and things but they both loved each other the most and then came anyone else. That too, with only Thakurji having 16,108 Ranis in which there were his 8 Patranis excluding RadhaRani. From where those 16,108 came is also a different story but well, it doesnt need to be mentioned here so I ll leave it 😊

I learn from someone that those 16018 women were those who were abandoned by their families bcoz they were kidnapped by demons. Krishna saved them and gave them shelter. Since he was their Saviour and they had no one else, they worshiped him and considered him as their husband.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akhl

Dear ~angelz~,

From your posts, I can guess that you are a Gaudiya Vaishnav. Nothing wrong in that. But, as you know, Gaudiya Vaishnavas have their own interpretations of scriptures. And there are various other interpretations as well.
Excuse me akhl, I am not a Gaudiya watever ok? I am a hindu and a brahmin. And I dont hve any own interpretations of wat I hve written! Why dont you ask the very high scholars and confirm wat I wrote? Also, plz dont guess and write about someones religion. I dont know about all but maybe some like me wudnt appreciate it. Thanks.

You have asked who Radha was married to. Some scriptures say that she was married to Krishna's uncle Vrishbhanu---Are you OKAY? You know who Vrishbhanu is? Sri Vrishbhanu is RadhaRanis father! OMG! Cmon, think before writing! And her mothers name was Keerti! Plz think before writing! Your calling a father, the husband! Thats SOOO highly wrong. Of course, Brahm Vaivart Puran says that it was a shadow Radha, who married Vrishbhanu and real Radha married Krishn....RadhaRani had NO shadow okay? Do you know how she was born? She wasnt born through stomach. Wud you like to tell me how she was born? Shes not a human! Like someone was talking about death and life in respect to her. Shes much much far above life and death.

Outside Gaudiya Vaishnavism, majority of schools of faith do not consider Garg Samhita as authentic--And how can you say that again? Have you read it? I do not write things just by listening. Why dont you read Garg Samhita? Who told you Garg Samhita is not considered authentic? Which schools? Plz okay? Thats highly unacceptable. Do not merge hindu religion and its scriptures etc. with your english stuff! And Brahm Vaivart Puran is obviously of much later origin. I have nothing against sage Garg.---Well, it doesnt bother me but one shud know the facts before writing. My own gotra is Garg.😊---You make me surprised then! Why dont you read it and get correct news on it? It is just that I want to tell about various schools of thought...Ahan? PLZ do! I wud want to know as well.

You have written that Bhagavatam refers to Radha secretly. But why secretly? One reason is given is that on taking Radha's name, Sukdev would have gone into trans. Do you also subscribe to the same view or some other? If it is the same, then I agree that it is a possibility but not the only possibility. Another possibility is that Radha is not mentioned in Bhagavatam at all. When the name Radha is not clearly mentioned, how can we claim that she is mentioned secretly?

You know why I didnt write it? Because many ppl misuse the info/make fun of it. And not everyones worthy of knowing about RadhaRani whose even higher than Thakur ji. Anyways, I am writing though I dont really wish to since.
First, let me ask you. Whats your name? Akhl? Avinash? Any other petname at home? If you are called by either names, wont you respond? Or you'll just listen by Avinash?
Same way, RadhaRani did not hve just one name but 1000 names. For that you can buy Radha Sehstranam Granth and then read Bhagvad. You talk about Bhagavatam not hving RadhaRanis name right? Check again:--
Open Bhagvad ji. Within the Dasham Skandh, 30th adhaya(lesson) and 28th shlok..read it and see the name:-- RADHIKA. And further on you can read the story below.
Another:--
Again, Dasham Skandh, 1st lesson and 23rd shlok...read it and see the name:-- PRIYA.
And again, further on you can read the story below.
Like this her name has been mentioned 16 other times. Read
Radha Sehstranam Granth to know her names and then read Bhagvadji.
Whenever Shukdev ji wud take RadhaRanis name, his samadhi wud be put up.
Next, RadhaRani was Shukhdevjis Guru. And if you wud know it too, then a Shishya never ever takes his/her Gurus name. In his previous birth, Shukdev ji was a parrot in RadhaRanis Nikunj Van and she loved him immensly. Shukdev ji wud chant 'Shri Radhe, Shri Radhe' and roam around the Van.
RadhaRani wud make him sit on his hand and everday and tell him, Shuk say 'PUTRA KRISHNAM VADHA'(My son, say 'Shri Krishna') and he wud chant aloud, 'Shri Krishna, Shri Krishna'. RadhaRani wud get happy by listening him since she loved the name Krishna.
RadhaRani and Thakur ji wanted to make prachar-prasar[the actual word, its something like aware of their doings(and for heavens sake, plz every1 understand the word doings in the right sense)] about themselves and thus they sent Shukdevji Maharaj  to earth and he came as VedVyas ji Maharajs son and through Bhagavatam, he made the world know about RadhaRani and Thakur ji.

