Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Smart thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 12kaler

awesomepart please update soon

xoxo
gursimer

Thanks a lot for the wonderful comment....Happy to know that you appreciated it...

Palchin
Dr.Smart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Firyaal

Really great

Its so romantic
Update soon
Please don't make us wait for long

Thanks a lot for taking the time to comment.....I try my best to write the part each day little by little but Don't have much time to post them all....Will try as soon as possible.....Love ya

Palchin
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

loved it!!! it was just too great!! I loved all the family members because hey are always together and happy!! it is like a utopia the perfect world!! I love family oreinted stories but i can't call this a story because everytime i read it, it feels like i am watching a movie or an actual serial...wow amzain writin Palchin...I thought i was quite romantic!! I loved the Prem and Sargam scene it was really cute and funny!! wow Laksh and Kt talk online and they don't even know that they live in the same house!! lol love the irony in that!

Please update soon, im always waiting... and no need to apologise for not updating for long...its not ur fault...school work is always first priority!! Im proud of u that you keep that on top!!! K will be waiting for another update...pm whenever u r done!!

love ya!!!
Shivani!
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago
Dr.Smart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

loved it!!! it was just too great!! I loved all the family members because hey are always together and happy!! it is like a utopia the perfect world!! I love family oreinted stories but i can't call this a story because everytime i read it, it feels like i am watching a movie or an actual serial...wow amzain writin Palchin...I thought i was quite romantic!! I loved the Prem and Sargam scene it was really cute and funny!! wow Laksh and Kt talk online and they don't even know that they live in the same house!! lol love the irony in that!

Please update soon, im always waiting... and no need to apologise for not updating for long...its not ur fault...school work is always first priority!! Im proud of u that you keep that on top!!! K will be waiting for another update...pm whenever u r done!!

love ya!!!
Shivani!

Thank ou soooooo much Shivi di.....I know, school work is eating up everyone's free time.....And Everyone MUST concentrate on it.....When are you updating your fanfic.....Is school also making you go crazy....I have tennis practica all this week up to 5:00 and then major test on Thursday and Friday.....SOOOOOO MUch PRESSURE......I am doing two things at once.....Reading and typing all this.....Happy to know that you like my storyline....I am a family oriented person so all my stories will be like that....Just can wait till the weekend.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....Trying to hang in....Love you lots!!!!

P.S. Do you have facebook....?

Palchin
aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ooooo wow!!!awesomeo!!duuuude!my hunny!!it was awesome!!omg the guys guess pefume,the new one,it smeels awesome!!i saw it im like omg she usedg uess!!i luv hsoppign thre!lol
o wow chatting bffa?tightt!!! they better sya i luv u fast!;)
haha laksh's like i turn to ICe!im like haha ice!

gd job!!
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

awesome part

it was so cute
cont....soon
Dr.Smart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishu_fan

ooooo wow!!!awesomeo!!duuuude!my hunny!!it was awesome!!omg the guys guess pefume,the new one,it smeels awesome!!i saw it im like omg she usedg uess!!i luv hsoppign thre!lol

o wow chatting bffa?tightt!!! they better sya i luv u fast!;)
haha laksh's like i turn to ICe!im like haha ice!

gd job!!

Thankuuuuuuu very very much for commenting......What happened to your fanfic.....I WANT TO READ IT.....just kidding.....I know how everyone is stuck because of school or college.....So take your time and make it sweet and cute.....Long time since I updated.....Thanks for all the comments....Love ya my sis!

Pallu
Dr.Smart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lilindiangurl13

awesome part

it was so cute
cont....soon

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and comment.....

Palchin
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Palchin, I really loved this update....😊Loved Laksh-Kt and Prem-Sargam's cute scenes.......And I liked the picture of Virani's House...
Try to continue soon dear...😊
Luv,
Naina
Edited by hp_2006 - 15 years ago