Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Smart thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: sonia054u

hey

finally i got a chance to read your newly written fanfic....its at a very very good start...there are so many laksh-kt fan fics in this forum.....but each one has its own individuality and spice to it....and so does yours....its off to a really great start....it seems to be very creatively written.

i just read the first 3 parts....they are all very nicely written...you did a great job of capturing sceneries and emotions of each character.....one thing i really love that is totally different from other fan fics is that when you describe what the characters are wearing you also post pics along with it.....that actually helps me visualize the look of each characters.....i now it must take you a while to find and upload these pics and incorporate them to your writing....and i just want to let you know that as a reader, i really admire and appreciate them.

it seems like its gonna be really fun reading....keep writing.

Thank ou very much for taking the time to read and comment....I happy that my hard work is appreciated by all.....thanks to all who commented....Here's the next part.....
Dr.Smart thumbnail

PART 4

(K: Tumne jhoot kyu bola?......

L: (calmly explains) Ab jaha tak mai jaata hu, Prem bhaiya tum se sab se zyada pyar karte hai....aggar unko yeh bataaya hota toh woh bahot preshan ho jaate....issi liye....par mai bhabhi ko zaroor batoanga....AGGAR TUM CHAHO....verna tum khud unhe bataa denaa.....

Suddenly they hear a smile kid's voice saying..

Kid: Masi....masi.....masi....masi...masi.......)

Krishna turns around to find a little boy hugging her legs and looking at her with a huge smile and a lot of love. The site of her nephew makes Krishna forget everything and a smile appears on her face. This is Ritvik.

Laksh saw Krishna face sparkle with happiness which aslo brought a smile to his face. Krishna kneeled down to Ritvik and gently patted his head and then his cheek.

K: (sweetly and calmly) Ritvik.....kaise ho beta?....

R: (very childish tone---a little "tootlu type") Ritvik is fit and fine.....ummm.....mai aapse kuch kahu ?..(he wantedto give her compliment)

K: (smiles at his cuteness) Haa.....kya kehna chate ho.....

R: ( he looks at Laksh who didn't know what he was up to)Masi....you.....l..lo..look.....very....very very......SEXY!

Krishna eyes widen and his cuteness makes her laugh but in a shocked way.

K: (courious) Yeh....kisne sekhaya.....

Laksh looks the other way as he knew that his naughty nephew was was going to blame it all on him as he used to say it to impress other girls.

Ritvik runs over and hugs Laksh. He looks at Laksh while he tells him to be quiet and just gives a fake smile to hide himself from the blame.

R:(says clapping his hands) Chachu ne sikhaya......Chachu ne sikhaya......

Krishna eyes meet Laksh's eyes as she looks at him in a suprised way.

K: Tumne isse.....(she knows that he must be a big flirt)....

L: (trying to save himself from the blame): Ma.....maine isse nahi sikhaya......yeh toh hai hi badmash.....

He ruffles his hair while gives him a "shut up" stare.

R: (cutely) I am not badmash.....aur masi, chachu ne nahi sikhaya.....maine inse suna jab yeh apni girlfriend se yeh keh rahe the.....

Krishna looks at Laksh in a shocked expression.

K:(suprised) Girlfriend.....

R: Haa......unka naam Baa hai......aur woh chachu ki girlfriend hai......(he gives them both a cute smile and runs away into the garden to play)

Both Laksh and Krishna laugh at his cuteness.

L:(looks at Krishna with a sweet smile) Aaj raat ghar me mata ka jagraata rakha hai....tum sabse millo aur phir tayaar ho jaana.....Mujhe tayaariya karni hai.....theek hai

Krishna smiles and gives a nod. Laksh was about to turn around when Krishna called him.

K: Laksh....

Laksh turns around.

L: Haa....

K: (she was a little confused on how to say what she had to say) Woh....mujhe.....kehna tha ki.......

L:( grins at her) Main jaanta hu.....tum mujhse Thanks kehna chati ho......(smiles) Uski koi zaroorat nahi hai....hum dost hai......aur dosti maine no sorry, no thank you......