You have written that Krishna Charitra is a part of Mahabharat. No, Krishna Charitra is not a part of Mahabharat. It is written by poet Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyaya---Is that right? Are you sure? Have you READ Mahabharat? I am not saying seen - not the B.R. Chopra or Ekta MBs but the epic WRITTEN by VedVyas ji. Have you read that? The 1,25,000 shloks! Have you? Or hve you read Krishna Charitra also?
Let me first tell one thing...Even Bhagvad ji was made by combining all the Purans etc. of the world by Vedji. Even our books we read in school, take english for example...Stories/Poems mentioned in it, many are also TAKEN from somewhere. Similarly additions are made to things. Think this first and then think whether Krishna Charitra was a part of the WRITTEN MB epic and its 1,25,000 shlok by VedVyas ji and then think whether RadhaRani was a part of MB or not. Ok?

And I just remembered, you asked me in the other topic about my Guruji then hes also NOT a
Gaudiya Vaishnav but a Brahamin belonging to VallabhKul which is the highest KUL of the world!! And hes a Bhagvad Aacharaya. And he doesnt belong to ISCKON and stuff also. Better, ISCKON ppl from Delhi, Vrindavan etc. know HIM rather than saying he knows ISCKON. Well, I also see Raksha dis(I think shes quite elder to me 🤔😳) replies answer is still left so I shall go and do that too in the other topic.

I hve also learnt from my Guruji that 'A little knowledge is a dangerous knowledge'. Writing about Purans, Shastra, Granth etc. without full knowledge or correct knowledge of wat we know is wong and disrespect to our scriptures and epics and to those high scholars like Ved ji etc. who hve written them. I feel this totally. And I just want to tell those who may think that I am showing off or watever to plz not think so. I write everything by heart and with correct knowledge and I hope everyone agrees with this lil para that I wrote since I feel we all our hindus and we all shud respect our religion and its related things in the right manner like we do.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ppiyu

I learn from someone that those 16108 women were those who were abandoned by their families bcoz they were kidnapped by demons. Krishna saved them and gave them shelter. Since he was their Saviour and they had no one else, they worshiped him and considered him as their husband.

Heyy...Yes! You are right but there was no family thing 😊 The demon was Bhomasur. And they were 16,100 Ranis. The other 8 were his already from before PATRanis. 😳 It was more like wen he said that let me take you to your houses then like you said, wen they, the 16,100 looked at Thakur ji, they said that they didnt wanna go to their houses since in their minds, they hve like you told considered him their husband ðŸ˜³ And you know also, then Thakurji sent those 16,100 Ranis to DwarkaPuri and created his 16,100  'swarup' and married them all at the same time 😲😳😳 With 16,100 mandak put up at the same timeee 😳😳

I wud like to put my one view here while hving this convo with you umm, Piyu?! ðŸ˜› Some ppl here say that "Polygamy" was allowed...how come? And how were God allowed so many wives and Goddess just one husband etc. I wud like to tell that we shudnt call GODs Love "Polygamy"! GODs love was not impure like todays ppl. Going out with someone many a times and marrying someone else etc. Thats not love 🤢 GODs love was pure unlike ppl of today 😳 So we shudnt say Polygamy but Pure 😊 Its my thought and wat I hve learnt.

But lol, if we take this in the humour way, its very funny 😆 You shud read about Angara Rishi...he had 1 crore wives 😛 But its not to be taken in a funny way 😊 Otherwise, hum logon ko paap lagega 😛😊

Wat question is being asked today here, I had asked my Guruji 7 months back and thats the reply I got. From him and from some other ppl like him. My question was actually:-- How come Thakurji had so many wives and that wasnt called extra-marital affair since RadhaRani was the one and only and why ppl who love one then another then another today their love is called wrong. Then that was the reply which I told above.

Hey; Btw, I hope you dont think I was rude to you in my reply! 😊 Cause wen we right and by the way we are actually wanting to say it sounds different in real and on net 😛 So puhlease dont think I wrote in a rude way 😊😳😳
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Excuse me akhl, I am not a Gaudiya watever ok? I am a hindu and a brahmin. And I dont hve any own interpretations of wat I hve written! Why dont you ask the very high scholars and confirm wat I wrote? Also, plz dont guess and write about someones religion. I dont know about all but maybe some like me wudnt appreciate it. Thanks.[/quote]

As I said, it was just a guess because what you have written is what Gaudiya Vaishnavas believe. You have written that you are hindu and brahmin. But not all brahmin hindus believe the same thing. Regarding talking to scholars, well not all scholars believe the same thing.

