Posted: 15 years ago

update soon

xoxo
gursimer

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

finally caught up hun....loved it!!! Please continue soon....love the action, and yes i thought it was pretty romantic how Laksh saved kt..think god...i was go scared for a while thinking if anyone was going to come to save her. Oh man it was just so cute....i loved it how he came on time....thank god....not only did kt sighed of relief i did too. Hun this was sorta short so ahem ahem...next time u know wat u should too lolz....well anyways im sure u r still quite busy so no problem

The main reason why didn't want to reead ur new ff is because then i get so hooked on to it....and then i was like well why not read....well then here the obsession started to read it...and now i am completely hooked onto it.....please continue soon as u can...will be waitin and checkin. 😛
Dr.Smart thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

finally caught up hun....loved it!!! Please continue soon....love the action, and yes i thought it was pretty romantic how Laksh saved kt..think god...i was go scared for a while thinking if anyone was going to come to save her. Oh man it was just so cute....i loved it how he came on time....thank god....not only did kt sighed of relief i did too. Hun this was sorta short so ahem ahem...next time u know wat u should too lolz....well anyways im sure u r still quite busy so no problem

The main reason why didn't want to reead ur new ff is because then i get so hooked on to it....and then i was like well why not read....well then here the obsession started to read it...and now i am completely hooked onto it.....please continue soon as u can...will be waitin and checkin. 😛

YOU ARE SOOOOOO CUTE!!! i CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE REALLY HOOKED IT IT! BTW, i JUST READ PART 22 OF ISHQ HUA AND YOU ARE TELLING ME I HOOKED YOU, YOU JUST HOOKED ME TO YOUR FANFIC WITH THIS PART.......IT WAS SO CUTE....I REALLY LIKE LAKSH-SHIVI-NAKUL TEASING PART....I HAVE NO SIBLINGS BUT HAVE COUSINS WHO ARE MORE THEN SIBLINGS TO ME AND THEY TEASE ME THE SAME WAY......ONE OF MY COUSIN, ONLY 22 YEARS OLD DIED 1 AND 1/2 YEAR AGO AND HE WAS EXACTLY LIKE NAKUL....😭.....IT REMINDED ME OF HIM AND IT TOUCHED MY HEART SO THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR DOING THIS......LOVE YOU DI.....AND PLEASE CONTINUE SOON WITH THE NEXT PART!!!!

PALCHIN
Dr.Smart thumbnail
Originally posted by: 12kaler

update soon

xoxo
gursimer

WILL TRY MY BEST TO CONTINUE WITH THE NEXT PART....THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS....THEY ENCOURAGE ME A LOT!

PALCHIN
Dr.Smart thumbnail
Originally posted by: Firyaal

factastic part dear

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE COMMENT FIRYAAL.....SO SWEET OF YOU TO HAVE THE TIME TO READ AND COMMENT!

PALCHIN
Dr.Smart thumbnail
Originally posted by: architpatnaik

good job

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND I WILL SURELY POST THE NEXT PART AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....

PALCHIN
sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow, awesome!! I read it and I loved it!! Thanks for the PM!!🤗
-Sonia
**esha** thumbnail
it was awesome
cant w8 to no wat happens nxt
pm me wen u update plz
update soon plz
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey

finally i got a chance to read your newly written fanfic....its at a very very good start...there are so many laksh-kt fan fics in this forum.....but each one has its own individuality and spice to it....and so does yours....its off to a really great start....it seems to be very creatively written.

i just read the first 3 parts....they are all very nicely written...you did a great job of capturing sceneries and emotions of each character.....one thing i really love that is totally different from other fan fics is that when you describe what the characters are wearing you also post pics along with it.....that actually helps me visualize the look of each characters.....i now it must take you a while to find and upload these pics and incorporate them to your writing....and i just want to let you know that as a reader, i really admire and appreciate them.

it seems like its gonna be really fun reading....keep writing.