He gently touched her cheek(just in a friendly way) and gave her a smile.

L:(silent whisper) Mai hameesha tumhare saath rahunga.....aur kissi ko bhi tumhe takleef poochane nahi dunga.......aab yeh sab chodo aur sab se millo.....

Krishna smiles and the both head their owm way. Krishna meets everyone and all are happy to see her. Sahil, Ganga, and Baa all have a desire in their heart of having Krishna as their Laksh's wife. Her beauty, her values, her respect for all, and her beauiful heart attracted them all to like her. Raunak teases his saali and calls her to be getting thinner and thinner by the day. However, he truly loves her as much as he loves Sargam. Sargam gifts her a little diary which they used to always share when they were little and they spend some precious moments looking through it. Purvi and Purvish were busy chatting with Baa, Sahil, Ganga and Ritvik sat silently while Raunak, Arpita, Sargam, Prem and Krishna chatted. Arpita knew her sister very well as she was the youngest and the most loved. On seeing her face,she knew that Krishna had been hiding something from her but decided to talk to her later about it. After like half an hour, they all went to their rooms to change for the occasion. They all got ready and they wore this.

Baa: A pink Sari with a golden border of tiny triangles. Her regular style.

Ganga: Bridesmaid%20Dress%20Exporter%20Dark%20Pink%20Faux%20Georgette%20Saree%20with%20Blouse

Sahil: 

Purvish: 

Purvi:  Designer%20Apparel%20Exporter%20Aqua%20Blue%20Faux%20Georgette%20Saree%20with%20Blouse

Raunak: 

Arpita: 

Discount%20Apparel%20Shops%20Rust%20Georgette%20Saree%20with%20Blouse

Prem: 

Sargam: 

Ritvik:

Laksh:   

Krishna: 

Baa was the first one to arrive and sit into the jagran/jagraata. Sahil and Ganga came all ready with Pruvi and Purvish. Raunak and Arpita came and joined the rest with Ritvik running behind them. Prem and Laksh went to Baa and took the red head band(you know what they wear when there is a jagran: a red piece of cloth tied around your head that says "JAI MATA DI."....The first page has a picture of the red band tied around Prem's head.) Baa gives them all of those scared bands/cloths in a silver plate and tells them to stand near the door way and to give it to all the guests that arrive for the jagran. They both head towards the door and as the people/guest arrive they gave them the scared cloth to put on around their head. While Prem and Laksh were doing this, Sargam and Krishna were collecting flowers from the garden the Viranis had in their bankyard. When they go inside, they find a lots of people singing bhajans to Mata Rani. Laksh and Prem spot them coming inside. Laksh couldn't get his sight off of Krishna who was looking soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. He had never noticed her looking so smashing. He kept starring at her until Ganga call him.(BTW, Pem was in the same position at the sight of Sargam. He couldn't get his eyes off of her)Laksh sees Ganga in front of him. Prem and Laksh get up.

L: Ji Mom....

G: Beta yeh lee....Tum dono ne mata ka dhaga(red band) nahi bandha......

Ganga gives them both the dhaga and the both tie it around their head. But while tying, they have difficulty tying a knot as they couldn't tie it tight enough. Krishna and Sargam both see this and walk towards him. They both stand behind them, Sargam behind Prem and Krishna behind Laksh. They both put the flowers the had in the hand(in a sliver tray) aside and tie the dhaga on both of them. Laksh feels a sensation inside him that he had never felt before. After she tied it, Laksh turned around to face her. He finds Krishna smiling at his and her eyes twinkling. Prem also turns around. They both look at the girls who were glittering with beauty.

L: (gives his cute smile)Thanks.....

K: (politely) Your welcome.....

P: (shocked) Arre whaa......

S: (smiling) Kaisi lag rahi hu....?...

P: (with a huge smile on his face) Tum toh ekdum..........

S: (eager to know how she was looking) Ekdum......kya?...