[quote]Are you OKAY? You know who Vrishbhanu is? Sri Vrishbhanu is RadhaRanis father! OMG! Cmon, think before writing! And her mothers name was Keerti! Plz think before writing! Your calling a father, the husband! Thats SOOO highly wrong.[/quote]
Oops, I made a mistake with name. Camatkara Candrika says that she married Abhimanyu (not Arjun's son but the son of a woman named Jatila). Some other traditions call her husband's name as Chandrasen. I will check Brahm Vaivart Puran to check what this Puran calls as shadow Radha's husband's name.

[quote]RadhaRani had NO shadow okay? Do you know how she was born? She wasnt born through stomach. Wud you like to tell me how she was born? Shes not a human! Like someone was talking about death and life in respect to her. Shes much much far above life and death.[/quote]
I did not use the word shadow in the sense in which we normally talk about shadow (which is formed when light is blocked by an object). What I mean to say is that, according to Brahm Vaivart Puran, Radha created another lady, who looked just like Radha.

[quote]And how can you say that again? Have you read it? I do not write things just by listening. Why dont you read Garg Samhita? Who told you Garg Samhita is not considered authentic? Which schools? Plz okay? Thats highly unacceptable. Do not merge hindu religion and its scriptures etc. with your english stuff![/quote]
I have read. It is a fact that there are many Hindu scholars who do not agree with everything written in Garg Samhita.

[quote]Open Bhagvad ji. Within the Dasham Skandh, 30th adhaya(lesson) and 28th shlok..read it and see the name:-- RADHIKA. [/quote]

That shloka uses the word aaraadhitah. Some people interprete it to mean that the sholoka talks about Radha. I agree that is a possible interpretation. But
aaraadhitah more directly means "venerated'.

[quote]Again, Dasham Skandh, 1st lesson and 23rd shlok...read it and see the name:-- PRIYA. [/quote]
Why should PRIYA mean Radha only? And are you sure you are talking about this shloka? I am asking because Sri Praphupada translates this shloka as:-

In the house of Vasudeva will the Supreme Lord, the original transcendental person, personally appear and so should [also] the wives of the godly, in order to please Him, all take birth.

Let me know if you are using some other translation.

[quote]Whenever Shukdev ji wud take RadhaRanis name, his samadhi wud be put up.[/quote]
On one hand, you say that Radha is mentioned 18 times in Bhagavatam and on the other hand, you say that Sukdev did not mention her name directly. This means that Sukdev referred to Radha in an indirect way. If so, then how can we be so sure that he indeed referred to Radha?

[quote]Is that right? Are you sure? Have you READ Mahabharat? I am not saying seen - not the B.R. Chopra or Ekta MBs but the epic WRITTEN by VedVyas ji. Have you read that? The 1,25,000 shloks! Have you? Or hve you read Krishna Charitra also?[/quote]
I have read both and Krishna Charitra is written by poet Bankin Chandra Chattopadhyay.

[quote]Let me first tell one thing...Even Bhagvad ji was made by combining all the Purans etc. of the world by Vedji.

Bhagavatam is not the only Puran. There are various other Puranas as well. If you combine all the scriptures of Hinduism - Vedas, Puranas etc., then you will find various seeming contradictions. Different scholars have different ways of resolving these contradictions. Consider Shiva Puran. It calls Lord Shiva as supreme. Do you believe in this? Read Devi Bhagavatam. It calls Adi Shakti as supreme. Do you believe in this? In a previous post, you referred to Skand Puran. That puran also calls Lord Shiva as supreme. Do you agree with this? And, there are some shlokas in Mahabharat where Lord Shiva is told to be greater than Lord Krishna.     
Edited by akhl - 15 years ago
akhl thumbnail
~angelz16~, Vallabh Sampradaya is one branch in Hinduism. But there are many other branches. They all find evidences for their beliefs in the scriptures. Not all of them call Krishna as supreme.
ppiyu thumbnail
@~angelz16~
No, he did marry them, but only to give them aasara, life and status. All that mandap, with 16000+ and all that sounds false.
Edited by ppiyu - 15 years ago
akhl thumbnail
ppiyu,
Why do you think that Krishna did not marry the princesses, who had been held captive by Narakasur?
ppiyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: akhl

ppiyu,

Why do you think that Krishna did not marry the princesses, who had been held captive by Narakasur?

In the morning that stupid edit option was not working.
By mistake i wrote "not", now i corrected it.

Edited by ppiyu - 15 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

krishana and radha never got married!!
the thing is that in radhas last birth she was a great deevotee  of vishnu bhagvaan and as a boon she wanted to get married to him but vishnu bhagvaan said that he cant marry her because hes devoted to laxmi....and he said that in his next avtar shell be his true love

it was something like that...hope im not wrong!!🥰

i read somewhere that Laxmi got a curse from somebody that she will take a human form and she will not unite with Vishnuji's avtaar. dont remember the story
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ppiyu

Yes Radha was already married and she was elder than Krishna.
She loved Krishna as a God. There was a spiritual love ðŸ™‚ that existed between them.

Radha married Anay. i heard tht in Lagaan movie 😆