P: (eyes wide) EKDUM BHOOT JAISI LAG RAHI HO( laughs with the company of Laksh)......

K: (a little annoyed) Bhaiya!......

Sargam looks away with her hands folded across her chest.

P: (still laughing) Accha sorry......Tum dono bahot acchi lag rahi ho....Bilcul angel ki tarah.....HAPPY!

K: (smiling) YES....

All four of them have a nice laugh. Then Purvi call the girls.

Pvi: Krishna....Sargam.....beta yaha toh aana zara....

Krishna and sargam take their tray that contained all the flowers they had collected. They both head towards Purvi and hand her the flowers that were for making a mala(necklace) for Mata Rani. Purvi gives them the scared dhaga to tie. They both go back and join Laksh and Prem and sit next to them, Krishna next to Prem and Sargam next to Laksh. Both brothers tie the dhaga for their sis. Ritvik finds the four sitting together and runs towards them and sits in Laksh's lap. Laksh gives him a hug, kisses his forehead and finds him trying to sleep in his lap. He gently patted his cheek as he dosed off into deep sleep. Laksh looked at his watch and saw that it was 12:00 am.

L: (whispers) Mai isse sulakar atta hu....

S: (whispers back) Theek hai....

Laksh gets up with Ritvik in his hands and goes into his room to put him to sleep. He notices that he had been coughing a lot. Laksh gets him changed into his nightdress. He lays him down on his little bed. Ritvik had his eyes open but the minute he way put onto the bed, he curled up into a little bundle and went into deep sleep. Laksh smiled at his cuteness and covered him with a blanket. He sat besides him and patted him. He runs his fingers through his hair gently. Then he touched his forehead and was shocked to find it burning hot. He looked at Ritvik and figured out that he had a high fever and his temperature was quiet high.

L: (worried) Isse toh tez bukhar hai.....

He gets up goes outside to tell Arpita but he he finds everyone busy and the jagran. The elders were sitting all the way in the front of the living room in front of the Mata Rani's Murti while Prem, Sargam, Arpita, and Raunak were helping Baa arrange flowers to make the mala. While Laksh is looking around, he spots Krishna arranging a plate with prasad sweets. Krishna notices him and is confused to see a worried expression on his face. Krishna puts the plate she was arranging on a side table and walks towards Laksh who couldn't stop staring at her and controlled himself and lowered his eyes. Krishna stand in front of him and asks him.

K: (curiously but silently) Kya hua Laksh?....

L: (looks into her eyes) Tum chalo mere saath......

He grabs her hand and takes her to Ritvik's room. Krishna is taken by suprised by his sudden action. They reach the room. Laksh takes her near Ritvik and makes her sit right next to him.

L: (embarrassed for his improper action) I'm sorry......

K: (politely) Koi baat nahi.....

She looks at Ritvik sleeping with a smile on his face. She then looks back at Laksh.

K: (in a lower tuned voice) Par tum mujhe yaha kyu layee?.....

L: (same tone) Isse bahot hi tez bukhar hai.....mai bhabhi ko nahi bataa saka.......

K: (smiles to him as to how much he cares for everyone).

K: Mai abhi atti hu.....tum iske saath betho.....(smiles and leaves to go towards the kitchen)

She comes to Ritvik's room in 2 minutes carrying a medium sized bowl that was full of cold water and a clean, fresh, white cloth. She went and sat on the other side of Ritvik's bed. She placed the bowl on the side table. She dipped the clean cloth into the cold water, squeezed the extra water out, spread the cloth into a thick long, rectangle layer, and then placed it on Ritvik's head. She gently pressed in on his forehead and let it stay there for a few seconds. Laksh looks at her care for Ritvik and is impressed by her. Laksh had thousands of thoughts that were going throught his mind.

L: (in his mind) Why do I keep getting attracted to her? I have met her before but I never had this unusual feeling inside me. Why can't I stop looking at her? Do I like her? ........Am I......am I falling for her?......SH**.....What am I thinking?

He comes out of his thoughts as Krishna snaps her fingers in front of his face. Laksh looks at her with an amazed expression.

K: ( laughs a little) Kaha kho gaye?.....

L: (lowers his eyes and then looks at Ritvik) Woh mai.....mai iske bare se soch raha tha.....

K: (positively explains) Chinta mata karo.....woh kya hai naa, bahot sardi hai....issi liye bukhar hai.....theek ho jayega....

L: (smiles) Thanks...

K: Arre tumne hi toh kaha tha....dosti mai no sorry no thank you.....

L: (laugh a little) Sorry...

K: Phir se?.....

L: I mean I am not thankful and I am not sorry....( both laugh)...

K: Mai yaha hu....aggar tumhe jaana ho toh jao....

L: (whispers) Mai kya pagal hu joh wapas jao.....bal bal bacha hu....Yeh log inte bhajan gayenge toh bhagwan bhi bore hojayega.....aur mai toh insaan hu....

K: (smiles) Bhajan bhagwan ko yaad kar ke gaye jaate hai...woh hamari bhakti sun ke bore nahi hote hai.....woh khush hote hai......mai maanti hu ke woh kuch zyada hi boring hote hai hamare liye....par unke aalwa humara hai hi kaun.....woh hume dard dete hai par ussi dard se wohi nikalte hai......aur jab woh hamare liye inta kast(trouble) utha sakte hai toh phir hum unhe khush karne ke liye inta bhi nahi kar sakte.......(she explains while putting the wet cloth on Ritvik's head after soaking it in the water).

Laksh totally got owned by what she had just told him. He had never imagined a girl to be so well cultured, so traditional as well as modern. Her thoughts were so positive. He could see in her eyes that she had a lot of wishes which were little things and something inside him told him to fulfill her each wish, each hope, and each desire of hers.

He cuts off his thoughts.

L: ( curiously asks) You mean I have to sit there?.....(hoping she would say no)...

K: (looks at him nicely) No....you don't have to.....bhagwan tumse already khush hai.....

L: (curious once again) woh kaise...?....aur tumhe kaise pata?...??.??

K: (explains) Bhagwan jisse pasand karte hai unko accha banaate hai....aur tum toh ho hi bahot acche aur pyare......

L: (suprised) Mai itna bhi accha nahi hu....par haa....tum zaroor acchi ho...(smiles)

K: (smiles) I know......aur tum apne aap ko jinta bhi accha samjho, mere liye bahot hai......

Laksh smiled at her with respect for her increasing in his eyes. She was truly sweet and really cute.

L: (in his mind) WOW!.....I think......I....I......I love you!.....

Well Hope you like this part. A little boring but PROMISE to give you better in the next part. PLEASE PLEASE DO COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW IT WAS! THANKS FOR READING. Sorry but didn't have time to update. Love you all!!!!!

Palchin

Edited by Dr.Smart - 15 years ago
loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

rhis was an awesome part loved how the little boys like massi u are sexy please update soon

xoxo
gursimer
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey

i didnt know i would get to read another part so soon.

rutvik is so cute and adorable.....my most favorite and the best scene of all for this part was when rutvik calls krishna very sexy...n krishna is shocked and asked who thaught u that.....and very cutely laksh looks the other way knowin that his little nephew was gonna point towards him.....that was a funny and a very cute scene.

the sis to sis chemistry btw arpita and krishna seems to be very great.....even though krishna didnt mention anything to arpita, she noticed that somethig was definately wrong and krishna was hiding something.

i also love the way prem treats his little krishna like she is a little baby...it shows so much care and concern and love for his little sister....i m sure all sisters in the world want to be pampered like that.

the clothes for each character that were picked out were very attractive.....especially the saris and salwars....very nice.

krishna is so caring towards everyone...she did a great job of finishing two tasks at once....she took care of her nephew and explained the importance of bhagans and jagrans to laksh...finally laksh realized that he is in love with her.

sargam's character seems sweet...we havent really gotten to know what her personality is like yet but hopefully it will develop soon along with the progressing love story of the two hot couples...laksh-krishna and sargam-prem.....i know we are gonna see a lot of laksh-krishna scenes but i hope there are some cute sargam-prem scenes too.

i cant wait till you update the next part....let me know whenever you do update.......i m definately anxious and excited to read more of your writing.

keep writing!
Firyaal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great part specially the start
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
whenare you posting the next part pallu......lolz....just kidding.....it was brilliant ......as u know it...
loyalkashion thumbnail
its been such a long time since u updated
bradford3 thumbnail
plz plz plz continue its fantastic

Dr.Smart thumbnail

Part 5

Recap: (L: (curious once again) woh kaise...?....aur tumhe kaise pata?...??.??

K: (explains) Bhagwan jisse pasand karte hai unko accha banaate hai....aur tum toh ho hi bahot acche aur pyare......

L: (suprised) Mai itna bhi accha nahi hu....par haa....tum zaroor acchi ho...(smiles)

K: (smiles) I know......aur tum apne aap ko jinta bhi accha samjho, mere liye bahot hai......

Laksh smiled at her with respect for her increasing in his eyes. She was truly sweet and really cute.

L: (in his mind) WOW!.....I think......I....I......I love you!.....)

Laksh shaked the thoughts out of his mind and looked at Ritvik who now had a smile on his face. Laksh smiled at his innocent face. Krishna looked at him.

K: (politely) Tum jao aur waha beetho(in the jagran/jagraata)....Mai yahi hu....

L: Lekin....

K: Arre mai hu naa...chinta mat karo....jao

L: Theek hai(smiles)

He turns around to leave when he sees Arpita standing there smiling at him with her hands folded across her chest. Laksh looked at her shocked expression.

A: (smiles) Ab kya hua isse....

Krishna looks up at her sister.

L: (nervous) Woh bhabhi....isse bukhar hai....

A: (smiles) Hogahi....Kaal baarish me joh bhege the....bukhar toh hona hi taa.....par tum dono chinta mat karo.....mai iska dhyan rakti hu....Ab jao aur soo jao.....Kal tumhe court jana hai aur isse(Krishna) hospital.....jao...

L: Lekin woh jaagran?....

A: Ab sab log jaa hi rahe hai....tum dono jao...

L: Theek hai....

Krishna comes up to her sister.

K: Are you sure?......

A: 100%......now go.

K: (smiles) Good night didi.....

L: (smiles) Good night bhabhi....

A: Good night....

They both leave together while Arpita goes and sits by her son, running her hand through his hair. While she was putting a blanket over him, Raunak comes in the room. He comes and sits next to his wife.

R: Ab isse kya hua....?

A: (turns to face him and is a little tini bit angry) Sab tumhari wajah se....kya zaroorat thi isse baaris me lee jaane ki....bukhar ho gaya hai....

R: Isme mai kya karoon.....tumhara beta hai...ek number ka ziddi hai....joh chahiye woh kissi bhi tarah se lee karhi leeta hai....

A: Ab issme bhi meri galti....

R: Aur nahi toh kya.....

A: Par shetaaniya toh tumhare jaisa hi hai....

R: Kya?....Mai shetan....

A: Aur nahi toh kya mai....

R: (smiles) Isme toh koi sakh nahi hai.....

Arpita looks at him with a shocked expression.

A: (angry) Matlab mai shetan hu.....

Raunak laughs at how sweet she looked when she was angry. She hits him on his arm.

R: Arre sorry baba....mai shetan hu khush?

They stop when they hear some laughing and giggling outside the door. They look at the door to find Prem, Sargam, Laksh, Krishna, and Baa laughing at them fighting.

R: (embarrassed) B...B... Baa...A....Aap?

B: (laughing) Itne bade ho gaye par jhagda bilcul baccho jaisa.....

P: (laughing) Kya hua jijaji....phir didi se har gaye

S: (laughing) Lagta hai bhabhi phir se jeet gayi....

L: (also laughing) Par aap ke iss jagda me haam sab ko toh bada maza aaya....

K: (laughing also) Haa....

B: ( smiles) Bas bas....aab jao....teen baj gaye hai...subhe saab ko jaana ha......

She leaves looking at Arpita and Raunak who were so embarrassed.

P+S+L+K+: GOOD NIGHT!!!!

They all leave laughing. Arpita and Raunak look at each other and laugh.

This is the Virani House. Just imagine that there is a huge terrace on the top and the roof is flat from the behind the house. The front is exactly like this. The back has a little playgroung and swings. There is also a beautiful flower garden and a small fountain(in the backyard).

There are 10 rooms in the virani house. Baa's room was downstairs with Sahil and Ganga's room and Ritvik's room. Prem and Sargam had their rooms next to each other on the second floor with Purvi and Purvish. There was one spare room on the second floor which was Arpita's and Raunak but they were going to stay in Ritvik's room downstairs. And on the third level was my, I mean OUR, Laksh's room with Krishna's room next to his and one spare room. Laksh had the biggest and best room of all because it had a balcony which had stairs that led to the terrace(the roof). The roof contains the best garden ever and the most beautiful site 24/7. Everyone headed to their respected rooms. Purvi and Purvish went into their room which was on the right while Prem and Sargam walked towards their room which was on the left. When they reached their own rooms, Prem looked around to see if anyone was around. He found no one around and decided to have a romantic moment with his love. When saw Sargam going inside her room, he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards himself. She looked at him with a shocked expression and tried to release herself from his grip. He just grinned at her while she kept looking around to see if anyone was watching.

S: (whisper) Pagal ho gaye ho kya?.....chodo mera haath....

P: (whisper) Tum toh aise der rahi ho jaise mai koi bhoot hu.....

S: (whispers) Kya kar rahe ho....?

P: (whispers) Arre apni girlfriend ke saath masti kar raha hu.....

S: For your kind information, I AM NOT YOU GIRLFRIEND!

P: Who said I was talking about you?....

S: You just....(she was annoyed when she saw him laughing at her)

P: Ok fine.....(he lets go) God! You girls are so unromantic.....huh

Sargam looks at him who was a little mad and she smiles. She looks at his face, quickly looks around and kisses him on his cheek. She quickly goes into her room and closes her door leaving Prem shocked with his hand on his cheek. They both smiled at the same time. Then Prem came to his senses and goes into his room happily. They both change into their night dresses. Sargam wore a half-sleeve blue shirt with a matching blue pajama that had little stars on it. Prem wore a cream colored kurta with a white pajama. They both fell on their bed and went into deep sleep dreaming about each other.

WHILE ALL THIS WAS HAPPENING, LAKSH-KRISHNA WERE HEADING UPSTAIRS INTO THEIR ROOMS,TOGETHER.....

Krishna is walking up the stairs, admiring the beauty of their house. Laksh was walking behind her admiring her true beauty. He kept looking at her with a sincere inner feeling which he knew was love but couldn't make himself understand that what he was thinking was the truth. How could he love, even like her this way, in just one day? He had never experienced such feelings for any girl. He then remember his online friend Tulsi who helped him in every problem he had to solve. His online chatting partner Tulsi, who he is his friend since the day they got in contact. They both (Laksh-Tulsi) chat with each other everyday since they started this chatting program. It all started in college when he got in touch with her online and since then she is the only girl he has shared his feelings with. But why was he having feelings for Krishna?

They both reached their rooms which were next to each other. Krishna looked back at him to find him in some deep thought. She walked up to him and snapped her fingers in front of his face. He came out of his thoughts and look at her. She smiles at his confused face.

K: Kya hua.....(smiles) Kiske bare me soch rahe the....

L: (smiles back) Woh.......kuch nahi bas yuhi......

K: (excited) Tumhara ghar bahot khoobsurat hai.....aur didi ne kaha tha that you have the best room.....

L: That I do.....dekhna chati ho.....

K: Are you sure....

L: Arre yeh bhi kya poochne ke baat hai......And don't worry, mera room zara bhi ganda nahi hai.....I am a neat and tidy person......All lawyers are...(winks at her)

K: (smiles) Ok....lets see.....

They walks to his door and opens it. He steps aside and lets her go in. She slowly walks inside and is shocked to find it as the cleanist, most beautiful room she has ever scene. 

She looks around and the sight brings a smile to her face.

K: Wow.....

She looks back at him. Laksh was drinking water out of his water bottle. While he kept staring out the window. He walked towards his balcony while she followed him. He put aside the curtains for her to see the beautiful night sky view which was mezmerizing. He guided her into his balcony. She walked out to see and was shocked to find it so beautiful, so calm. She looked at the moon which was shining off its light everywhere.

K: (calm and very happy) Its so beautiful.....

L: (look at her cute face and smiles) Sabse chote hone ka yehi faida hai.....

K: (looks at him) Faida....Kaisa faida?......

L: (smiles) Mai joh bhi chata hu, woh mujhe mil jaata hai.....Actually yeh room mom ne Sargam ke liya banaaya tha...par unhone mujhe de diya.....

K: (smiles) Jab tumse kuch zyada hi pyar karte hai.....

L: (grins) I know....

They both laugh and go back to look at the night sky. A cool breeze hit both of them making their hair blow softly. Krishna's hair covers the side of her face. She moves the strands of hair behind her ear. Laksh just stares at her innocent face which was glowing in the moonlight. He had never sen such a simple girl look so beautiful. He couldn't control himself from being attracted to her at any cost. WHY? The wind blew again making Krishna's hair cover her face again. But before she could tuck it back, she felt someone warm hand tracing her hair from her cheek and behind her ear. She turned her face to find Laksh smiling at her. She smiled back to him. But she didn't know why his touch made her heart beat so fast. She was smiling but was really feeling nervous. Why did his touch make her so nervous? Why was it as if she liked it when he touched her? WHY? They both let the confusing thoughts out of their mind and came to their senses. Krishna faced Laksh.

K: (stumbling a little) Bahot deer ho chuki hai.....mai.....mai jati hu.....

L: (smiles) Theek hai.......good night.

K: (smiles) Good night....

She walks past him and heads into her room. Laksh comes back into his room from the balcony and changes into a white kurta and pajama. He takes his laptop and sits on his cozy bed. His back is against the soft frame of the bed against a white pillow. His laptop in is lap. He turns it on and logs in into a chat room to chat with his lovely online friend! He finds her also online. He clicks on her name: TULSI. They start their chat. (By the way, his user name is KISNA)

K: Hi Tulsi....

T: Hi Kisna...

K: Kal kaha thi....

T: Mai apni behen ke char aayi hu....

K: Oh...waise tumse ek bat kehni thi....

T: Kya..... bolo na.....

K: Kya tum mujhe ..... aapna dost maanti ho?...

T: Yeh bhi kuch poochne ne baat hai....ofcourse YES I love you like a friend....par tum kyu pooch rahe ho?

K: Woh aaj mai ek ladki se mila...aur pata nahi kyu....par woh bilcul tumhari jaisi hai......

T: And.....

K: I think....I....I .....

T: You like her right?

K: I don't know....

T: Hey its okay....Frankly speaking, mujhe bhi aaj ek ladka mila joh bilcul tumhare jaisa hai....

K: What? Kaun hai woh....

T: Oh is my Kisna jealous?

K: No I mean isn't that weird....we both met someone today who we think we like....That's so strange....

T: To tell you the truth, I consider you to be my best friend in the whole wide world...

K: So do I....You are the closest girl friend I have....

T: I think so to....But did you tell your girl that you like her....

K: Are you mad.... I turn into ice when I look at her...How will I say I love her?

T: Don't worry I will help out and surely give you ideas....

K: Thanks but for now go to sleep as tomorrow is Monday and I have to go to court to get a case solved....Hopefully I will win....

T: There has been no cases that you have lost....Your the best lawyer in town....And I know you will win for sure...Good Luck and Good night..

K: Good night and thanks....Be on tomorrow...

T: Will surely do that! Bye!

K: Bye!

They both logged off, closed their laptop+put it aside their side table, and then laid down and went into deep sleep.

At sharp 7:45 Krishna's alarm clock rang loudly. She found her way out of her blanket and quickly got up. She stretched her self (By the way she was wearing a pink short sleeve t-shirt and a white matching pajama with little pink hearts everywhere. She took her towel and rushed to the bathroom to get ready for her first day at the Heart Institutite Hospital where she will be practicing.

Laksh got up at the same time as her. He also stretched a little and then went to the bathroom. They both got ready. Laksh came out of his bathroom wearing his jeans, with no shirt, and drying her hair with a towel. He goes up to his closet to pick out a shirt he would want to wear. He picked out a simple but cute white shirt which was plain because that's what lawyers wear. He put the shirt on and stands in front of his mirror and combs his hair which he had freshly gotten cut making him look as hot as ever. He put some "Guess" perfume on, took his black over coat which he wore when he had to fight a case, and headed downstairs for breakfast.

Krishna came out of her bathroom wearing a blue bath robe and walked straight to her closet to pick out her outfit. She picks out deep blue jeans and a simple hollister shirt. This is what she wore.

She put some kajal on. She brushed her silky, long hair straight and pins back her bangs. She put her favorite diamond studs on which Prem had gifted her on her birthday 2 years ago and put "Curve" perfume on. She took a good look at herself in the mirror and then smiled. She picked up her white lab coat that all doctors wear, took her purse, and headed downstair to go for breakfast. She headed straight to the kitchen where she heard her little nephew laughing and Everyone talking. As she entered into the kitchen she was shocked to find her dad and bade papa helping their respected bhabhis make breakfast. She looked at her dad and choti ma who were making tea while Purvi was helping Sahil make paraathas. Ritvik came to her and hugged her legs. Krishna picked him up and carried him. She walked up to the counter to see what the four were doing. She places Ritvik at the end of the counter, holding on to him so he doesn't fall. She was standing next to her dad.

K: (trying to hold in her laugh) What happened Dad?

Purvish: (annoyed) Teri maa toh mujhe paagal kar deegi.....

K: You mean you lost another bet against her.....

Purvish: Aur nahi to kya?.....

K: What was the bet?

Purvish: (while pouring the tea into cups) Woh maine deer se utha.....aur shart yeh thi ke agar me 7:30 tak nahi utha toh muhje breakfast banaana padega.....Can you imagine that? SHE ORDERED ME TO DO ALL THIS..

Krishna laughs at how cute her dad looked.

Purvish: Thank God I am done....

K: Aur bade papa ko kya hua......

Purvish: Ganga ne usse bhi yeh shart di thi.....But he lost...

They all laugh and head to the dining table to set the breakfast.

While all this was happening, Laksh was in Ranak's room getting whining to get his tie tied. He walks into the room and find Arpita cleaning the bed. She looks at him and gives him a stare which made Laksh stumble.

A: (annoyed) Itne bade ho gaye ho par iss ghar me kissiko bhi tie bhandhana nahi atta.....

Laksh gives her a smile and walk up to her. She takes the tie and ties it around his neck.

A: Ab chalo...verna mera pati muj par chilaaye ga.....

L: Woh kyu?......

A: Unko bhi toh tie bandni hai......

Both of them laugh and then head to the dining table for breakfast.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE READ MY UPDATE BUT IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND THE TIME TO UPDATE. A BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO READ THE LAST PART.HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS ONE BECAUSE I MADE IT QUIET LONG.NOT MUCH ROMANTIC, BUT AN OKAY UPDATE. WILL UPDATE OVER THE WEEKEND.LOVE YOU ALL.

PALCHIN
loyalkashion thumbnail
awesomepart please update soon
xoxo
gursimer